Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breadhead

Chatty Member
Snack a jack fail, increasing on the scale. Poopy looking frail. Size 10 goal dress on the declutter rail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Galinda

Chatty Member
🚨🚨guys GUYS!! My sweet but a bit dim friend has joined her bloody Facebook group. I’m telling her to ask for a refund and get the fuck out but she’s convinced it’s legit oh my god. She’s a desperate single Mum and she’s used this month’s child benefit to pay the membership and get set up omfg!!! She better at least make her money back or I will personally make it my mission to destroy the scamming evil lying piece of shit myself. I am livid

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Last night I told my toddler that his hair looks like it has been brushed by a toffee apple and my husband was like, where the fuck have you got that phrase from?

tattle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38

TheWeeDonkey

This big box of salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks is sitting upstairs in the warehouse of a supermarket local to Emma, there’s also a full case on the shelf on the shop floor! I know she reads here though so I’m not telling which supermarket 😁

3E7CDDA1-B404-4E3F-BB92-4BB6EB57DB88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

myzosi

Chatty Member
The irony of her getting annoyed about people trying to flog shite and half arsing their content 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201017-233057_YouTube.jpg

Imma and Jimmy after finding out they can't find the closest Kate Spade store, visit every charity shop, B&M, Home Bargains, Poundland and the greaseiest and biggest portions eatery they can find for at least 2 off shore meals per stop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
So the hike was a walk around Bawsey Pits with the dog!? :LOL:

I'm understanding the pattern now:

Going on a hike = walk around Bawsey park
Avid gym goer = been a couple of times
Diagnosed with Cancer = told I have cancerous cells
Can barely eat = Eats out twice in a day
Thrifty = once passed up on the opportunity to buy a dog themed candle
Anxious about COVID = Takes any opportunity to be out in busy places

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Let's be honest they don't give a shit about seeing the world, a cruise ship is just a floating all you can eat buffet for Fred & Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 35

lexiloo

VIP Member
mermaid hair?? only if said mermaid had been dragged from the sea by boat propellers being tangled in her locks and then fallen head first into a barrel of oil before being electrocuted

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
The dog doesn't look like a puppy. But she does look like she's screaming for help. If you admit you can't look after yourself, and your husband is apparently transitioning into a k-pop popstar 30 years and 5 stone too late, then you shouldn't have a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Hahahahahhahaa someone’s clearly thrown their toys out the pram tonight. I voted for the ‘disqualified when you’ve won’ option in Emma’s poll and she’s blocked me on Instagram! Oh Emma, you really are such a child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Please, please, please can someone technically minded edit this photo to add in the ‘helallaooo’ from the other night?!? It would make my year day.
Six figure salary and there’s not a single hairbrush in that house? Are they actually trolling us

tony looks like he’s pulled a toffee apple through his by mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 32