Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is signing up to her bullshit when she clearly can't wash herself properly let alone anything else.

Reactions: 16
Ahh the old marketing tactic of telling people the 'product' is scarce so you need to sign up NOW. OK, so 115 people sign up £25 per month on the closed Facebook group x 12 months and this is what you get...
Before tax of course. duck off Emma you scammer...
(Also I know how the groups going to operate. Will post about it later when I've finished work).
Screenshot_20210702-122308_Calculator.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Idk if I’m unusual, but even if I don’t wear deodorant I don’t smell that bad. Prob because I wash, that bacteria (that cause the smell) doesn’t build up enough. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Idk if I’m unusual, but even if I don’t wear deodorant I don’t smell that bad. Prob because I wash, that bacteria (that cause the smell) doesn’t build up enough. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t say too unusual. I’m the same. I know if I’m just working from home on an average day then I’m not going to be getting too hot and sweaty, deodorant or no deodorant I don’t smell in those circumstances. How Emma can say she’s stinking just after a shower is beyond me!

I shower most days, and often forget to put deodorant on. But I don’t smell because my body is clean. I shower in the morning, I put clean clothes on. I don’t sleep naked in musty bedding with a dog.

how can she justify this £25 a month scam, it really screams a MLM scam. Just like Sarah Akwisombe and Rhys Davies and Llewelyn Davies who have threads on here. Wait for the buzz words to start appearing

Reactions: 18
I don't wear deodorant everyday either and never had a problem with smelling - I shower a lot because I do a lot of exercise each day, but this is not a problem Emma has. If you are wearing clean clothes (that aren't too tight), wash your bedding, having regular showers, you shouldn't smell. Why does she smell musty?? Why would you put that on Instagram??

Reactions: 10
You can literally get unscented deodorant. If she smells bad it's because she smells bad. If the deodorant isn't working for her. It's her that smells, she would smell of BO. So why does she smell of balls? Or is Imma trying to look like a big girl that knows what balls are. She's such a saucy minx smelling balls. Imma has sex guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I googled how do I stop smelling like moth balls. The solution seems to involve drinking lots of water, brushing your teeth after meals and avoiding sugary food. Emma has no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t say too unusual. I’m the same. I know if I’m just working from home on an average day then I’m not going to be getting too hot and sweaty, deodorant or no deodorant I don’t smell in those circumstances. How Emma can say she’s stinking just after a shower is beyond me!
I always wear two antiperspirants (a spray and a roll on - both neutrally scented) and a nice perfume because I'm so self-conscious about sweat and odour. I have a really busy lifestyle so even on the mornings where I might skip a full on shower I'll still have a "sink bath" so I know I'm clean and grime free, and shower in the night (this is usually if I've woken up reaaaaally late!). Sorry for the life story but my point is there's absolutely no excuse for her to be so hideously smelly, and to be somewhat proud of it?!

You can literally get unscented deodorant. If she smells bad it's because she smells bad. If the deodorant isn't working for her. It's her that smells, she would smell of BO. So why does she smell of balls? Or is Imma trying to look like a big girl that knows what balls are. She's such a saucy minx smelling balls. Imma has sex guys!!
Maybe she's getting a different kind of teabag in her mug

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I googled how do I stop smelling like moth balls. The solution seems to involve drinking lots of water, brushing your teeth after meals and avoiding sugary food. Emma has no chance.
Oh dear! A zombie apocalypse is more likely than any of those things happening.

In all seriousness - if the problem is excess sweating this can sometimes be a sympton of another health issue. I think even diabetes can be a culprit.

Reactions: 6
OF COURSE her ad for Freetrade involves doughnuts. And OF COURSE they knew they needed to send her loads of them as one wouldn't satiate her person-sized thumb tum.

• Haha
Please lets not start with the competetive 'I don't wear deaodorant and I don't smell because I shower and wash'.
Some people smell even though they do all that AND wear deodorant.

Most people don't small like musty balls though. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please lets not start with the competetive 'I don't wear deaodorant and I don't smell because I shower and wash'.

I think that is the point most of us are trying to make. That deodorant use or not, none of us smell like musty balls. Imagine what the bedroom must smell like with them both in there. And worse, what poor Poopy smells like being cuddled in close.

I think even the people who do all that and still smell probably don't smell when they're fresh out of the shower and in their towel though 😅 ...if you smell right after your shower you haven't washed. Literally no excuse. She's just 🤮

I think even the people who do all that and still smell probably don't smell when they're fresh out of the shower and in their towel though 😅 ...if you smell right after your shower you haven't washed. Literally no excuse. She's just 🤮
There literally is an excuse. Maybe not for Emma but for some people there is.

Reactions: 9

This isn’t a personal attack, love 🙄 by ‘don’t smell that bad’ I meant ‘like musty balls’.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.