Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought ya gurl said she was obsessed with herself ? Oh yeah, obsessed when she’s doctoring photos and only has Tony to compare herself to! At least being amongst people at the gym might make her wake up to the fact she is not the perfect little slinky she thinks she is !!

Reactions: 11
Honestly I wish I had her self confidence I swear to god
There’s a difference between confidence and delusion though!

I was trying to think of how I would compare in size to Emma so had a hunt for a full length photo - this was the only one I could find! I’m not in the habit of usually taking photos in hospital gowns but my husband had text me to ask if I got in to the ward ok and I sent this back in response as a “yes”.
Okay, I’m 5’8” and Emma is a dwarf but from front on, I’m not sure I see a whole lot of difference between us (except my stomach doesn’t hang to my knees). Hidden under my hospital gown is also a much more defined waist than Emma has. I would say most of my clothes are a 20 (I do have them from a 14 to a 22 though). How on earth can Emma possibly think she is a 14/16?! Please tell me I’m not mad and seeing myself totally wrong?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This this this! I’ve put so much for free on marketplace recently because I know how many families are struggling to make ends meet and are thinking towards Christmas. I’ve given away bundles of children’s clothes and shoes, toys, books, games, dvds all for free. There were so many things that I could have got decent money for if I’d sold them but I thought of all the people who have been hit financially this year and thought they’d benefit more than I would from earning a few extra pounds. I’ve been on furlough since March and have been on a much lower wage for the majority of year so could actually do with a cash boost but unlike Emma, I actually think beyond my own needs. For example, I put a bundle of 30 Disney dvds on marketplace for free and got a message off a woman asking if she could have them as she’d lost her job and didn’t have much money to buy Christmas presents for her daughter who’d been asking for Disney Plus all year like her friends at school all had - it nearly broke my heart! She was over the moon when she came to collect them!
That is lovely - well done you. 🥰

If Emma had seen them on Marketplace and lived close enough by, I could imagine her coming round, picking them up for free then listing them on Ebay. Or giving them to Tony to have a wank over, or whatever he does with all their Disney stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they even own an iron? 🙄
I can’t judge on that one as I don’t have an iron. It broke last year and I realised I hadn’t used in dear knows how long so never replaced it. I just make sure I take clothes out the washer as soon as they’re done and hang them up to dry straight away - no creases. Would run to my mother in laws to use hers in an emergency though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a difference between confidence and delusion though!

I was trying to think of how I would compare in size to Emma so had a hunt for a full length photo - this was the only one I could find! I’m not in the habit of usually taking photos in hospital gowns but my husband had text me to ask if I got in to the ward ok and I sent this back in response as a “yes”.
Okay, I’m 5’8” and Emma is a dwarf but from front on, I’m not sure I see a whole lot of difference between us (except my stomach doesn’t hang to my knees). Hidden under my hospital gown is also a much more defined waist than Emma has. I would say most of my clothes are a 20 (I do have them from a 14 to a 22 though). How on earth can Emma possibly think she is a 14/16?! Please tell me I’m not mad and seeing myself totally wrong?!
Girl you are a LOT smaller than Emma! Plus she edits pretty much ALL her photos and the difference is still huge!

Reactions: 17
I thought the dress wasn’t one of her worst purchases.
The gym shoes on the other hand...
Can this woman go one day without spending on unsuitable items?

Reactions: 11
I can’t judge on that one as I don’t have an iron. It broke last year and I realised I hadn’t used in dear knows how long so never replaced it. I just make sure I take clothes out the washer as soon as they’re done and hang them up to dry straight away - no creases. Would run to my mother in laws to use hers in an emergency though :LOL:
Got to admit if I am get away without ironing something I will! 😂. Difference between us and Emma though is that we wouldn't go out wearing something that looked like a crumpled bedsheet/curtain that animals had used as a bed! 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got to admit if I am get away without ironing something I will! 😂. Difference between us and Emma though is that we wouldn't go out wearing something that looked like a crumpled bedsheet/curtain that animals had used as a bed! 🙈😂
That’s very true! I’ve seen creases in dresses and put them back in the wardrobe to deal with another day 🙈

Girl you are a LOT smaller than Emma! Plus she edits pretty much ALL her photos and the difference is still huge!
I’ve developed some weird complexes from looking at Emma’s “wow I’m in a size 14 dress” type photos. At times I’ve thought I must be absolutely huge for wearing clothes 3 or 4 sizes bigger. But I don’t squeeze myself into my clothes to the point they’re at bursting point, I wear things that fit comfortably and fit well - unlike Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Finally decent progress photos! But what caught my attention straight away was that she’s wearing black socks with new sparkly trainers. What a knacker!!

Emma definitely has lost weight - her shoulders have more shape, she’s starting to find her waist but her stomach still hangs down so low as you can see in the edited photo. I wouldn’t have said she’s lost anymore in the 11 months since her surgery that she couldn’t have lost eating better and moving more without paying out £10K!
Honestly the state of that mask gaping at the sides, what’s the point?! Don’t understand how such a savvy boss babe can’t find an affordable and well fitting option? Uniqlo have some really great ones that come in different sizes and even pass the candle test, they’re not even expensive!

Honestly the state of that mask gaping at the sides, what’s the point?! Don’t understand how such a savvy boss babe can’t find an affordable and well fitting option? Uniqlo have some really great ones that come in different sizes and even pass the candle test, they’re not even expensive!
But a better fitting one wouldn’t have pictures of her cats on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't iron any of my clothes - I do the same as you and shake them out damp and hang them up. Makes me think that Emma hasn't even bothered washing the dress she's listed though?

She's honestly just so manky and the epitome of laziness. 🤢

• Sick
I would be absolutely besides myself to still be wearing the same clothes to the gym 11 months after WLS. A tshirt I wear to weigh in in at slimming world is hanging off me after 3 months and 2.5 stone lost...and I've spent about 1% of what Emma did on her surgery. I'm genuinely at a loss for words seeing those progress pictures. The shoes are a JOKE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No no no! Hello broken ankles! The gym is for functional wear not pretty, glittery sandshoes you dingbat!!
I’ve just signed up to a gym and have an assessment to use the equipment and work out what will work for me next week. I’ve been sent an email telling me what to expect and in the notes it says “appropriate footwear designed for sporting activities is highly recommended”
Those are not that. No support, no breathabilty and no common sense... but are we surprised?

Reactions: 12
I was just about to type a similar response to Myzozi. It’s a disgrace that ya gurl is wearing the same top 11 months post wls. It still looks a little snug too.

That surgery took away 90% of her stomach! It should have taken away 90% of her excess weight too but greedy, lazy Emma has been too busy eating out and pouring sugar laden drinks down her neck.

Reactions: 17
I was just about to type a similar response to Myzozi. It’s a disgrace that ya gurl is wearing the same top 11 months post wls. It still looks a little snug too.

That surgery took away 90% of her stomach! It should have taken away 90% of her excess weight too but greedy, lazy Emma has been too busy eating out and pouring sugar laden drinks down her neck.
I showed the photos to my husband and he can't see a difference 🤷‍♀️

I thought the dress wasn’t one of her worst purchases.
The gym shoes on the other hand...
Can this woman go one day without spending on unsuitable items?

I want to know what’s wrong with the black trainers she wore in picture number 2. I’m sure she brought them after tattle said exercise in dolly shoes is crazy

All I see different between the photos is a change of angle and her feet are getting closer together...

0B748AE9-E7D5-4EE4-B23F-10EC0F54677D.jpeg

I thought that was the tax avoidance that made it so.
She can’t make up her mind on anything.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.