Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused re the wisp account 😂 @Bubblesandflowers did you make it? If so, did Imma/toe knee/the woman doing the live tonight like/View the stories or posts before you posted it on here?
Did you follow them, and then they viewed the stories and liked the posts? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder what size the skinny clothes are that she says she's getting rid of... Curious about what her aspirational clothing size was. Sad that she's given up on the weight loss.

Reactions: 10
No disappointment here! Just interesting as to who has made it and why she's liked it!
I think Emma or Tony made it. Look at all the people it’s following, it’s all money bloggers etc. Which is even sadder because how much spare time do they have on their hands?

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone did this on another thread - they made an account that was ‘trolling’ that person and then posted it on here, when people went from here to watch the stories they knew they’d come from tattle and that’s how they “trapped the trolls” 🙄

Another fantastic use of Imma’s time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone did this on another thread - they made an account that was ‘trolling’ that person and then posted it on here, when people went from here to watch the stories they knew they’d come from tattle and that’s how they “trapped the trolls” 🙄

Jesus. Lockdown has done some mental things to people. Who has that much time on their hands 😵

Reactions: 12
I've never really thought about her being up to her eyeballs in debt but the more I think about it, the more I am inclined to agree.

Reactions: 11

I thought @Bubblesandflowers set it up? I viewed the stories on there and new one and haven't been blocked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jesus. Lockdown has done some mental things to people. Who has that much time on their hands 😵
It can be closed if it is offending people?

Nobody said go to watch the stories. The stories were there before I posted a screenshot here. Not everything is an elaborate attempt to catch tattlers

Reactions: 7

Nobody said go to watch the stories. The stories were there before I posted a screenshot here. Not everything is an elaborate attempt to catch tattlers
Haha no don’t close it, it’s genius! I just wasn’t sure if it was one of us or Imma that had made it

Reactions: 8

I was just replying to the person who informed us of someone else trying to catch tattlers. I'm not offended in anyway and think it's really funny! Not sure why you're coming across a bit annoyed about it.

Reactions: 5
Anyone taking one for the team and ordering one of her 30 days to make £1000?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#justice4wisp
#freewisp
#freetoeknee
#tonytouchesforall

Anyone taking one for the team and ordering one of her 30 days to make £1000?
I don't know why but it rubs me the wrong way that she's collecting people's home addresses and personal information, it's like a weird data mining exercise and I'll bet she doesn't follow GDPR guidelines or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#justice4wisp
#freewisp
#freetoeknee
#tonytouchesforall

I don't know why but it rubs me the wrong way that she's collecting people's home addresses and personal information, it's like a weird data mining exercise and I'll bet she doesn't follow GDPR guidelines or anything.
Yeah I'm wondering this. Why is she doing it except for data capture??!

Reactions: 9

Noooo sorry I was just saying someone on another thread actually did that!! 😂 I was half joking half implying that it is something Emma would do because as we all know, she’s THAT petty!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm wondering this. Why is she doing it except for data capture??!
at least now we know why she bought all those stamps on ebay, Emma never does anything kind without a hidden agenda, toe-knee will probably throw in a dick pic too!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I honestly think she is still earning decent money. She has Mediavine ads on her site which should make a decent amount, at the minimum a couple thousand a month. Whether she's in debt or not I don't know

And I think that Tony has a job. She never talks about what work he does for the business. She mentioned in the past he did the reselling stuff which they no longer do. She said he would edit her youtube videos which she no longer does.

they outsource writing articles and she barely posts on social media (apart from her IG stories which she does herself)

It would also explain more why she is texting him all the time. I don't think he's in the house all the time

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.