Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thismumsavesmoney was called out by Emma for reselling on a personal eBay account.
I believe Emma said something along the lines of don’t go after me for not paying VAT when others are reselling on personal accounts. I’m sure it’s on the earlier threads....

tmsm then posted a story about there being bichiness in the reselling community and put her page on private and removed her pic as her profile photo.
She is most certainly buying with the intent to resell. Notice how everything now belonged to her son/ daughter 🤥 My arse is she paying tax on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So if she’s selling the stuff she got from ooooo already, she clearly never had any intention of actually using any of it. She’s clocked on to the fact she can use a £10/£20/£30 voucher, only pay P&P and then resell the items for higher than she paid out. Shocking really, just more greed! She fulfills her shopping/having more stuff addiction, can claim she’s decluttering and then makes money.

Reactions: 14
So if she’s selling the stuff she got from ooooo already, she clearly never had any intention of actually using any of it. She’s clocked on to the fact she can use a £10/£20/£30 voucher, only pay P&P and then resell the items for higher than she paid out. Shocking really, just more greed! She fulfills her shopping/having more stuff addiction, can claim she’s decluttering and then makes money.
Sadly thats how most of them work. They cash in on the freebies to resell.

Reactions: 3
Surely if everyone's reselling their OOOO freebies there will be loads on ebay, so she wont be able to give them such a high price? I remember really liking a makeup brush from a birch box thing and mine broke and I found loads of them being sold on ebay

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why you’d want to make your way in life like that? It’s not clever or rewarding it’s just greedy and lazy.
And it'll all come crashing down one day...

You'd think someone with a "degree" in Christian youth studies might have actually read the Bible, including such wisdom as Luke 8:17 - "for there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open"

Some balls on a person who claims to be religious yet lives such an un-Christian life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Depends what they're selling though. I have a business account for reselling and personal account for selling my own crap treasure. But yeah, probably loads don't.
Thismumsavesmoney goes to the charity shop most days (precovid)

Have I missed much on the live?

Just been looking at her ebay. Is this the replacement phone she kicked off over??View attachment 397095
This one was Tony's I think. Hers went for around £600....I'll check in a bit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thismumsavesmoney goes to the charity shop most days (precovid)

Have I missed much on the live?

This one was Tony's I think. Hers went for around £600....I'll check in a bit
No, it’s so boring! Banging on about her jars 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thr shock on immas face when justice4wisp was explained to her. Priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the wisp account asked her something and the other woman was like 'oh I thought that account was you' and Emma was like 'wisp, as in my wisp? and playing dumb when she blatently reads here and knows about the account 😂

The rest of it was dull but she made sure to tick off:
- cancer
- anxiety and depression
- dreamies
- cats
- crappy jars

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.