Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, that dress is awful on her! What was she thinking with the leggings underneath? There is so much wrong here, why can’t she see it?
because all she sees when she looks at herself is rampant sex kitten of Norfolk and Tony is her stud 🤣 #delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are the booty poppin leggings I wonder. And the cheeky ‘if you know , you know’ from Ya Gurl when she bought them. Trying to sound hip and trendy but never pulled it off did she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what Emma is going to do with those 115 blog Facebook group peeps, as I promised earlier.
They are going to all do back links to each other to rank high on Google...like a large network. To attract click through onto paying affiliate links and ads.
But...
Screenshot_20210703-211715_Facebook.jpg

...so doomed to fail, as per Google's eagle eye.
Oh, and anything else Emma is involved with, apart from eating and shopping.
I hope the Tattler shares this with her friend to get a refund xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So putting ghee on popcorn, or popping the corn in ghee is a thing. Personally I wouldn’t as I like my popcorn plain or with a bit of salt or grated cheese 😂, ghee is just too rich for me.

I just don’t get it at all. The sheer amount of food she is consuming is really worrying. Is she at risk of her thumb tum splitting or something?

Why would you put yourself through that pain and process of having an operation to completely go the opposite of what the end result should be? I just don’t understand her thought processes at all, and it makes me so sad for her for what her potential could be. She hasn’t just given up a diet or plan like slimming world or weight watchers, she’s drastically and permanently changed her body, and is putting herself at more risk by not following the rules set.

Reactions: 16
This is what Emma is going to do with those 115 blog Facebook group peeps, as I promised earlier.
They are going to all do back links to each other to rank high on Google...like a large network. To attract click through onto paying affiliate links and ads.
But...
View attachment 646521

...so doomed to fail, as per Google's eagle eye.
Oh, and anything else Emma is involved with, apart from eating and shopping.
I hope the Tattler shares this with her friend to get a refund xxx
Been trying to make her get a refund since she first told me she’d joined 😭 I sent her this and she said Emma addresses that in her book and in the 90 minute sales video she did. Apparently if a blog is made solely for link selling then Google doesn’t mind? that doesn’t sound right to me but ok, frustratingly Imma always has an answer for everything

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she was not such a horrible person and pet-parent I would actually be worried that she has to cut off a limb due to her diabetes. If she keeps ut the food choices and the amount of food, it's not going to be that long until it happens either. What is keeping her on her legs it is her youth, but that will only help you for so long until your choices catch up to you.

After so many health scares I am not sure she wants to change, just one of these events would usually make people wake up and do their best to improve their lives.

Reactions: 15
Galinda tell your friend that get blogged and lyrical host (which is the hosting site Emma was recommending and is very good) both have free face book groups. You can make money legitimately blogging but it takes time. I follow a you tube channel income school and they call month five pizza day as it is when you make enough to buy a pizza. It is the opposite of a get rich scheme. If she really wants to do it the best way you can help is get her to sign up to Amazon and get your friends to use her links to buy things. You can buy any thing as long as you go through her link. There is a lot of free information out there about how to set up a proper website.

I don't think these sites are for ads or affiliate links. I think they are just being created to give backlinks to gambling sites or pharmaceuticals to make them seem legitimate. Get blogged also has a lot of jobs for dating sites. No one has to read them so they don't need google to find them. I think the idea is if one site gets penalised you just start a few more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
🚨🚨guys GUYS!! My sweet but a bit dim friend has joined her bloody Facebook group. I’m telling her to ask for a refund and get the duck out but she’s convinced it’s legit oh my god. She’s a desperate single Mum and she’s used this month’s child benefit to pay the membership and get set up omfg!!! She better at least make her money back or I will personally make it my mission to destroy the scamming evil lying piece of tit myself. I am livid
Can she do a 14 day cancellation and get her money back?

Reactions: 5
Been trying to make her get a refund since she first told me she’d joined 😭 I sent her this and she said Emma addresses that in her book and in the 90 minute sales video she did. Apparently if a blog is made solely for link selling then Google doesn’t mind? that doesn’t sound right to me but ok, frustratingly Imma always has an answer for everything
Google does care and will remove sites that do this from their search engines. However, Emma and her sign ups are not really after organic (Google) search traffic. All they care about is something called domain authority as the higher this is, the more money businesses will pay you for a link from your site to theirs. They use sites like Get Blogged to get these assignments so technically it works.

However, any SEO company that is any good knows not to work with private blog networks as the links are poor quality and due to their spammy nature can end up harming the sites they are linking to. A few years back, lots of website owners started trying to get links from PBNs to their website removed and Google even created a tool to help them do this. But as always, Emma is purely telling people about the immediate benefits and not the fact that long term, these things can’t survive.

Honestly it just screams MLM to me. (Also I work in SEO so feel free to ask any questions and I’ll do my best to answer)

Reactions: 13
She still managed to dress up as a homeless person for fancy dress one year so she can’t have been that traumatised by it
Yeah, this is exactly it isn't it. Schrodinger's trauma - she eithet trots it out for sympathy or laughs, whichever will get her what she wants at that moment. It's sickening

Reactions: 10
Yeah, this is exactly it isn't it. Schrodinger's trauma - she eithet trots it out for sympathy or laughs, whichever will get her what she wants at that moment. It's sickening
That’s the same with everything in Emma’s life. She pulls on whatever thread fits her current narrative even if she’s said the complete opposite only days early.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone watched the 1000lb sisters on discovery (discovery plus etc)? I know they're difficult sisters to start with and have their whole host of history amongst the youtube vlogging etc online stuff and Tammy especially is... interesting.

One (at least) has had a gastric bypass (I'm halfway through series 2 so it could be both by now buy given Tammy's attitude I doubt it).

She did really well and lost 100lb... and then fell pregnant just months afterwards and she's eating badly again. They had a family 'cookout' and she ate everything and went back for a second plate and has continued to eat what she wants when she wants. She hasn't 'gained' but she's not losing at the rate she should be, even pregnant. At the episode I'm on she's still 288lb (roughly 20.5 stone).

Good job Emma doesn't live in America!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the 1000lb sisters on discovery (discovery plus etc)? I know they're difficult sisters to start with and have their whole host of history amongst the youtube vlogging etc online stuff and Tammy especially is... interesting.

One (at least) has had a gastric bypass (I'm halfway through series 2 so it could be both by now buy given Tammy's attitude I doubt it).

She did really well and lost 100lb... and then fell pregnant just months afterwards and she's eating badly again. They had a family 'cookout' and she ate everything and went back for a second plate and has continued to eat what she wants when she wants. She hasn't 'gained' but she's not losing at the rate she should be, even pregnant. At the episode I'm on she's still 288lb (roughly 20.5 stone).

Good job Emma doesn't live in America!
my bills are PAID Amy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.