Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Particularly given that she had to flee South Africa without any possessions and was homeless...
Excuse my language, but was she f*ck! Don't forget she also had cancer, which she didn't, but we (her) seem to be celebrating this fact every single bluddy month by buying a gift. I must make a list of everything I've never had and force my family to buy me stuff whilst I cram my gullet with all the wrong foods.

I think they decided to move here for a better life, and probably spent a few weeks in limbo before settling. I am not having this pity party anymore as she just spouts absolute crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The dog doesn't look like a puppy. But she does look like she's screaming for help. If you admit you can't look after yourself, and your husband is apparently transitioning into a k-pop popstar 30 years and 5 stone too late, then you shouldn't have a dog.
30yrs and five stone too late!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excuse my language, but was she f*ck! Don't forget she also had cancer, which she didn't, but we (her) seem to be celebrating this fact every single bluddy month by buying a gift. I must make a list of everything I've never had and force my family to buy me stuff whilst I cram my gullet with all the wrong foods.

I think they decided to move here for a better life, and probably spent a few weeks in limbo before settling. I am not having this pity party anymore as she just spouts absolute crap.
Oh yes I know this story is a massive overexaggeration and another opportunity for her to play the victim. I meant you'd think given what she wants us to believe she'd be a whole lot more charitable and let's not forget the dressing up as a homeless person.

Reactions: 11
They have all the duvets as they are fat. My friend and her husband (who is bigger than Emma and tony) have a duvet each.

• Wow
  • Haha
Why does she crave butter popcorn, the thought of that makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh I swear she just puts stuff on to wind us up. Some points from her latest stories;

1) Put some clothes on, no one wants to see you in your towel.
2) Is butter smothered popcorn really a snack for anyone who’s spent £10k on WLS?
3) Lurpak? Didn’t she have a rant about why anyone would buy Lurpak when there were cheaper versions?
4) Also, Google is a thing - use it and no one finds out how far you’ve fallen off the wagon in terms of healthy eating.
5) I’m pretty sure it’s not the wild deodorant making her stink, it’s the lack of basic hygiene!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s smelling like musty balls but has just been in the shower? Ffs, have a wash you absolute mess

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's what their duvets must smell like. Toeknee's musty balls 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Presented without comment
oh my god I think I'm gonna be sick.

FFS Emma you're supposed to be professional. HOW THE duck is anyone meant to take you seriously when you openly say you smell of musty balls (even typing that made me physically gag). Maybe natural deo isn't for you, so have a (proper) wash, yes, that's right, with soap and spray on some Sanex or Mitchum.

Now, I'm definitely not neurotypical, but there's something in her head that makes her think these things are acceptable to broadcast to the world? What the actual duck.

• Heart
Butter popcorn is really salty. If you're craving salty things it's usually cause you're dehydrated. Have some water Imma! I think that's why they love America so much because pouring butter on popcorn is seen as normal. She probably feels super slinky over there.

oh my god I think I'm gonna be sick.

FFS Emma you're supposed to be professional. HOW THE duck is anyone meant to take you seriously when you openly say you smell of musty balls (even typing that made me physically gag). Maybe natural deo isn't for you, so have a (proper) wash, yes, that's right, with soap and spray on some Sanex or Mitchum.

Now, I'm definitely not neurotypical, but there's something in her head that makes her think these things are acceptable to broadcast to the world? What the actual duck.
Yet shes still managed to get over 100 people to pay £25 a month to join her link selling Facebook group! Baffling!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yet shes still managed to get over 100 people to pay £25 a month to join her link selling Facebook group! Baffling!
I don't understand what you get for your money? There are link swapping groups so you don't need the other members to swap with.
You can search for domain names yourself.
You can buy prewritten (tit) content yourself for cheap.....you can join get blogged yourself.
Like what am I missing? Is she going to give members her contacts? I highly doubt it. So what are they paying for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.