Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught Emma saying her wheel didn’t work on the OOOOO live earlier - it’s probably a good thing right? She really doesn’t need another voucher to buy more pointless items she doesn’t need..
Probs hoping she can get another voucher

Reactions: 11
I had never heard of Kate Spade before Emma’s obsession began and now just think of it as a cheap wannabe designer brand. I have no idea where on the scale of top brand designers it sits but from the state of some of Emma’s choices, it cannot be that high - some look so incredibly cheap and tacky.
IMO very overpriced for what they are and very low on the ‘designer’ scale, next up from high street at about £200-300. As someone else said Ted Baker level.

Reactions: 17
Imma is obviously going somewhere to buy all the foods and a massive drink from Costa (and a muffin, as it'll just fall into her hand when she waddles past the cabinet) - it's the only time she has that glint in her eye. I haven't looked at her stuff this morning but why is she clearing out her bags? There's tons of crap in that house that she could be "decluttering" and listing on ebay rather than getting rid of her bags that she has attachment to? Unless she's skint, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Place your bets, where is Imma going today?
Got to be Costa! 💯

Just caught Emma saying her wheel didn’t work on the OOOOO live earlier - it’s probably a good thing right? She really doesn’t need another voucher to buy more pointless items she doesn’t need..
I saw that too! 😂 Even the people at ooooo are like "step away from the wheel" 😂 Did you notice that Tony was on there though? He probably got a £30 🙄

Anyone else been put off the brand Kate Spade for life since ya gurl became obsessed with it?

#influencer
I've never been a fan and even less so now 😂

Yes, i've got one and every time I catch sight of it all I can think of is smelly folk, waddling, and toddler teeth, she's ruined it for me!
Sell it quick! 😂

Reactions: 8
Instead of giving herself generic spending bans she could really do with just having a ban on clothes and bags etc for the time being. She has far too many clothes to begin with, no ones going anywhere so it’s not like she needs new outfits to show off and the more restrictions she places on herself, the more the impulse grows.

I think I’ve lived in the same three outfits for the past fours months or so - three pairs of leggings and three tops, I have one on, one in the wash and one on the drying rack and they just cycle round. I’ve been going nowhere except for daily walks so why would I need to dress up at all?
And on cue. She’s shown us the clothes and the bags to declutter.

Reactions: 4
You don’t have low fatigue because of your B12 vaccine being overdue. You have low fatigue because you eat tit, don’t move, don’t drink enough water and literally spend your life watching tv or playing games.

Honestly it’s so easy to declutter in a lockdown because there’s nothing else to do. I’ve listed 20 items on vinted, not for much but I can’t take them to the charity shop and I’ve made £60 since Sunday. I also chucked out loads of random tit last night. I’m not a hoarder either so she could be spending her time doing that instead of lying in bed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imma is obviously going somewhere to buy all the foods and a massive drink from Costa (and a muffin, as it'll just fall into her hand when she waddles past the cabinet) - it's the only time she has that glint in her eye. I haven't looked at her stuff this morning but why is she clearing out her bags? There's tons of crap in that house that she could be "decluttering" and listing on ebay rather than getting rid of her bags that she has attachment to? Unless she's skint, of course.
She put up a million stories of her bags to show off her 'designer' collection, not to declutter them. I feel a bit nauseous watching her stories at the moment, you can feel the greed and gluttonous consumer mentality seep through the screen.

You don’t have low fatigue because of your B12 vaccine being overdue. You have low fatigue because you eat tit, don’t move, don’t drink enough water and literally spend your life watching tv or playing games.
And obesity contributes to b12 deficiency, but as long as she's got an injection to fix it, it's not going to spur her into action 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
No ones expecting her to get rid if her bags. Just stop buying more when they just sit on a shelf? At least they're one thing that will always fit her.
Literally none of her bags look used! Although makes sense since she just lazes about indoors all the time so doesn't need them. If I was going to spend decent money on a bag you bet I'd get my moneys worth and use it all the time!!

Reactions: 12
Fancy being in your 30's and having to take to your bed in the afternoon...LAZY witch!! Sorry just had to get that off my chest! 🤬 My elderly Mam who also needs to get B12 injections never moans and complains at all...ya gurl could do with taking a few lessons off her.

I can always tell when my Mam is due for another injection and believe me ya gurl does not act the same, ya gurl just acts like a lazy fat flump. Emma, yours isn't the need for a B12 injection, it's the need for a big size 12 boot right up your backside...either that or a bloody rocket. LAZY LAZY LAZY!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think anyone is interested in any of these stories? Emma if you’ve got nothing to say shut the duck up. Go to bed if you must but here’s an idea, don’t tell people on your business account.

Honestly it’s so easy to declutter in a lockdown because there’s nothing else to do. I’ve listed 20 items on vinted, not for much but I can’t take them to the charity shop and I’ve made £60 since Sunday. I also chucked out loads of random tit last night. I’m not a hoarder either so she could be spending her time doing that instead of lying in bed 🤷‍♀️
I've listed almost 50 items on depop yesterday and the day before and have sold two already. Will be putting some up on vinted too later on. She could be doing that as well but the furry pit was more enticing 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can't make up my mind whether I think she is deeply depressed and struggles with everything in life, or if she is just very manipulative, attention seeking and a really horrible person. I haven't followed her as long as a lot of you 🤔 her behaviour is just bizarre 🥴

Reactions: 15
I can't make up my mind whether I think she is deeply depressed and struggles with everything in life, or if she is just very manipulative, attention seeking and a really horrible person. I haven't followed her as long as a lot of you 🤔 her behaviour is just bizarre 🥴
I don't know tbh? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think a lot of us, (myself included) have felt down/depressed lately, but I can not imagine staying in bed all day. Even if I'm not feeling very well I'd rather be on the sofa then stay in bed.

Reactions: 10
I don't know tbh? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think a lot of us, (myself included) have felt down/depressed lately, but I can not imagine staying in bed all day. Even if I'm not feeling very well I'd rather be on the sofa then stay in bed.
This is why I can't make up my mind. I know when I went through my bout of depression I could sleep about 14hrs straight, something I haven't done since in about 15yrs. Preferred to just isolate myself in my room, regardless of my job/course/son/duties. I'm not sticking up for her, I've taken the piss out of her enough times on here, I am just genuinely curious why she behaves the way she does. She could have a nice life but she just seems to self-sabotage over and over.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.