Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry I just don't sympathise with her and these 'nope' days. Not when you see a pattern of behaviour like this. I actually think she enjoys being like this. Sorry.
When a treat is involved she soon perks up doesn't she. That's not depression, it's stunted development. Constantly looking for a reward. Wanting to be babied. I think the only thing that would help her is actually having a regular job or hobby with a shift pattern, that involved some element of her being on her feet. Using her mind on things other than herself. She's just a self fulfilling prophecy right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Apart from making sure I never look like that, I’d actually throttle my OH if he dared put a camera anywhere near me. The B&M Christmas bed blanket is still on then; two months straight or has it been washed?

Reactions: 18
why on earth has she blanked out her face on that photo? she usually treats us to some utterly fugly photos daily so why hide the compo face princess imma? missed an opportunity to whip out the amazon wish list again there pal. Festering naked in the stink pit and thinks its worthy of an insta shot yet blanks out her face, im baffled what goes on in her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well done for facing it! Therapy is hard but so worth it.

I had a lot of nope days, but I was a lot younger - half her age. Some of the comments only make me feel uncomfortable because they are basically what was going through my head at that time - lazy, slob, worthless, can't handle anything etc. Difference is, I stayed in bed to hide my shame, I would have been SO ashamed to post it on social media, even to a handful of trusted followers in private. I feel uncomfortable talking about it now even. To display it on a public platform, when you have thousands of followers just doesn't make sense to me. I know everyone handles things differently but still. I was motivated every time the depression eased a little to find something to help because I hated feeling and being that way so much. If I had access to her kind of money, I would have been paying for the best therapy and experimenting with as many different tools as I could until I found the answers. If she's lacking new content, that could easily be her thing. True transparency and her journey to mental wellness. Which therapies she found worked, what was tough and how she coped with it (no crunchies necessary).

I can only think that deep down maybe she feels she hasn't got anything to offer, so she's scared of getting better and having no excuses.
Well done for getting through the nope days, it is a wonderful feeling to overcome days like that. For me, sometimes looking at Imma can be a bit like looking in a mirror, but feeling uncomfortable in that way is motivation to change. Like you say the frustrating bit is she has got all the time and money in the world to help herself but refuses to! And we would all be supportive of Imma if we saw lasting change, she could be, dare I say it, a bit inspiring if she actually committed to therapy and exercise. But she prefers to stay in bed and glean sympathy from others

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It never shocks me how quick Imma is to make excuses to not accept responsibility

I follow another lady on IG, she's lost 7st in 17 weeks. Has Imma even lost that in 12 months?!

Reactions: 13
glad to see the jars worked for her though 🙄
Her to-do lists make me so uncomfortable for some reason..... The childish writing with glitter pens etc. seems more appropriate for someone 20 years younger than her. Maybe I'm just being too judgemental of people who like stationary. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the frustrating thing is we have all similar situations of struggling with depression and bad mental health. Its something we all battle with to a certain extent. She acts like shes the only one in the world going through it. It's been a tough year, but until she stops dwelling on the things she cant do and be grateful for what she already has then she will never truly be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her to-do lists make me so uncomfortable for some reason..... The childish writing with glitter pens etc. seems more appropriate for someone 20 years younger than her. Maybe I'm just being too judgemental of people who like stationary. 😂
And instead of saying a non-committed “I want to” why not be more determined and go with “Today I must” or “today I will achieve” might give you a positivity boost.

• Haha
Why is a 5 second job of ordering chargers in it would be nice to? Hardly strenuous
Imma's to do list:
- Blink
- Ask for Tony touches
- Drink hot choc
- Browse Tattle
- Post to tattle pretending to be Milli
- Order Nandos
- Eat Nandos
- Post to Insta
- Write new to do list

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well done for getting through the nope days, it is a wonderful feeling to overcome days like that. For me, sometimes looking at Imma can be a bit like looking in a mirror, but feeling uncomfortable in that way is motivation to change. Like you say the frustrating bit is she has got all the time and money in the world to help herself but refuses to! And we would all be supportive of Imma if we saw lasting change, she could be, dare I say it, a bit inspiring if she actually committed to therapy and exercise. But she prefers to stay in bed and glean sympathy from others
God yes, I'd love to see what she could achieve with her supposed finances and some effort on her part! She's so far in her pit right now, there's a million little things she could do to improve her mental state. Even the smallest change could make a big difference. She's flogging a dead horse with the same old crap on her to do lists though. Emma - maybe take an actual well planned break from the business and do some health challenges? Step away from Instagram for a day and come back and tell us the little positive steps you've done for yourself? Wake up at 8am, have a shower, get dressed, go for a walk straight after a healthy breakfast, have some water, enjoy some meditation and stretching and do some journalling. Then after lunch, maybe clean up your bed and vow to yourself that you're going to find tools for coping that don't involve going back to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emma - forget the to do lists, you’re setting yourself up for failure and it doesn’t make you any more productive. Instead focus on getting out of bed in the morning, get a shower and get dressed. Have a slice of toast or a bowl of porridge. Leave the house for a walk, even if it’s the slowest walk you’ve ever done, get an audio book on and walk for an hour. Return home and make the calls you need to make - you don’t need a to do list for that. Eat lunch, watch some TV, put a YouTube workout on (they make them for all abilities) put clean bed sheets on. Set aside a couple of hours in the afternoon to ‘work’ and DONT nap! I PROMISE you with a routine, healthy habits and purpose you’ll be able to see more clearly through the fog.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her post this morning has made me absolutely rage. I usually take what she says with a pinch of salt, but can’t let this one be. I’ve been on the waitlist for the high intensity diet and then surgery for almost 2 years. In that time I’ve had 3 different kinds of therapy, got my emotional eating under control, beat binge eating (107 days binge free!) And I have managed to maintain or lose a little weight each week. Mental health wise, I ended up in hospital at the end of November and am still recovering from all that. But you know what Imma? I still carry the heck on. I’m done eating myself to death. I’m doing everything I can and not using anything else going on in my life as an excuse. The sooner you realise that only YOU have control over your weight and your life, the better. Jfc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok what have I missed why is everyone calling her Imma? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
glad to see the jars worked for her though 🙄
It would be nice to.... package sales?
Surely that’s a MUST DO if someone has paid for something from you?

Unreal. I stopped following her months ago but actually can’t believe she’s still in this circle of writing lists and then going back to bed. Please get some help Emma you are clearly not doing well. Take a social media break, where you won’t see ads that make you want to spend and vouchers etc.

Why not package your orders and walk them to the post office. That’s two big tasks (exercise and packing) done in one go.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She literally PAID for a weight loss tool, a very very good tool if used correctly. All she had to do was eat healthily and go for a walk every day. She didn’t even have to just eat salad, there’s plenty of home cooked food that can be healthy, spaghetti bolognaise, chilli, fish, jacket potatoes etc. If home made she could have had most foods just without the calories or grease of a takeaway. She didn’t even need to go hard at the gym if she didn’t want to. As she has a lot of weight to lose, the first 6/7 stone should have been pretty easy with just basic steps to aid that.

I’m actually embarrassed for her, she hasn’t even tried and now she’s sulking. If she had really tried and failed then fair enough, but all she’s done is eat tit and drink sugar 🤷‍♀️
Sulking is definitely what she's doing. Honestly she's really pissing me off with all these staying in bed days, she's absolutely pathetic 😒

Oh and don't even get me started on the WLS post 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an amazing advert she is for that WL company, they must be absolutely thrilled with such an amazing advert? 😏 What a weird line about not being able to eat nectarines and pears? Yeah so what? It doesn't stop you eating junk food, costas, hot chocolates, pizzas etc. Why is no one questioning it on her post, why are they all blowing smoke up her arse? "Omg hun you're doing amazing, you're such an inspiration" Oh do F off and stop lying 🙄

Can you imagine what weight she would be now if she'd actually put the work in and exercised and didn't eat junk food etc. If she'd have done all that then she could have had an amazing side by side comparison photo.

Ok what have I missed why is everyone calling her Imma? Hahaha
It’s in reference to her obsession with saying “Imma” as in “Imma stay in bed all day, Imma gonna eat aallll the food!”

Why is a 5 second job of ordering chargers in it would be nice to? Hardly strenuous
She could have ordered chargers in the time it took her to write it down on her list!

Reactions: 13
Fingers crossed she follows her call to adult social services through.... Funny how she had to specify it isnt it.... She must be in full panic mode as we are about to report her and she hopes her mentioning it means we won't. Sadly we can see straight through you, Emma.
Yeah funny why she mentioned it and also the hospital...make phone calls would have sufficed, no one needs to know your personal business and who you are calling...unless you want to make it known that you are a "caring" daughter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.