Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There literally is an excuse. Maybe not for Emma but for some people there is.
There are lots of reasons that this could be the case, you're right - but these would usually be a symptom of another health issue. I mentioned this above. If Emma were to say that she had an issue with this and it was caused by xxx thats fair enough, but instead she says 'Wild deodorant can do one' like it is the fault of the brand and perhaps (if she has any influence) putting people off using it. To me it seemed like a bratty thing to say about a fairly small business - she could easily have said 'I like the idea behind the deodorant, but it didn't work for me'.

Reactions: 12
Oh Emma. So with diabetes sweating is a good indicator of your blood sugar. The cold horrible sweats in the middle of the night are an indication of low blood sugar and that you need to eat. So think of that type of sweats you get when you are clammy or had a bad dream… it doesn’t “smell” but it’s your body’s reaction to say “listen to me”.

However stinky pits and smelly BO that won’t go away despite good(ish) hygiene, that’s an indicator of a high blood sugar. It’s called hyperhidrosis and it’s an indicator that something isn’t right. I’ve met a lot of diabetic patients who smell weird; they either smell like pear drops (hello DKA and a bed on icu please!) or they smell musty and no matter what you do to get them clean, they just don’t.

Basically what I’m saying is, Emma check your bleeping blood sugars.

Reactions: 27
🚨🚨guys GUYS!! My sweet but a bit dim friend has joined her bloody Facebook group. I’m telling her to ask for a refund and get the duck out but she’s convinced it’s legit oh my god. She’s a desperate single Mum and she’s used this month’s child benefit to pay the membership and get set up omfg!!! She better at least make her money back or I will personally make it my mission to destroy the scamming evil lying piece of tit myself. I am livid

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
🚨🚨guys GUYS!! My sweet but a bit dim friend has joined her bloody Facebook group. I’m telling her to ask for a refund and get the duck out but she’s convinced it’s legit oh my god. She’s a desperate single Mum and she’s used this month’s child benefit to pay the membership and get set up omfg!!! She better at least make her money back or I will personally make it my mission to destroy the scamming evil lying piece of tit myself. I am livid
I know this isn’t the time but your icon is incredible. Also get your friend out of there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no your poor friend! Thank god you're there to advise her and fight her corner on this one. Is there anywhere we can report this latest nonsense of Emmas to? Or is it (as I suspect) borderline legal? More than happy to help if so!

Reactions: 7
I went into Primark today, picked up an adults black and white printed top that looked nice, until I looked closer and a realised it had Mickey Mouse's face all over it, Immediately thought of our friend Imma, she'd have been all over that tit.

I've been reading some of the old threads from the beginning, so far my favourite bit was when she complained about there being kids around...on a Disney Cruise :unsure:. Also when Toeknee strapped a camera to his chest and filmed a tour around the decks, his waddly walk gave the whole video a real seasickness inducing feel - like an immersive cinema experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I went into Primark today, picked up an adults black and white printed top that looked nice, until I looked closer and a realised it had Mickey Mouse's face all over it, Immediately thought of our friend Imma, she'd have been all over that tit.

I've been reading some of the old threads from the beginning, so far my favourite bit was when she complained about there being kids around...on a Disney Cruise :unsure:. Also when Toeknee strapped a camera to his chest and filmed a tour around the decks, his waddly walk gave the whole video a real seasickness inducing feel - like an immersive cinema experience.
That video made me vomit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dog doesn't look like a puppy. But she does look like she's screaming for help. If you admit you can't look after yourself, and your husband is apparently transitioning into a k-pop popstar 30 years and 5 stone too late, then you shouldn't have a dog.
Please please find a way to use this as a thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Ahh the old marketing tactic of telling people the 'product' is scarce so you need to sign up NOW. OK, so 115 people sign up £25 per month on the closed Facebook group x 12 months and this is what you get...
Before tax of course. duck off Emma you scammer...
(Also I know how the groups going to operate. Will post about it later when I've finished work).
View attachment 644364
No wonder she’s happy to donate her grubby clothes if they don’t sell 🙄

Reactions: 4
This is genuinely tragic.

She paid £10k for WLS and couldn't even be arsed to do the absolute bare minimum - eat what she was told to eat - nevermind the hard work of reshaping her relationship with food. Now barely 18 months post op she deems herself "crazy" for thinking she could ever be a size 10... I have never actually known a grown adult be so unwilling to do anything whatsoever to help themselves and to just give up the moment it becomes clear that success isn't just going to fall into her lap out of sheer good luck. That's not just WLS related - all the countless ideas she's had and has abandoned after 5 minutes when it was clear that it wasn't going to instantly make her rich/happy/thin/productive, whatever

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Omg it’s another magical staircase photo!! Where a good portion of guntypops is hidden by a bannister.
And her right arm looks suspiciously Michelin Man like ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.