Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add to my comment about hot chocolate, if she is too lazy to cook then M&S do ready meals that are take away themed, they have an 'Eat Well' range that are low calorie. Rather than ordering take away go and buy some of those.
It would be cheaper and lower in calories, would also give her the hit she needs from food.

Reactions: 13
In all seriousness I do hope she can figure a way out of her depression nest, she really needs to get therapy. I feel like I stepped over an invisible line posting that photo so to clarify I'm not making fun of her depression, just her way of attention seeking online is ridiculous. Instagram posts aren't helping you Imma, just focus on yourself for a while, and learn ways to feel better without ✨ external validation ✨ from strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God the nope days are becoming ever more frequent aren’t they? It’s starting to feel like she really needs some help from a professional on that front, you shouldn’t be having so many ‘nope’ days when you are doing so little with your life. She shouldn’t be feeling so down and stressed from having three things on her todo list and putting some tat on eBay.

Reactions: 13
Just to add to my comment about hot chocolate, if she is too lazy to cook then M&S do ready meals that are take away themed, they have an 'Eat Well' range that are low calorie. Rather than ordering take away go and buy some of those.
It would be cheaper and lower in calories, would also give her the hit she needs from food.
There are SO many healthier options these days. I’m trying to lose weight but on my weigh day I have a treat, this weekend I fancy a pizza. I could get dominoes and probably tit myself after due to the amount of gluten, or I could go Iceland get my favourite pizza which is about 800cals for the whole thing (which I’ll have half of) and save myself £25. No one is saying you have to be perfect every day, even health conscious people aren’t but one treat a week won’t damage your weight loss, 5 treats a day will!

Reactions: 17
But it all depends on if she was abusing his accounts and not paying him back or giving him his winnings or using his cash for nefarious mesns.
Yeah of course, I meant that if she had access to his accounts it didn't seem like much of a reach for her to have POA for his financial side of things. That can be pretty much automated so even her lazy ass could cope :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slimming world also do meals at Iceland. Ovbs frozen so she could pick at them when she needed knowing they wont be of waste! They are not even that expensive!

Reactions: 5
In all seriousness I do hope she can figure a way out of her depression nest, she really needs to get therapy. I feel like I stepped over an invisible line posting that photo so to clarify I'm not making fun of her depression, just her way of attention seeking online is ridiculous. Instagram posts aren't helping you Imma, just focus on yourself for a while, and learn ways to feel better without ✨ external validation ✨ from strangers
I've struggled with severe depression and sometimes I feel uncomfortable with comments made on tattle about the things she does, but I don't think you overstepped posting that pic. Her social media postings are so odd, she's not brave in her posting pictures of herself in bed to such a large following. She's not open about her mental health and what she actually does to get through (beyond bed and junk food - you know, healthy tools like exercise) or improve it.. or maybe she doesn't post that because she doesn't do anything. It all feels so fake and toxic and very much seeking attention and validation. Even tattle probably enables it all for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've struggled with severe depression and sometimes I feel uncomfortable with comments made on tattle about the things she does, but I don't think you overstepped posting that pic. Her social media postings are so odd, she's not brave in her posting pictures of herself in bed to such a large following. She's not open about her mental health and what she actually does to get through (beyond bed and junk food - you know, healthy tools like exercise) or improve it.. or maybe she doesn't post that because she doesn't do anything. It all feels so fake and toxic and very much seeking attention and validation. Even tattle probably enables it all for her.
I know what you mean, I struggle with depression too and been in therapy for over 6 months now which is definitely helping. I see some of myself in Imma sometimes, which is why I can't understand why she doesn't help herself. I'd love to indulge that part of my brain that wants nope days but if I do I feel worse x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There are SO many healthier options these days. I’m trying to lose weight but on my weigh day I have a treat, this weekend I fancy a pizza. I could get dominoes and probably tit myself after due to the amount of gluten, or I could go Iceland get my favourite pizza which is about 800cals for the whole thing (which I’ll have half of) and save myself £25. No one is saying you have to be perfect every day, even health conscious people aren’t but one treat a week won’t damage your weight loss, 5 treats a day will!
Fully in agreement with this. I’m also trying to loose weight and am an emotional eater. I always used to say I eat when I’m happy, sad or medium 😂 But I’m trying to overcome that and just have the odd treat once a week like you say. It’s something to look forward to in these lockdown times. Emma seems to have a treat with every meal which is something I used to do too. It’s hard to overcome but she could do it, it’s just a case that she doesn’t want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emma drew #21: one year down & robbing dad, more nope days then I’ve ever had.

Reactions: 29
I know what you mean, I struggle with depression too and been in therapy for over 6 months now which is definitely helping. I see some of myself in Imma sometimes, which is why I can't understand why she doesn't help herself. I'd love to indulge that part of my brain that wants nope days but if I do I feel worse x
Well done for facing it! Therapy is hard but so worth it.

I had a lot of nope days, but I was a lot younger - half her age. Some of the comments only make me feel uncomfortable because they are basically what was going through my head at that time - lazy, slob, worthless, can't handle anything etc. Difference is, I stayed in bed to hide my shame, I would have been SO ashamed to post it on social media, even to a handful of trusted followers in private. I feel uncomfortable talking about it now even. To display it on a public platform, when you have thousands of followers just doesn't make sense to me. I know everyone handles things differently but still. I was motivated every time the depression eased a little to find something to help because I hated feeling and being that way so much. If I had access to her kind of money, I would have been paying for the best therapy and experimenting with as many different tools as I could until I found the answers. If she's lacking new content, that could easily be her thing. True transparency and her journey to mental wellness. Which therapies she found worked, what was tough and how she coped with it (no crunchies necessary).

I can only think that deep down maybe she feels she hasn't got anything to offer, so she's scared of getting better and having no excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact you’re doing therapy means you are nothing like her (which is good, YOURE making active desk jobs to get better) Don’t get me wrong I’ve been in and out of therapy for the better part of a decade (I’m in my mid 20s so it’s sucked) and it is so so hard opening up to a stranger. Butttttt she needs to but the bullet once you get trough the first few sessions it gets easier. And don’t get me wrong the day after therapy I always feel like I’ve taken 20 steps back because it brings up a whole load of emotions and trauma I’d pushed down but eventually it feels so good being able to change those behaviours. I’d rather have a day or so of feeling like tit than a whole lifetime. But that’s what confuses me the most when ever I’ve been depressed all I can think about is I wanna get better ‘ I wanna feel ‘normal’ so how does she not feel that and go right I need help

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Christ, she’s stark bollock naked isn’t she. 🤮

Thread suggestion - Emma Drew #21; WLS was a fad, I’ve neglected my Dad and I’ll tell you it’s because I’m sad.

Reactions: 29
The fact you’re doing therapy means you are nothing like her (which is good, YOURE making active desk jobs to get better) Don’t get me wrong I’ve been in and out of therapy for the better part of a decade (I’m in my mid 20s so it’s sucked) and it is so so hard opening up to a stranger. Butttttt she needs to but the bullet once you get trough the first few sessions it gets easier. And don’t get me wrong the day after therapy I always feel like I’ve taken 20 steps back because it brings up a whole load of emotions and trauma I’d pushed down but eventually it feels so good being able to change those behaviours. I’d rather have a day or so of feeling like tit than a whole lifetime. But that’s what confuses me the most when ever I’ve been depressed all I can think about is I wanna get better ‘ I wanna feel ‘normal’ so how does she not feel that and go right I need help
I'm so glad that therapy is helping you and I'm so happy you posted that as it's a big help! I feel awful for 2 days after therapy every week and keep wanting to give it up! It's good to know that other people experience that post therapy dip (but not good that it happens). I think Imma has had therapy before and even hypnotherapy? Not sure why she's not accessing it now, it's a tool just like WLS

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If my partner was in a pit of depression I wouldn’t be taking a photo for Instagram for them. I would be helping them with their to do list, encouraging them to seek help, making lunch, doingthings to make their life feel nicer.

What is up with these 2??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so glad that therapy is helping you and I'm so happy you posted that as it's a big help! I feel awful for 2 days after therapy every week and keep wanting to give it up! It's good to know that other people experience that post therapy dip (but not good that it happens). I think Imma has had therapy before and even hypnotherapy? Not sure why she's not accessing it now, it's a tool just like WLS
Not gunna lie I’ve just re read what I wrote and I don’t know why active decisions changed to active desk jobs 😂😂😂😂but yeah it’s completely normal I spoke to one of my old therapists about it and basically it’s the natural response also feeling emotionally exhausted right after as well. But once you have your tool kit of coping techniques even the day after is easier because you can put them in place straight away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.