Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can absolutely reassure you Emma that I am 100% NOT “jelly” of your cup designed for children. I’m completely happy with my mugs and glasses designed for adults thank you very much.
🙄 She’s so pathetic. Didn’t she only just buy a Starbucks one the other day?

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the language but what a tw*t. Jelly? She’s a 30 something year old woman..and what’s that fake posh accent she puts on..bet she sounds common as muck in real life 😂

🙄 She’s so pathetic. Didn’t she only just buy a Starbucks one the other day?
Ah yes, but the novelty will have worn out with her colour changing Starbucks cup now plus it doesn’t haven’t Animal Crossing on so therefore is automatically superior in Emma’s eyes!

Reactions: 8
She is such a kid. No, I take that back as my 7yr old knows how to behave. She is a moron. A pathetic moron.

Reactions: 4
I can absolutely reassure you Emma that I am 100% NOT “jelly” of your cup designed for children. I’m completely happy with my mugs and glasses designed for adults thank you very much.
I play animal crossing and love it but no, I’m still not jelly of your mug because although I play the game for about 3 hours a week, I’m still a real adult that likes adult things.

Reactions: 6
Haha I just laughed at Emma’s “who’s been here since the beginning?” photo and if she hadn’t pissed me off so much in the last few weeks that I had to unfollow her, I would have been on that list! I remember liking the photo of her DIYed shoes - now I would have mocked her for them!

I hope the people who like AC will understand what I'm talking about here... It annoys me no end that she refers to playing AC as "spending time with Tom Nook". I haven't played AC:NH so it might be that he features more in that game than in AC:NL, but you hardly ever interact with him. For anyone that doesn't play AC/video games in general, it's a bit like saying you're going to "spend time with Bowser" if you're playing Mario 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope the people who like AC will understand what I'm talking about here... It annoys me no end that she refers to playing AC as "spending time with Tom Nook". I haven't played AC:NH so it might be that he features more in that game than in AC:NL, but you hardly ever interact with him. For anyone that doesn't play AC/video games in general, it's a bit like saying you're going to "spend time with Bowser" if you're playing Mario 😂
THANK YOU. Tom Nook is barely in the game, piss off!

also I hate that she likes animal crossing. This is petty and childish. I’ve played it since the GameCube and it winds me up that she’s in my game being a dick.

• Heart
I have no idea about AC and so thought it was a character she'd named herself! 😂😂.

Reactions: 6
THANK YOU. Tom Nook is barely in the game, piss off!

also I hate that she likes animal crossing. This is petty and childish. I’ve played it since the GameCube and it winds me up that she’s in my game being a dick.
Yep me too! I’d understand if she had said a few of her villagers names, but Tom Nook? Nah that’s like saying I’m spending time with Isabelle 😂

I really want to visit her island though, like really really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope that hat doesn’t suit you, you look like a Christmas gnome! Actually she looks a bit like Joey from friends trying to be 19 😂

69BCD3F9-7F9D-41F7-86CB-8C619B48E61B.jpeg

Could explain her use of imma, ya gurl and jelly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion (to the tune of That's Amore by Dean Martin, thank the Radio for the inspiration 😂😂): Emma Drew #17 - when your weight loss has stalled, blame three cysts small as balls, that's a boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe she actually thinks that when she has these supposed cysts removed she will go straight from being a full on potato to a (McDonald's) skinny fry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Post is too short
PULL YOUR HAT DOWN YOU THICKO.

also are you sure it wasn’t you

I can't believe she actually thinks that when she has these supposed cysts removed she will go straight from being a full on potato to a (McDonald's) skinny fry 😂
I had an 11lb baby and literally my body shape didn’t change at all. Sucks to be you Emma!!

Also I dedicate this to all you Tattlers, but May I point out that I am not Emma.... heree
My animal crossing iced coffee flask that I use at work 😭😭😭

428DC156-3912-4840-8DA4-58BE97B7DFB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Ya gurl is clearly determined to pile the pounds back on again for Christmas. Maybe Tony is trying to fatten her back up? More cushion for the pushing as she is SO slim and tiny these days.

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 12.39.49.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.