Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I wish she would duck off with the cat beds. ITS A CAT it will sleep where the duck it wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You kill me with this stuff.

There is a big part of me that would LOVE to pack it all in and live off a passive income. But I know I would get bored so quickly. In an ideal world I’d probably do some volunteering in my sector or something similar but for way less hours and zero stress (let’s assume I managed a 6 figure income and never had to work for cash again). And I say this as an exceptionally lazy person! Like, I’m really lazy. And I would get bored of the nothingness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So then it’s not free is it?! Yes you’re getting a £39.99 set for £3.95 P&P but that’s not free.
No amount of money can polish a turd. Yes, I said it. I think I may have got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. You know, before I went and did actual work, rather than asking people to swipe up and then watch me waddling about somewhere in something ill-fitting (my trousers do feel a bit tight though, but I'm blaming the washing machine, as it's never the cake).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think she has MH issues. I think when she started her blogs and YouTube she had motivation because she needed and wanted to make money, therefore her MH was probably better as she was more proactive. However, now that she has a good, comfortable life it is probably easier for her MH to be all consuming because she doesn't need to be as proactive to make money, she already has a lot. This will lead to her being less motivated and more unwell mentally.
I really don’t think she has a personality disorder, and I have to admit it does upset me when I see people throw BPD or any stigmatised mental health issue on people that are problematic! You can be problematic with no personality disorder, as you can be awesome with a personality disorder :) just my opinion though!

Reactions: 12
No ones expecting her to get rid if her bags. Just stop buying more when they just sit on a shelf? At least they're one thing that will always fit her.
Kate spade is so tacky, it’s the type of bag you get in secondary school along with Michael kors and then you grow up. They’re so generic looking and overpriced

Reactions: 17
Noticed she’s selling her ‘NEW’ items on her private account ( EBay ) ! In fact her eBay account ( I reckon she has a few ) is terrible !

Reactions: 8
I AM HOWLING 😂😂 know that I'm not liking the pics so Imma and Toeknee don't hunt me down, but mentally I am😂 I hope they're seeing this page

Omg I wish she would duck off with the cat beds. ITS A CAT it will sleep where the duck it wants.
You know you have no life when your stories of the last 3 days have been about your cat not getting in its bed

GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON 'LIKES' ON THE PIC OF WISP IN FRANCE AND THE PERSON EMMA IS DOING THE LIVE WITH TONIGHT HAS LIKED IT 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she still gets a lot of money from affiliates like blue host. In a blogging group yesterday someone asked if she should write generic or personal content. Emma's answer. "If a blog is just for link placement she just writes what ever comes into her head as it is not part of her brand." I know her motto is progress not perfection but she definitely prioritises quantity over quality with everything from blogs to handbags.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So that has to mean that they’re on Tattle! How else would she know about the Wisp page?
One of the stories says people have been sent to look. toeknee was looking at the insta with the bread head tiky toky 🤣

Reactions: 7
I think she still gets a lot of money from affiliates like blue host. In a blogging group yesterday someone asked if she should write generic or personal content. Emma's answer. "If a blog is just for link placement she just writes what ever comes into her head as it is not part of her brand."
I get that she’s make a lot of no effort passive income, but what she doesn’t get is the income she could get if she put in just a few hours of effort.

If I was her and could afford to live comfortably on a passive income (non covid times) full time I’d relish my hobbies, would go to the gym daily and would lunch with friends etc. No stay in bed playing on my iPad!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This mornings random thought 💭

Imagine all the cat hairs in her washing machine 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.