Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can not BELIEVE that they are selling bed sheets

6D85716E-B640-49DB-BBEF-FF2EB2222416.png

Also... WTF????
7CC1C6B2-C4FE-47BF-B1C1-FADDFCC3B326.png

This eBay is a delivht

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I would not ever consider buying used bed sheets from Ebay. Let alone ones that Tony touches and Princess porkchop have been using beforehand :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I would be absolutely besides myself to still be wearing the same clothes to the gym 11 months after WLS. A tshirt I wear to weigh in in at slimming world is hanging off me after 3 months and 2.5 stone lost...and I've spent about 1% of what Emma did on her surgery. I'm genuinely at a loss for words seeing those progress pictures. The shoes are a JOKE
I was going to say, 11 months after my surgery I couldn’t wear anything from before! It all was hanging off me. That too barely fits her now, let along being too big

Reactions: 10
Your journey hasn’t been straight forward because you’ve done duck all towards losing weight apart from having the surgery itself.. 🙄
Wow full of lies.

She didn't have cancer. The pandemic should have helped her weight loss, more time to exercise and no places to go out and eat at and the cysts will have had no effect on her weight loss and shape. She is a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Your journey hasn’t been straight forward because you’ve done duck all towards losing weight apart from having the surgery itself.. 🙄
I really can’t wait for her to have her cysts removed and realise it’ll do duck all to her size and weight. She’s such an idiot, I can’t even comprehend her level of stupidity.

Reactions: 21
There is no difference in those 3 photos, the first photo she is wide legged and the second her feet are together so she’s smooshing her thighs together, making her look thinner, she is also wearing all black 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.