Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of my favs from her new listings.
That lipstick is the one she got free with a discount code that she shared.
Obviously has no need for the bariatric surgery book 😂 and I have no idea about the kids candle set??
Who buys themselves a kids’ candle making kids for crafting ffs. That’s 100% what’s happened here. She lives such a tiny, meaningless but insanely selfish life. She’s becoming a twisted caricature of herself 🙈

Reactions: 17
Some of my favs from her new listings.
That lipstick is the one she got free with a discount code that she shared.
Obviously has no need for the bariatric surgery book 😂 and I have no idea about the kids candle set??
I mean, at least that WLS book is very well used 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A very good friend of mine is a registered business seller on eBay which incidentally costs her a fortune a month ! I’ve shown her Emma’s account and she’s reporting the said account to eBay ( duplicated listings , New items etc on a private account ) through the Concierge Dept as apparently it can be looked at sooner !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who buys themselves a kids’ candle making kids for crafting ffs. That’s 100% what’s happened here. She lives such a tiny, meaningless but insanely selfish life. She’s becoming a twisted caricature of herself 🙈
Perhaps she was trying to lure the neighbour's kid over to her gingerbread house again (throwback to the wreath making?).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A very good friend of mine is a registered business seller on eBay which incidentally costs her a fortune a month ! I’ve shown her Emma’s account and she’s reporting the said account to eBay ( duplicated listings , New items etc on a private account ) through the Concierge Dept as apparently it can be looked at sooner !
I know another Instagramer that resells on a private eBay, not sure of her eBay though

Reactions: 3
I bet she had absolutely no intention of ever using that free l'occitane lipstick. Just like half the stuff shes probably received through that ooooo app. Theres quite a few beauty products now listed on her eBay. I wonder if they came from there?

Reactions: 17
I know another Instagramer that resells on a private eBay, not sure of her eBay though
There are loads. I've just seen one, buy a £100 TV and sell it on facebook within 24 hours for double. Defiantly not paying tax on that :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet she had absolutely no intention of ever using that free l'occitane lipstick. Just like half the stuff shes probably received through that ooooo app. Theres quite a few beauty products now listed on her eBay. I wonder if they came from there?
I think a few are from OOOO that foot lotion is for sure. The Origins set will have been a freebie.

Reactions: 8
she's selling a used mug....anything the dirty drews have had their mouths on should never be re sold 🤮🤮 she always looks like she smells and as for the house you'd need to wipe your feet on the way out!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think a few are from OOOO that foot lotion is for sure. The Origins set will have been a freebie.
The foot lotion is definitely and the Foreo masks and the James Reed tan drops.

I've been listing on eBay and depop for most of the day, got a bit depressed when I felt like I was morphing into Ya Gurl! 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.