Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Falkor for suggesting the title and @drewydrop for sharing this genius phrase. This title won with 54 votes!

Summary of #28
-The Drews went on holiday and seemed to eat their way around the place. She tried to trick us that a tiny loaf of bread was perfect for her.
-Emma has been treated to more “cancer free” presents. We’ve had some deeply personal stories which show how hurtful the things Emma has been saying are. Thank you to those that shared your stories within our thread.
-I think her liquid reset diet lasted less than a day. Despite this, she thought she was a total boss babe slinky and sexy because she didn't stuff her face with garbage
-Our beloved Princess has a delicate teeny weeny hand which means she struggles to pump fuel due to clicking her mouse too much in an old job.
-Emma presented us a new hair do. She dyed her hair “pink champagne” and had a little bit cut off. Our resident thread hair dressers (and anyone with eyes) can see that she needs more taking off.
-Poppy the dog keeps being treated to doggy chocolates and ice creams. Emma seems to be passing on her food issues to the dog
-Emma made Tony a ring holder and made several innuendos about what it might resemble.
-We were treated to a snap of what Emma could look like if she did her teeth and took her glasses off. Thanks as always to @Breadhead
-Emma hosted a webinar to try to lure people into a monthly paying facebook group. A few tattlers took one for the team to provide us an update. Very unprofessional and the cancer card was pulled.
-£25 a month facebook group has been set up to con help other money blaggers set up blogs purely to sell links.
-The best way to sum up poppy thanks to @NC2020 “The dog looks like one of those posts you see on Facebook of someone sharing a video of people rescuing a puppy from a storm drain in India after it’s been trapped under a mud slide for a week”
-Emma showed her insta insect bites which just looked like chub rub.
-No clue where her poor Dad is.
-One of Emma’s friends gave her the cold hard truth which made her sulk then realise her friend was right. She is always decluttering because she buys so much crap. Gold Medal to this friend!
-This lead to Emma getting rid of some of her skinnier Emma wardrobe because she finally realised she won’t fit in a size 10.
-More items have been listed for sale but look to be in a very poor state. Covered in animal hair and just scruffy.
-Emma was getting quoted for having air con installed into their home
-They've had a trip to London to watch a musical.

Please feel free to add more if I have missed anything key!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Geez that photo of toe knee! I’d not only want to stay home I’m want to ban him from going out in public with that hair and eyebrow combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's almost begging for more people to sign up to her "mentorship" now which doesn't quite fit with all those names on the board of people she's supposedly already signed up.......I smell bullshit.....or in this case drew tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she's almost begging for more people to sign up to her "mentorship" now which doesn't quite fit with all those names on the board of people she's supposedly already signed up.......I smell bullshit.....or in this case drew tit
I'm so confused. I'm sure some people will disagree with me and will argue that Emma should be lauded for her post of 30+ crumpled up size 8 dresses, where she admits that her shopping addiction is out of control. I'm all for authenticity and I get that Emma is not a money SAVING expert, but I still don't understand how someone whose personal finances are so out of control can have any credibility as a money blagger.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Takes 90 days before seeing anything, so 3 months of membership even though it's so easy to do

Reactions: 14
Takes 90 days before seeing anything, so 3 months of membership even though it's so easy to do
3x£25.00 Facebook fees. 3x£10.00 lyrical host hosting fees £20.00 domain registration =£125.00 before you get any return.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
3x£25.00 Facebook fees. 3x£10.00 lyrical host hosting fees £20.00 domain registration =£125.00 before you get any return.
The other day she shared the screen shot that she or someone else was making £4400 in a month but had 23 blogs on the go so far, let’s just say that’s £191 each blog, happy to be corrected but my guess is you wouldn’t suddenly be making that in month 4!

I hope those who have signed up do actually make some money!

Reactions: 11
The poppy field photo shoot has happened.. I am excited for these pictures :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she looks so damn oily on those stories and what's with the one gold eyelid? The gurning was too much! she looks like a fugly garden gnome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Finally a step towards a more charitable, less greedy Emma! Why not just cut the middle step out and go straight to donating? It would save her loads of time photographing, listing, packaging etc and therefore give her less to whinge about.

Saying that, I’ve got a friend who is horrified that I’m just giving away a small trampoline, slide/swing set and some ride on toys for free. She can’t believe I’m giving up the chance to make some money but several of the things were donated to me in the first place when money was tight for us. I want to pass that on to someone else who is also in need not line my pockets.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Poppy is supposed to be a young pup, with her eyes bright and shining, fur looking lush and just being in optimum health. I adore dogs but my god she does not look like a vibrant, healthy 5/6 month old puppy.

Also ETA as it's got me thinking. Emma never shows Poppy doing anything puppy or even dog like. When my dogs were pups they were getting up to all kinds of funny things. She seems to want to use Poppy for some content so why not post some videos of her playing or doing daft things playing with all the toys they buy her. Do a review of all the expensive tit she buys her from Pets at Home. The most I've seen of Poppy is her biting Emma hair on a live. She must do more than having a puppachino every week (even typing that gave me the boak for poor Poppy).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The dog doesn't look like a puppy. But she does look like she's screaming for help. If you admit you can't look after yourself, and your husband is apparently transitioning into a k-pop popstar 30 years and 5 stone too late, then you shouldn't have a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Finally a step towards a more charitable, less greedy Emma! Why not just cut the middle step out and go straight to donating? It would save her loads of time photographing, listing, packaging etc and therefore give her less to whinge about.

Saying that, I’ve got a friend who is horrified that I’m just giving away a small trampoline, slide/swing set and some ride on toys for free. She can’t believe I’m giving up the chance to make some money but several of the things were donated to me in the first place when money was tight for us. I want to pass that on to someone else who is also in need not line my pockets.
Particularly given that she had to flee South Africa without any possessions and was homeless...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.