Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may get jumped on for saying this, but I think sheā€™s brought depression on herself. She is overweight (like me) which plays on your mind, she eats tit so will have sugar highs and lows, she barely drinks water so sheā€™s probably dehydrated, she barely eats healthy food, she doesnā€™t exercise etc etc. She also doesnā€™t have to use her brain at work so sheā€™s just doing mind numbing tit day in/ day out.

Now Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t have genuine MH problems but she is a narcissist who thrives on attention, any attention. Iā€™ve noticed a real dip in my MH since lockdown, not being able to get out as much, not being able to see friends and family, Iā€™ve also been eating tit because thereā€™s nothing else to do.

she could really really help herself and she isnā€™t, she has a passive income that means she could really work on herself without worrying about bills and putting food on her table and sheā€™s literally killing herself slowly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I may get jumped on for saying this, but I think sheā€™s brought depression on herself. She is overweight (like me) which plays on your mind, she eats tit so will have sugar highs and lows, she barely drinks water so sheā€™s probably dehydrated, she barely eats healthy food, she doesnā€™t exercise etc etc. She also doesnā€™t have to use her brain at work so sheā€™s just doing mind numbing tit day in/ day out.

Now Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t have genuine MH problems but she is a narcissist who thrives on attention, any attention. Iā€™ve noticed a real dip in my MH since lockdown, not being able to get out as much, not being able to see friends and family, Iā€™ve also been eating tit because thereā€™s nothing else to do.

she could really really help herself and she isnā€™t, she has a passive income that means she could really work on herself without worrying about bills and putting food on her table and sheā€™s literally killing herself slowly
I agree wholeheartedly. Anyone living Emma's lifestyle would become depressed.

Reactions: 9
I think part of her sharing her mental health stuff is because she sees other influencers do it as it's become kinda "trendy" to open up about these things, and then followers think you are so relatable and brave. I think it is her trying to be relatable when she doesn't have a single bit of authenticity.

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure what point she is trying to make circling news articles saying its too early to tell when lockdown will end? Emma hun if you looked around and thought about anything other than yourself you would see that there is still hundreds of cases and deaths DAILY. What do you expect?? To be allowed to roam free in designer handbag outlets tomorrow? To be able to go and stuff your face at five guys? Get a grip woman, yes its tit, yes we all hate it, but stick to the rules and by the end of the year we might have some normality again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Amazing! 9 years is great! You must have been around in the glory days
I certainly was although apparently there were even better ones before I started. Now, I have no accounts left to do it but I definitely got the best out of it. I haven't done it really since I lost my (3rd) B365 about 18mths ago. My daughter does turn 18 next year though so you never know.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This is going to sound SO HARSH but she is very, very unattractive. I think as someone who was probably told by their parents that they were the best thing ever it was a shock to the system to find kids at school didn't think the same.

I get the impression that she has always wanted to be slim and beautiful. Who doesn't!!!! But I think she looks down on the people who actually are. She just seems to be like someone who is a massive witch to everyone but particularly attractive people or people who are peers but are a bit better in some way e.g. a blogger who is doing better than her

Btw I'm not saying that you have to be slim and beautiful. I just get the impression that that's all she wants in life

She knows it will take a shittttt ton of work and she can't be assed to do it

I'd be interested to know if at school she was viewed as being clever, friendly, funny, or sporty? These tend to be the main things in school that get people friends/admiration (for want of a better word). She went to uni and expected high paying jobs to fall into her lap. She is a spoilt brat.

She wants to be the biggest fish in the pond of bloggers and will hate on anyone who is growing too

What Imma is failing to grasp is that people value people that are beautiful on the inside. This is something she is clearly lacking and is much more important than how many cats you can cram in a house, how long you can go without washing your bedding or how many kate spade bags you can buy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Completely agree! She is the only one who can help herself.

She was the baby of family, was obviously spoilt and told she was amazing. Tony continues with this fuelling her ways. Sheā€™s had everything handed to her on a plate and thinks she entitled to everything.

Reactions: 11
This is going to sound SO HARSH but she is very, very unattractive. I think as someone who was probably told by their parents that they were the best thing ever it was a shock to the system to find kids at school didn't think the same.

I get the impression that she has always wanted to be slim and beautiful. Who doesn't!!!! But I think she looks down on the people who actually are. She just seems to be like someone who is a massive witch to everyone but particularly attractive people or people who are peers but are a bit better in some way e.g. a blogger who is doing better than her

Btw I'm not saying that you have to be slim and beautiful. I just get the impression that that's all she wants in life

She knows it will take a shittttt ton of work and she can't be assed to do it

I'd be interested to know if at school she was viewed as being clever, friendly, funny, or sporty? These tend to be the main things in school that get people friends/admiration (for want of a better word). She went to uni and expected high paying jobs to fall into her lap. She is a spoilt brat.

She wants to be the biggest fish in the pond of bloggers and will hate on anyone who is growing too

What Imma is failing to grasp is that people value people that are beautiful on the inside. This is something she is clearly lacking and is much more important than how many cats you can cram in a house, how long you can go without washing your bedding or how many kate spade bags you can buy
Tbh, in some of her photos I donā€™t think she looks that bad (when she makes an effort) but she is one of the ugliest people I follow because of her personality. She could make herself look better by getting actual daylight, fresh air, water, losing weight and just doing anything other than napping in her cess pit

Reactions: 12
Doesn't extraordinaire have an "e" on the end? Sounds like a riveting Friday night to me. Do you honestly think Imma will bring anything new to the table apart from her unopened snackies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Tattle actually reminded her that she had to phone the hospital to chase her 6 month appointment :ROFLMAO:

It's very sad that she's decluttering the smaller sized wardrobe. She's either just given up on losing more weight or those are items she bought because they were cheap and she never really liked them. Either way, an addiction is winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.