Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Emma Drew!! Congrats @Katykatykaty for the winning title with 44 likes.

Quick reminder -
Things Emma has recently been "stuck in":
1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
4) about some Dominoes, chinese takeaway
5) denial

Emma dressed up as a homeless person despite using the fact she was homeless to get sympathy.

6450A14F-BE55-4FF0-8790-3B92E65AE65C.jpeg

Can someone do the TLDR of the last Emma thread please? I would but I didn't pull it out of my jam jar this morning :ROFLMAO: 😜

Emma and her business mentor came up with the groundbreaking idea to transform to do list into decorated jars. You put in various jobs in a jar and pick them out at random. Emma has admitted she has put some back if they are not the right time to do them or can't be bothered. They have "transformed" her life that she has posted several stories, 2 grid posts and a tikytoky.

Emma's underground twitter revealed some Tony shaming and dressing up as a homeless woman. Despite being "homeless" is something she often throws out for pity.

Emma made a list of calories in her favourite snackies. This has made us wonder if she is gaining weight again which is why she isn't talking so much about it.

In one of her text conversations to Tony, she told him that SHE opened HIM up a new stocks and shares ISA and they will get Quidco cashback. A few of us suspect coercive control. You are not allowed to open up ISA's for other people. Again Emma does what she likes and gets away scot free.

Apparently she has been paralyzed by depression despite managing to post on insta. She listed plenty of items which were purchased for business use. Emma loves minimising her tax liability despite being a drain on society.

Misleading ebay title saying the Cath Kidston inspired Rosali range is Cath Kidston. She has "Cath Kidston with Rosali or IKEA cath Kidston Rosali" in the names.

Wisp the hamster escaped and made it into the extractor fan. They found him and he was covered in grease the poor thing. This is very concerning and no Wisp updates since.

Emma treated herself to dominos but it was two for tuesday so either she hid a pizza from her insta stories OR she isn't as money savvy as she would like to think. Tony was meant to start Keto again on 4th of Jan so this is verrrry interesting.

Someone replied "F Off" to her email spam about the jam jars. She then shared it on her stories to get pity.

Reshared her cancer diagnosis post and essential crunchie justification on her poundland appreciation society facebook page. This got her lots and lots of sympathy and well wishes. She did not correct anyone that her cancer was "downgraded" to abnormal cells. Instead she only turned off comments.

She visited her Dad despite him NOT being in her bubble.

Please add if there is anything else essential. Like ya gurl's crunchie.

Now let's get that bread, get that head and LEAVE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
New thread for Emma Drew!! Congrats @Katykatykaty for the winning title with 44 likes.

Quick reminder -
1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
5) denial

Emma dressed up as a homeless person despite using the fact she was homeless to get sympathy.

View attachment 386397

Can someone do the TLDR of the last Emma thread please? I would but I didn't pull it out of my jam jar this morning :ROFLMAO: 😜

Emma and her business mentor came up with the groundbreaking idea to transform to do list into decorated jars. You put in various jobs in a jar and pick them out at random. Emma has admitted she has put some back if they are not the right time to do them or can't be bothered. They have "transformed" her life that she has posted several stories, 2 grid posts and a tikytoky.

Emma's underground twitter revealed some Tony shaming and dressing up as a homeless woman. Despite being "homeless" is something she often throws out for pity.

Emma made a list of calories in her favourite snackies. This has made us wonder if she is gaining weight again which is why she isn't talking so much about it.

In one of her text conversations to Tony, she told him that SHE opened HIM up a new stocks and shares ISA and they will get Quidco cashback. A few of us suspect coercive control. You are not allowed to open up ISA's for other people. Again Emma does what she likes and gets away scot free.

Apparently she has been paralyzed by depression despite managing to post on insta.

Wisp the hamster escaped and made it into the extractor fan. They found him and he was covered in grease the poor thing. This is very concerning and no Wisp updates since.

Emma treated herself to dominos but it was two for tuesday so either she hid a pizza from her insta stories OR she isn't as money savvy as she would like to think. Tony was meant to start Keto again on 4th of Jan so this is verrrry interesting.

Someone replied "F Off" to her email spam about the jam jars. She then shared it on her stories to get pity.

Reshared her cancer diagnosis post and essential crunchie justification on her poundland appreciation society facebook page. This got her lots and lots of sympathy and well wishes. She did not correct anyone that her cancer was "downgraded" to abnormal cells. Instead she only turned off comments.
Ooh my first suggestion ever and it got picked! Thank you for setting the thread up! Can’t believe we’re up to 20 already!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh my first suggestion ever and it got picked! Thank you for setting the thread up! Can’t believe we’re up to 20 already!
It is a hilarious suggestion. Treat yo self to a hot chocolate 😘😘

On the topic of hot chocolates, has she stopped posting about them as much recently? I feel like we haven't seen one for a few days?

Okay so I said the TLDR wasn't in my jam jar jobs but I became inspired and did it anyway lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
May I suggest that we have that tick tick of emma walking penguin waddling out of the shop as part of the recap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is a hilarious suggestion. Treat yo self to a hot chocolate 😘😘
I may do just that! I counted up how many sachets of hot chocolate I had left out of my John Lewis advent calendar. I’ve got 14 out of 24 left so through the whole of December I had 10 hot chocolates (plus a random one from Costa when we were out at a park). Emma could have had that many in a day!! No way would she still have anything left from an edible/drinkable advent calendar by mid January!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Quick reminder -
1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
5) denial

View attachment 386397

Apparently she has been paralyzed by depression despite managing to post on insta. She listed plenty of items which were purchased for business use. Emma loves minimising her tax liability despite being a drain on society.

Misleading ebay title saying the Cath Kidston inspired Rosali range is Cath Kidston. She has "Cath Kidston with Rosali or IKEA cath Kidston Rosali" in the names.

She visited her Dad despite him NOT being in her bubble.

Please add if there is anything else essential. Like ya gurl's crunchie.

Now let's get that bread, get that head and LEAVE!
Another fantastic round up and thread name! Just want to get in early doors and add that she still hasn’t lost that 3lb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may do just that! I counted up how many sachets of hot chocolate I had left out of my John Lewis advent calendar. I’ve got 14 out of 24 left so through the whole of December I had 10 hot chocolates (plus a random one from Costa when we were out at a park). Emma could have had that many in a day!! No way would she still have anything left from an edible/drinkable advent calendar by mid January!
For some reason my boyfriend bought me 48 oreo tassimo pods for Xmas 😂🤷‍♀️, I’ve used 4. She’s a glutton. I can imagine she’s the type that after food shopping all the treats are gone before the food shopping is put away

Found some more delights on her twitter.
I fully believe she would sit and eat a Nando’s without sauce just because she didn’t want to get it herself.
Bonus - she posted this convo after enquiring about a kitten.
I just spat my drink out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I fully believe she would sit and eat a Nando’s without sauce just because she didn’t want to get it herself.
I love the kitten lady 😂😂😂 it is an odd thing to ask for the runt of the litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg!! 😂😂😂

I'm just howling! 😂😂😂 Why would ya gurl decide to share that with the world?!
It's weird the things she shares are the things most people would be ashamed of 🤷🏻‍♀️

On the 12 o clock live on ooooo ya gurl bought a tub of Egyptian Magic. I mean so did I, but I waited until I got £10 on the wheel, Emma went in before the wheel I'm sure so will have paid £15 whereas I got it for £5. Money saving blogger...as if! 😂

• Haha
I'm just howling! 😂😂😂 Why would ya gurl decide to share that with the world?!
She doesn’t think like a normal person though. So she won’t have thought that people would die laughing at that text exchange, she’ll have thought about all the sympathy she could get for being bullied by a stranger on the internet. Everything Emma does comes down to wanting attention and sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have to admit I do WhatsApp my husband when we’re both at home, and working on different floors of the house. Mainly stuff like “get the sausages out to defrost” or “I’ve just ordered this on amazon”.

Not wanting to mod the content or anything, but if you’ve had 4 hot chocolates in a month or one a day, so what... I have one a night, but I haven’t had WLS. That’s the point. Seems like it’s turning into a “look how few pieces of dominoes I eat” competition on here sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have to admit I do WhatsApp my husband when we’re both at home, and working on different floors of the house. Mainly stuff like “get the sausages out to defrost” or “I’ve just ordered this on amazon”.

Not wanting to mod the content or anything, but if you’ve had 4 hot chocolates in a month or one a day, so what... I have one a night, but I haven’t had WLS. That’s the point. Seems like it’s turning into a “look how few pieces of dominoes I eat” competition on here sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also whatsapp mine when I’m working from home and he’s upstairs if something needs taking out the freezer or whatever but it’s not a full blow conversation.

I don’t think it’s turning into a competition, I think its more to highlight the fact how little ‘normal people’ eat compared to someone who’s had WLS and most of us admitted were fat or have weight issues 🤷‍♀️.

As for the kitten thing, I am dead!!!!!! For duck sake. Why do people like her keep the backyard breeding of cats alive, go and rescue a cat, there’s hundreds of kittens or young cats also needing homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.