Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion:

Emma Drew #21: #Justice4thumbtum. One year on, not much weight gone, surgeon's work completely undone .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly don't know anyone who hasn't lost with wls. Its a drastic op, 80% of your tummy removed. It's almost impossible not to lose. Yes, people regain, that's common. But to not lose in the first year is very very bizarre. Emma should have lost about 10 stone judging by her side. She must have been going back again and again to finish food, ie eating a slice of pizza, then another an hour later, then another an hour later. And drinking calories. I actually feel quite sorry for her, but she knew what she was doing.

Reactions: 21
Honestly don't know anyone who hasn't lost with wls. Its a drastic op, 80% of your tummy removed. It's almost impossible not to lose. Yes, people regain, that's common. But to not lose in the first year is very very bizarre. Emma should have lost about 10 stone judging by her side. She must have been going back again and again to finish food, ie eating a slice of pizza, then another an hour later, then another an hour later. And drinking calories. I actually feel quite sorry for her, but she knew what she was doing.
Well she said that she just pushed her through it. She had a number of stories where said said x-food gave her terrible dumping when she last tried it but fingers crossed that she would tolerate it better second time around. Any rational person would avoid eating something that gave them uncontrollable diarrhoea, but Imma just saw it as a challenge.

Reactions: 21
Well she said that she just pushed her through it. She had a number of stories where said said x-food gave her terrible dumping when she last tried it but fingers crossed that she would tolerate it better second time around. Any rational person would avoid eating something that gave them uncontrollable diarrhoea, but Imma just saw it as a challenge.
Saying that as someone with a massive intolerance to dairy and gluten I still eat it despite the uncontrollable diarrhoea (I eat dairy and gluten daily lol) but from what I gather dumping is like headaches nausea etc thrown in for good measure? Maybe that’s why she’s always naked so when she shits herself she doesn’t have to throw out her clothes lol

Also I really wonder what her dad thinks of all this surely he’s a bit ashamed of her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I was looking at messages earlier that I sent my mum about my weight loss. I am taller than emma (tbf my child probably is as well!) but I reckon she still weighed more than me. I had my surgery in May, in January I text my mum excited to tell her I’d lost 7 stone. By my year anniversary, I had lost 7.5 stone, dropped from a BMi of 45 to 30 and size 24 to a 14/16. She has NO excuse not to have lost more weight. I’ve said it before but her obsession with hot chocolates, take aways and fizzy drinks is HER fault and the reason she’s stalled so early. She’s actually ridiculous. I could say more but she’s made me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, I was looking at messages earlier that I sent my mum about my weight loss. I am taller than emma (tbf my child probably is as well!) but I reckon she still weighed more than me. I had my surgery in May, in January I text my mum excited to tell her I’d lost 7 stone. By my year anniversary, I had lost 7.5 stone, dropped from a BMi of 45 to 30 and size 24 to a 14/16. She has NO excuse not to have lost more weight. I’ve said it before but her obsession with hot chocolates, take aways and fizzy drinks is HER fault and the reason she’s stalled so early. She’s actually ridiculous. I could say more but she’s made me so angry!
I’d love to see her bank statement to see how much she spends on liquid calories

Reactions: 10
I was reading this morning about what happens when WLS doesnt work. It didn't really come up with much but there was a bunch of generic what not to do when you have WLS. She has literally broken every single rule. Theres only one person to blame for her not being where she should be by now.

Reactions: 14
The new tik tok shows some of her cash back and she had 3 dominos in 2 weeks!!! What the hell!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I watched tit Ins - Britain’s Fattest People on channel 4. It was really interesting, showed WLS and what they needed to do before and after. I am even more shocked by how she’s fucked up after watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The new tik tok shows some of her cash back and she had 3 dominos in 2 weeks!!! What the hell!
Just watched her TikTok and came here as fast as I could 😂

On the 1st, 6th and 12th of Jan that’s insane.
Plus domino’s only offer 0.8% cash back so to get that much cash back for each order we’re talking a £40+ order each time. £40 worth of food from dominos is a lot for two people?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Plus domino’s only offer 0.8% cash back so to get that much cash back for each order we’re talking a £40+ order each time. £40 worth of food from dominos is a lot for two people?!
Especially for a person who can only eat a slice 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay so I've lurked for a long time and never posted but that cash back tik tok....

£0.36 = £45
£0.37 = £46.25
£0.42 = £52.50

How in the name of all that is holy do you spend that with Dominos?
There's always discounts and deal stacks. And January the 12th was a Tuesday... JFC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay so I've lurked for a long time and never posted but that cash back tik tok....

£0.36 = £45
£0.37 = £46.25
£0.42 = £52.50

There's always discounts and deal stacks. And January the 12th was a Tuesday... JFC
£50 on pizza for two of them, one of whom has a stomach the size of a thumb.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was 245lbs (BMI 41, 5'6") towards the end of 2019. Started exercising, counting calories and going to therapy. A year later, I'd lost 6.5 stones. Gone from a 20/22 to a 10/12. No fad diets, no surgery, just committing to a different, healthier lifestyle. I would assume spending £10k on surgery would make you even more determined to succeed but not for Imma.

I can understand the poor MH days - let's face it, the pandemic has really taken its toll on everyone but it's worse on those already suffering with MH issues - but she seems to function perfectly well when she's doing something she likes then have a nope day when it's time to work. If my work was causing this consistent dip in my mood, I'd be changing jobs.

£0.36 = £45
£0.37 = £46.25
£0.42 = £52.50

So, two pizzas for the price of one on the 12th... How many bloody pizzas did she buy?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

And dominos normally have some really good deals on so you can get a deal for 2 for like £20

• Haha
Reactions: 8

We had a dominoes the other week - the first ones in months and, using one of their offers, we spent £20 which fed three people and we had left overs for the following day

Reactions: 10

Ooh mine is showing at 2%, which made more sense but if its 0.8% 40 quid on two for Tuesday is ridiculous!!

Congrats!! That is a hell of an achievement

Reactions: 7
Unless they're feeding more than just themselves and are having people round? She broke all the rules of life saving WLS I doubt shes obeying lockdown rules.

Reactions: 4
Unless they're feeding more than just themselves and are having people round? She broke all the rules of life saving WLS I doubt shes obeying lockdown rules.
By her WLS post today, I doubt they’ve had people round. They’re just two very fat greedy people. I thought £25 was expensive when we last got it about 6 months ago!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.