Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they're feeding more than just themselves and are having people round? She broke all the rules of life saving WLS I doubt shes obeying lockdown rules.
I’d believe that if I thought the pair of them have any friends besides each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happens once you have failed weight loss surgery? Can you have it again, or 'fixed' in any way?

Reactions: 5
What happens once you have failed weight loss surgery? Can you have it again, or 'fixed' in any way?
Does it depend on the surgery? There's an instagrammer poppy adams who has just had her second wls surgery i think she had a band and has now just had a bypass

Also catching up on this thread after nightshifts is amazing. You lot crack me up 🤣

Reactions: 9
Okay so I've lurked for a long time and never posted but that cash back tik tok....

£0.36 = £45
£0.37 = £46.25
£0.42 = £52.50

How in the name of all that is holy do you spend that with Dominos?
There's always discounts and deal stacks. And January the 12th was a Tuesday... JFC
On 12th they said they had a pizza and 3 sides.
I've just had a look and 2 large pizzas (with most expensive toppings), 3 sides, 1 cookies and 1 bottle of coke is £34.98.... how much are they ordering?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
For £50 at dominos you could get 2 of their big meal deal things- me and my partner usually get one which will be something like 2 pizzas, 2 sides, and a big bottle of drink or cookies, for about £20-25, so to spend £50 dod they buy 2????

Reactions: 6
For £50 at dominos you could get 2 of their big meal deal things- me and my partner usually get one which will be something like 2 pizzas, 2 sides, and a big bottle of drink or cookies, for about £20-25, so to spend £50 dod they buy 2????
Really wouldn’t surprise me. She said Tony had leftovers for days and there’s no way they’d have leftovers if they only ordered a small amount.

Reactions: 10
Really wouldn’t surprise me. She said Tony had leftovers for days and there’s no way they’d have leftovers if they only ordered a small amount.
We usually buy x2 medium pizzas, 2 sides and the cookies and spend about £25 and we have loads left over. I can only manage about 3 slices anyway before I keel over in agony 😂 Luckily for me my nearest dominoes is a 45 min drive and they don’t deliver 😂

Reactions: 7
I can't even put into words how much I utterly despise this slob of a woman. The fact that she uses her 'cancer' diagnosis and mental health as her reason for not achieving her weight loss goal is just despicable. She lays in her pit moaning when in reality she has absolutely no idea how hideous it is dealing with REAL cancer and chemo and operations and bills coming in and homeschooling and working....and still there are morons patting her on the back saying there, there well done!! These people are as stupid as her. I genuinely can't put into words how much I dislike this twit. Sorry rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Band and sleeve can be revised. Bypass is pretty much the final option. I have heard of a type of band kind of thing put around the bypassed stomach of patients experiencing regain but honestly, I know my surgeon wouldn't touch her.
She had her chance...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched her TikTok and came here as fast as I could 😂

On the 1st, 6th and 12th of Jan that’s insane.
Plus domino’s only offer 0.8% cash back so to get that much cash back for each order we’re talking a £40+ order each time. £40 worth of food from dominos is a lot for two people?!
£40?? That's fecking ridiculous!! She really is a greedy tit isn't she? What I can't understand is why she loves bragging about it and showing off? I mean I'd be ashamed to be always talking about food anyhow never mind if I'd just had WLS, 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Seeing as she is a money saving blogger she has a lot to answer to.

£50 feeds a family of 3 a weekly shop nearly!
£50 also pays my water bill and tv licence per month.

£50 she spends on utter tit to shove down her throat.

I hate dominos. It is so so salty. For days after I am desperate for a drink. No wonder she needs those tit filled calorie drinks so often.

Reactions: 12
They may be topping up their order with lots of bottles of pop in order to make more cashback. Or Tony splits it all up into lunchboxes for his secret job. I would love to know what he does all day. He cannot seriously be sitting around in a different room (office) awaiting old bagpuss ringing a bell for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And she is selling her bariatric book! I'm a year out this week, and just recently bought a bariatric book so I wouldn't get complacent, and to get new recipes etc.

She has done duck all with her tool. A 20 min walk?!!! I was doing that, (very slowly) a week after surgery to put good habits into place straightaway.

She's a dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They may be topping up their order with lots of bottles of pop in order to make more cashback. Or Tony splits it all up into lunchboxes for his secret job. I would love to know what he does all day. He cannot seriously be sitting around in a different room (office) awaiting old bagpuss ringing a bell for attention.
Mmm meal prep 😂🙄

And she is selling her bariatric book! I'm a year out this week, and just recently bought a bariatric book so I wouldn't get complacent, and to get new recipes etc.

She has done duck all with her tool. A 20 min walk?!!! I was doing that, (very slowly) a week after surgery to put good habits into place straightaway.

She's a dick.
I don’t understand why she acts like she has some debilitating illness. When really unless there’s something she’s not telling socials, she’s just fat. So needs to be MOVING HER BODY. Not acting like if she walks for more than 7 minutes she’s going to snap in two

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just want to know what everyone on this thread who felt sad for Emma earlier this morning thought once they found out that Emma's diet primarily consists of Domino's! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.