Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma probably is truly depressed, because *therapist hat* she doesn't cover any of her BACES - doing something for her body, sense of achievement, connectedness and enjoyment each day. The S is for stepping back and keeping perspective - her life is so insular and restricted that the OOOO offers and cat beds ARE her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This mornings random thought 💭

Imagine all the cat hairs in her washing machine 🤢
Yeah that's why I never wash cat blankets or beds. If they get manky after a while I just toss them and replace, I don't want all that hair in my washing machine!

Reactions: 5
Sorry to disappoint but I noticed she liked the photo before I posted the screenshot on tattle. So not a direct link to tattle. The spying stories were also before tattle 🤷🏻‍♀️
No disappointment here! Just interesting as to who has made it and why she's liked it!

Why waste time counting items to reach a challenge goal? Why not just list what you don’t want and be done with it? No wonder she never feels like doing any tasks, she adds so many unnecessary steps into even the simplest of things.
Surely if she puts them on eBay she’ll see how many once they’re on there like it will say

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly think they have a lot of credit card debt they don’t discuss
I fully believe they are up to their eyeballs in debt. She may have made decent passive income years ago but it’s been a loooong time since she put any real effort into, well, ANYTHING (not that she ever really did!). Her chronic laziness combined with her excessive and constant spending = a lifestyle they can’t afford.

And passive income is never truly passive, in her case there’s a lot of writing content, link building, social activity and technical SEO to be done... which she either half asses or outsources to someone else to half ass for $5 an hour. She’s the worst marketing person I’ve ever seen, nothing she tries to sell looks genuine, authentic or enticing in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly think they have a lot of credit card debt they don’t discuss
After watching Martin Lewis last night I have to agree. People bury their heads in the ground and just keep adding to it. Tony will have no idea what’s going on.

She probably doesn’t have a pension and it banking on her dads house or perhaps know she’s won’t be here for one.

On the ebay thing, why does it matter how many you list. Just list what you have and more on. Yet another wasteful distraction to make herself feel like she’s achieved something.

Reactions: 12
I imagine her accounts are a mess. I doubt if she actually knows how much she is making and spending.

Reactions: 13
Why waste time counting items to reach a challenge goal? Why not just list what you don’t want and be done with it? No wonder she never feels like doing any tasks, she adds so many unnecessary steps into even the simplest of things.
Living Thrifty does declutter challenges too, where she has to get rid of x-number of things.

Here's an idea, money bloggers: why don't you just stop buying so much tit? All your "bargains", charity shop finds, etc. Then you won't need to constantly "declutter" and you won't spend money. You're welcome. 🧚

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she selling half a roll of wrapping paper and an old towel on eBay or am I seeing things in that photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
After watching Martin Lewis last night I have to agree. People bury their heads in the ground and just keep adding to it. Tony will have no idea what’s going on.

She probably doesn’t have a pension and it banking on her dads house or perhaps know she’s won’t be here for one.

On the ebay thing, why does it matter how many you list. Just list what you have and more on. Yet another wasteful distraction to make herself feel like she’s achieved something.
I wouldn’t be surprised if her surgery was on finance

Living Thrifty does declutter challenges too, where she has to get rid of x-number of things.

Here's an idea, money bloggers: why don't you just stop buying so much tit? All your "bargains", charity shop finds, etc. Then you won't need to constantly "declutter" and you won't spend money. You're welcome. 🧚
I have to do a declutter once a year usually when I move (student) and manage to get rid of about a bin bag of stuff, how are they doing that and more every couple of months

Reactions: 8

Nail on the head right there! She buys for buyings sake then declutters it all to give her a sense of achievement - pointless in all regards. The best word to suit all of Emma’s personality traits, habits and hobbies is greed! Pure greed!

Reactions: 8
Just shows what a shithole their house must be if she can just randomly ‘find’ so much crap to sell on eBay!!!

As a one time award winning money saving blogger her lifestyle is a mess. Buying things for a pyschological fix only to then sell them for less months later? It all screams debt to me too

Reactions: 10
I have to do a declutter once a year usually when I move (student) and manage to get rid of about a bin bag of stuff, how are they doing that and more every couple of months
I regularly have clear outs but it’s generally stuff I’ve clung to for years thinking “I’ll fit into that one day” or “it’s too sentimental” etc. But I’m getting more and more brutal with my clear outs so that there’ll come a day when there’s nothing to get rid of. I’ve bought next to nothing over the last year so it’s all old stuff going out.
I read something the other day that said everything in your home should have a purpose and if it’s lost it’s purpose, then it needs to go. So clothes that don’t fit right now, get rid. Books you’ve already read, get rid. DVDs you don’t watch because you only watch Netflix, get rid. Even sentimental items lose their purpose after a while - I’ve had a box of stuff from through the years that I’ve carted round several houses but I went through it the other day and thought ‘why have I kept this for 20 years?’ So much of it went and do I miss it? Nope.

• Heart
I regularly have clear outs but it’s generally stuff I’ve clung to for years thinking “I’ll fit into that one day” or “it’s too sentimental” etc. But I’m getting more and more brutal with my clear outs so that there’ll come a day when there’s nothing to get rid of. I’ve bought next to nothing over the last year so it’s all old stuff going out.
I read something the other day that said everything in your home should have a purpose and if it’s lost it’s purpose, then it needs to go. So clothes that don’t fit right now, get rid. Books you’ve already read, get rid. DVDs you don’t watch because you only watch Netflix, get rid. Even sentimental items lose their purpose after a while - I’ve had a box of stuff from through the years that I’ve carted round several houses but I went through it the other day and thought ‘why have I kept this for 20 years?’ So much of it went and do I miss it? Nope.
I’m exactly the same and since we’ve moved we have more room to keep things so I’ve kept them just because. My husband is ruthless and I’m trying to be. My wardrobe is quite empty now but it’s no longer depressing full of things I’ve wanted to fit back into or might wear one day. This year has made me realise I need to be surrounded by less and I’ve bought less. I love shopping but I’d rather buy things I like than spend because it gives me a rush.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Doubt she counted them... Just another way of her showing off in some form 'I have done/can do all this... They must be thinking I've lost even more weight! "

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.