Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Drew #21 WLS Anniversary was a flop, still stuffing her thumb tum full of hot-choc

I'm not very creative :(

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And last year was probably the perfect year for post WLS with lockdowns and restrictions, so no temptation to eat out when she shouldn't or trips to the cinema with all the snackies. No holidays to Florida or cruises to eat until she could be rolled home. If we'd not been in a pandemic she could have had even worse results. Damn even going the gym was for a hot chocolate.

Order chargers? And order "something else" does Imma still think she'll be going on holiday soon? Did she book for her birthday?

Reactions: 17
Seriously. She has attempted to arrange care for her dad (strange that) and the first thing she notices and cares about is the frickin FOOD!

What a car crash she really is!

Whatever she does it has to revolve around food, what a sad existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I can already see her sat in a tall armchair in her dad's house, napkin around neck and knife and fork in hand, having ordered three of each and "joining him for lunch".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Note the time between these two posts - means she was out for her walk for less than 20 minutes! I’m guess she did another 7 minute 0.25 mile and called it quits for the day. But I bet there’ll be a big tick beside ‘exercise’ on her to do list!!
I bet that coat looks awful

On the year anniversary of her WLS, Imma is practically salivating at the mouth thinking about her Dad’s meals on wheels service. Honestly, you can’t make this stuff up!
Dumpling circling the dumplings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be sympathetic if she were honest about all of this and if she did something to help herself. This woe is me sulking bullshit is just that and needs to stop, especially on a business instagram account.

If she were to be more upfront, stop milking the cancer diagnosis which we all know was fake and for the Wishlist we would all be rooting for her to get better. The fact she is just waddling on and making zero effort to make any changes to her life, or to acknowledge the enviable position she is in with no kids to homeschool, a flexible job, a husband and a roof over her head, I might give her the benefit of the doubt.

Instead she is just wallowing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In all seriousness I do hope she can figure a way out of her depression nest, she really needs to get therapy. I feel like I stepped over an invisible line posting that photo so to clarify I'm not making fun of her depression, just her way of attention seeking online is ridiculous. Instagram posts aren't helping you Imma, just focus on yourself for a while, and learn ways to feel better without ✨ external validation ✨ from strangers
She has had therapy, multiple times!

Emma Drew #21 Daddy’s ebay money is for me, WLS and I’m still a fatty

(first time hope i have formatted it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.