Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the 1000lb sisters on discovery (discovery plus etc)? I know they're difficult sisters to start with and have their whole host of history amongst the youtube vlogging etc online stuff and Tammy especially is... interesting.

One (at least) has had a gastric bypass (I'm halfway through series 2 so it could be both by now buy given Tammy's attitude I doubt it).

She did really well and lost 100lb... and then fell pregnant just months afterwards and she's eating badly again. They had a family 'cookout' and she ate everything and went back for a second plate and has continued to eat what she wants when she wants. She hasn't 'gained' but she's not losing at the rate she should be, even pregnant. At the episode I'm on she's still 288lb (roughly 20.5 stone).

Good job Emma doesn't live in America!
Yeah the other sister is massive and literally killing herself. I see videos on tiktok and she literally can’t move, horrifying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
A lot of US shows (1000 lb sisters, My 600lb Life, Family by the Ton) make it look like WLS is a magical cure. If you watch the Where Are They Now programs or Google the participants, you usually find a good number of them regain weight.

I firmly believe that therapy would do more for most people than WLS. I'm not saying there isn't a place for it and it definitely works for some but those who have had trauma in their lives will always turn to food, even if it means eating until they are ill.

And the successful ones are definitely not pouring ghee onto their bloody popcorn.

Reactions: 17
When it was "leaked" on here that she had WLS was it actually her leaking it. Or was it someone else. Makes you wonder if it wasn't leaked wether she would have ever mentioned the WLS and just claimed the small amount of weight she lost as her own hard work.

Reactions: 15
When it was "leaked" on here that she had WLS was it actually her leaking it. Or was it someone else. Makes you wonder if it wasn't leaked wether she would have ever mentioned the WLS and just claimed the small amount of weight she lost as her own hard work.
I don’t think she ever truly intended to release it unless she lost loads but someone else showed her hand and she was forced to come clean sooner than she expected/wanted to.

Reactions: 9
Had to google this ghee business. Is Ghee more healthy than butter? Both contain nearly 100% of calories from fat. Ghee contains a higher concentration of fat than butter. Gram for gram, it provides slightly more butyric acid and other short-chain saturated fats. Test-tube and animal studies suggest that these fats may reduce inflammation and promote gut health

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is why did she even have ghee in her house in the first place? I thought she was "back on it"?! And if she didn't, why did she go buy it?!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she ever truly intended to release it unless she lost loads but someone else showed her hand and she was forced to come clean sooner than she expected/wanted to.
Imagine how smug she would have been if her WLS wasn't leaked and she could claim she lost it herself.

Buy my online ebook how I lost 10lbs eating crunchies, hot chocolate, snackies, gheee and 4 domino's a month. Even I wasn't a size 34, but now I'm a slinky size 14. I have cured myself from diabetes and cancer. Was 10k, now available for the bargain price of £7.99 🤑🤑🤑 sorry poopy isn't available as your weight loss mentor trolololol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But if someone outed her then she obviously told someone? Or more than one person? I forget how it all came about.

Reactions: 5
I thought Tony's mate from uni gave me really strong Emma vibes. He put a pic up of the 3 of them on his grid.

What a threesome that would be 😂 😂 😂 :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There's loads of Emma-a-likes out there. She first caught my eye on youtube because she bares an uncanny resemblance to someone I used to work with! Although my previous colleague was lovely and not at all like Emma, personality wise.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.