Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thismumsavesmoney was called out by Emma for reselling on a personal eBay account.
I believe Emma said something along the lines of don’t go after me for not paying VAT when others are reselling on personal accounts. I’m sure it’s on the earlier threads....

tmsm then posted a story about there being bichiness in the reselling community and put her page on private and removed her pic as her profile photo.
She is most certainly buying with the intent to resell. Notice how everything now belonged to her son/ daughter 🤥 My arse is she paying tax on it.
To be fair (and I'm probably going to come across overly defensive), she doesn't appear to have a job.. I doubt she's making over £10k in eBay profits and side hustles so it's likely less a tax issue and more a trading standards issue on the things a business requires - i.e. accepting returns and publishing address

To be fair (and I'm probably going to come across overly defensive), she doesn't appear to have a job.. I doubt she's making over £10k in eBay profits and side hustles so it's likely less a tax issue and more a trading standards issue on the things a business requires - i.e. accepting returns and publishing address
(Unless she's on benefits)

Reactions: 2

(Unless she's on benefits)
If you make over £1000 a year via a side income you have to be registered with HMRC regardelsss if tax Is due. Completely agree with the business requirements. Also have to publicise your address.

Reactions: 6
If you make over £1000 a year via a side income you have to be registered with HMRC regardelsss if tax Is due. Completely agree with the business requirements. Also have to publicise your address.
Yes I was more referring to the paying of tax comment. Unless she was on means tested benefits, she'd have no reason not to declare her earnings as they would unlikely be too low to pay tax on.

Reactions: 2
Ooh I see why Emma printed all those side hustle guides now to send out for free to 250 people, I didn't realise millennialsaves is releasing an ebook for side hustles this week and is promoting that at the moment. So Emma is effectively taking away from millennialsaves big moment. They have the same audience, why pay £9.99 for one ebook when Emma is releasing hers for free... What a witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh my god her fake shocked face 😂

Also her story about only being able to eat 1 slice of pizza at a time, I can only assume she means 1 slice in her mouth at a time.. one after the other

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a bit lost here....I've got a banging headache and can't concentrate properly.

How did the woman who Emma is doing the Insta Live with find the Wisp account before practically anyone else?

Reactions: 8
It looks like the wisp account is following loads of money blogger types! I'm guessing she followed back?

Reactions: 9
I'm a bit lost here....I've got a banging headache and can't concentrate properly.

How did the woman who Emma is doing the Insta Live with find the Wisp account before practically anyone else?
Pretty sure no one knows, something fishy definitely going on. Maybe the other woman set it up because she was pissed off at Emma stealing her thunder and tried to embarrass her?
Or they were both in on it?

watching it was weird, either one of them or both of them knew that question was coming. I think Emma knew, I’m going with both of them knew about the account actually. Love a mystery, most exciting think since Millie’s disappearance. True crime podcast coming soon from this thread

The mention on the live though makes the stories a safe space now surely? No longer a tattle trap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure no one knows, something fishy definitely going on. Maybe the other woman set it up because she was pissed off at Emma stealing her thunder and tried to embarrass her?
Or they were both in on it?

watching it was weird, either one of them or both of them knew that question was coming. I think Emma knew, I’m going with both of them knew about the account actually. Love a mystery, most exciting think since Millie’s disappearance. True crime podcast coming soon from this thread
I thought bubblesandflowers set it up? However I’m not wondering who that person is

Reactions: 13
It's all just so absurd! I mean these people are supposed to be adults and business owners. But there they are being trolled by a hamster in the middle of something which was supposed to be promoting their work and building their reputation. 😂

And by this I mean no disrepct to whoever set up the Wisp account because it's brilliant. It's just laughable that they get caught up in such childish, playground stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.