Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louiselane112

MILLIE WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED YOU
I wish she would come and spill the tea. I think Emma made her redundant?
Hello, trolls and troglodytes!

Long time lurker here (since the very first thread!) and actually am in fact, Millie (I won't disclose my full name for obvious reasons) who used to work for Emma before she made me redundant.

For anyone unaware, Emma employed me as her digital marketing executive from November 2018 and made me redundant (very suddenly and out of the blue a week after I’d moved out to my bf’s house at the time) in May 2019.

I’ll be honest, I’ve kept up to date with the thread since I left (and actually while I was working for her as she wanted me to keep an eye on it at the time) and I can’t tell you how many times you’ve all made me laugh during lockdown with your posts You ladies are truly exceptional!

I’ve wanted to post on this thread since too but held back out of respect but if 2020 has taught me anything it’s that life is too short so here I am 😂

I’ve had zero contact with Emma since the week I left but am more than happy to answer any questions you may have about my time whilst I was there!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

ForrestWoodbush

I’ve been lurking a little while now and finally made an account just to ask you all if anyone remembers the YouTube video where they’d gone on holiday for 3 weeks & left their dishwasher full of dirty dishes and had to throw it away and get a new one because of the state it was in...? I never got over that. :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Thread suggestion...

Emma Drew #21 Greed, gluttony and a house full of tat, one year post WLS and she is still fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

BegDavis

Guys, I’m sceptical about ‘Millie’, wouldn’t surprise me if pork chop herself made that account and is attempting to troll us. I will eat my crunchie if I’m proved wrong 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
That post may be one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen her put up. It screams of regret and guilt over not achieving what she’s wanted to. Even her cancer diagnosis posts weren’t this sad because she had no control over that, but this was 100% all on her and she’s failed big time. She’ll be absolutely devastated that she can’t post an amazing 1 year post WLS picture accompanied by “I’ve lost 100lbs!” like everyone else does as this point. She’s so far from her goal dress and it’ll be killing her that she knows it’s all her fault. I’m guessing this is pretty much the sole reason for her MH wobble recently - she’ll have been dreading putting a post up saying “I have failed” when everyone’s been expecting her to reveal a big number.

She could easily have put a positive spin on that post but she clearly is really struggling with stuff at the moment and couldn’t manage to do that. For example she could have put up something like (with my estimated numbers)...
Wow what a year it’s been! WLS, cancer and a pandemic but I’ve survived it all. Before WLS I only ever managed to lose 5lbs on my own but now I’ve lost 8 times that with a total of 40lbs! It may not be as much as I’d hoped but even so, I’m feeling healthier, looking slimmer, I’ve managed to reverse my diabetes and my surgery helped spot the cancerous cells that I’ve now had treatment for and can say I’m cancer free! Over the next year I’m going to continue making progress towards my goal and I can’t wait to see where I am in January 2022!”

Reactions: 38
New thread for Emma Drew!! Congrats @Katykatykaty for the winning title with 44 likes.

Quick reminder -
Things Emma has recently been "stuck in":
1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
4) about some Dominoes, chinese takeaway
5) denial

Emma dressed up as a homeless person despite using the fact she was homeless to get sympathy.

6450A14F-BE55-4FF0-8790-3B92E65AE65C.jpeg

Can someone do the TLDR of the last Emma thread please? I would but I didn't pull it out of my jam jar this morning :ROFLMAO: 😜

Emma and her business mentor came up with the groundbreaking idea to transform to do list into decorated jars. You put in various jobs in a jar and pick them out at random. Emma has admitted she has put some back if they are not the right time to do them or can't be bothered. They have "transformed" her life that she has posted several stories, 2 grid posts and a tikytoky.

Emma's underground twitter revealed some Tony shaming and dressing up as a homeless woman. Despite being "homeless" is something she often throws out for pity.

Emma made a list of calories in her favourite snackies. This has made us wonder if she is gaining weight again which is why she isn't talking so much about it.

In one of her text conversations to Tony, she told him that SHE opened HIM up a new stocks and shares ISA and they will get Quidco cashback. A few of us suspect coercive control. You are not allowed to open up ISA's for other people. Again Emma does what she likes and gets away scot free.

Apparently she has been paralyzed by depression despite managing to post on insta. She listed plenty of items which were purchased for business use. Emma loves minimising her tax liability despite being a drain on society.

Misleading ebay title saying the Cath Kidston inspired Rosali range is Cath Kidston. She has "Cath Kidston with Rosali or IKEA cath Kidston Rosali" in the names.

Wisp the hamster escaped and made it into the extractor fan. They found him and he was covered in grease the poor thing. This is very concerning and no Wisp updates since.

Emma treated herself to dominos but it was two for tuesday so either she hid a pizza from her insta stories OR she isn't as money savvy as she would like to think. Tony was meant to start Keto again on 4th of Jan so this is verrrry interesting.

Someone replied "F Off" to her email spam about the jam jars. She then shared it on her stories to get pity.

Reshared her cancer diagnosis post and essential crunchie justification on her poundland appreciation society facebook page. This got her lots and lots of sympathy and well wishes. She did not correct anyone that her cancer was "downgraded" to abnormal cells. Instead she only turned off comments.

She visited her Dad despite him NOT being in her bubble.

Please add if there is anything else essential. Like ya gurl's crunchie.

Now let's get that bread, get that head and LEAVE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm sorry I just don't sympathise with her and these 'nope' days. Not when you see a pattern of behaviour like this. I actually think she enjoys being like this. Sorry.
When a treat is involved she soon perks up doesn't she. That's not depression, it's stunted development. Constantly looking for a reward. Wanting to be babied. I think the only thing that would help her is actually having a regular job or hobby with a shift pattern, that involved some element of her being on her feet. Using her mind on things other than herself. She's just a self fulfilling prophecy right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

WaddleTheWalk

Someone with better photoshop skills than me needs to fix this picture! It’s missing frizzy hair, cat hair on all the clothes, the jacket looks way too comfortable than it actually is, a few empty Starbucks containers, the mask gaping off her face...oh and of course the massive stomach apron!
Ahem.
8F03B5A7-AE9E-4CF5-98D4-7E5EB462B9C7.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Candycactus

I AM HOWLING 😂😂 know that I'm not liking the pics so Imma and Toeknee don't hunt me down, but mentally I am😂 I hope they're seeing this page

Omg I wish she would fuck off with the cat beds. ITS A CAT it will sleep where the fuck it wants.
You know you have no life when your stories of the last 3 days have been about your cat not getting in its bed

GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON 'LIKES' ON THE PIC OF WISP IN FRANCE AND THE PERSON EMMA IS DOING THE LIVE WITH TONIGHT HAS LIKED IT 😂😂

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Emotional support Costa and crunchie ready, wrist support on, Ted Baker dress suffocating me, i'm ready for Millie's TEA

• Haha
  • Heart