Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya gurl reminds me of a baby needing it's bottle whenever she's going on about Costa sugary drinks. I can just see her suckling on the straw like a greedy piglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion (to the tune of That's Amore by Dean Martin, thank the Radio for the inspiration 😂😂): Emma Drew #17 - when your weight loss has stalled, blame three cysts small as balls, that's a boss babe
When the food hits your thumb tum like a big pizza pie, that's amoreeeeee. When the weight loss starts to stall like you've had too much costa, that's amoreeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bearing in mind that this is...24 hours or so after she was crying from disappointment after seeing herself in the mirror at gym.
One of the issues around her weight is her need for instant gratification. She seems to have no concept that by not eating stuff like this will stop her crying in the mirror, she would rather have the 5/10 minutes of joy of eating it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One of the issues around her weight is her need for instant gratification. She seems to have no concept that by not eating stuff like this will stop her crying in the mirror, she would rather have the 5/10 minutes of joy of eating it.
Very interesting! Can see how her compulsive shopping is linked to that instant gratification too!

Still maintain that she would be a lot happier if she got an actual job, had some routine, and got out of the house. Or even if she just spent some time volunteering instead of lounging around the house in the nude.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Very interesting! Can see how her compulsive shopping is linked to that instant gratification too!

Still maintain that she would be a lot happier if she got an actual job, had some routine, and got out of the house. Or even if she just spent some time volunteering instead of lounging around the house in the nude.
Her whole life revolves around it, eating, shopping, even things like posting on SM. She will love the likes/comments/replies but once she is over that she can't be bothered to respond as it doesn't give her that 'high'.

Her life is so empty, so this is the only way of getting some sort of achievement. She would genuinely feel a lot betting in herself if she got out of the house and did something worthwhile with her time. I suspect it would aid her weight loss as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’re pretending they’re in a hallmark movie to get through the busy shops????? HAHA.

HELLOOOOOO it’s Xmas, Covid or not the shops are always busy at this time of the year. And Emma, no you’re not a workaholic ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m fascinated that she thinks she’s a workaholic. She one of the laziest people I’ve encountered!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
STOP TALKING ABOUT PICKING YOUR NOSE SCAB YOU DISGUSTING FECKER

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Really Emma? workaholic? really... let me give you an example. Father RealityCheck worked in defence, I remember him working every single day on one particular project for seven months. That’s being on site, checking emails at 5am and 10pm, arranging urgent contractors being flown in on Sunday afternoons and when no commercial flights available having to charter flights. Not seeing us other than at dinner time for seven months and making decisions which ultimately could have had life or death implications.

Sitting on your arse in Costa and uploading tit stories doesn’t make you a workaholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's the way she buys all these tumblers thinking it will help her keep on top of her hydration and whines she can't drink any water. This from the woman who had 5 cokes before a flight because she was sooo dehydrated. Not a bloody clue.

And pigs in blankets and mac and cheese sandwich ye just what you need Emma. No wonder that vest top still fits the same and hasn't been listed on ebay. The only difference I saw in those progress photos was her standing with her feet closer together and her arms behind her boobs so she doesn't look as wide there.

Reactions: 18
Listen up Emma, YOU ARE NOT A WORKAHOLIC! You are a lazy arse who does nothing but swan around shops, drinking Costas or sit under dirty blankets doing duck all. Stop pretending you actually do anything of any worth and get a bloody grip!
a workaholic??? Oh stop it Emma you’ll make me piss. Past few weeks I’ve worked 70 hour weeks, in a hospital nowhere near my home and staying in a hotel. Now once again I’m off sick as I’m losing the plot.

duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
👆This is so true. Since lockdown I have improved my diet and upped my workouts. I feel so much better and my clothes fit better.

This feels better than the instant rush from eating terrible food.

I also have to admit to having some digestion issues and I know which food sets it off. There is zero joy in eating appallingly cheap fatty food that will make me feel terrible within 10minutes!

She really needs emotional help with her eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A WORKAHOLIC WHO DOESN’T STOP? 😯

Emma dear your problem is that you don’t get started!!! 😂😂😂

the only thing you don’t stop is naps and nope days. 😂🤪
Oh and buying expensive and fat loaded toasted sandwiches that you claim to eat three bites of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.