Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably averaged about 30 viewers on that live, I saw it go up to 40 at one point. I can count about 10 people on here taking screen shots of her. So atleast one third of the viewers were from tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She probably averaged about 30 viewers on that live, I saw it go up to 40 at one point. I can count about 10 people on here taking screen shots of her. So atleast one third of the viewers were from tattle?

40!!! Don’t let the dizzying heights of fame get to you boss babe 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest, it says a lot about the state of life in general right now that 40 people were spending their Monday evenings watching a fatty waddle round her grubby room putting tit in boxes!

It's just such a car crash though....can't help but look! Me included! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1564EF1A-E1E0-421C-9085-301B88A3E3FA.jpeg

what’s rude is that it’s your husbands birthday. And it’s up to him when he gets up to open them. Not ya gurl who has the mental age of 6.
I’d want a one way ticket if I was McDonald.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What is she so excited about? 🤔
She definitely acts like a 6 year old doesn’t she.. but even my 6 year isn’t that excited unless it’s his own birthday!!

Reactions: 10
Surely one of the joys of having no kids and not having a proper job to go to is that you can have a real long lie in your birthday? But then the Drews can do that any day so a birthday is no different. Plus what’s she so excited for? I’m betting there’s some crappy graphic T-shirts, some warhammer stuff and a Disney themed present plus loads of sweets in that pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course she has lost weight, just not as much as she thinks, That t shirt is Tony’s, so of course it’s going to be big on you now, you have lost some. But Emma please, you are not a size 12/14 yet you are far far from it.

I would be furious if I bought something from a supposedly professional establishment and it came with a unhealthy dose of cat hair, and dirty person.

imagine the smell when you open the box, a aromatic gust of unwashed Emma, and cat tit 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She said in her live Tony likes to spend his birthdays indoors and gaming so I honestly don't see the excitement as I feel like this is what he always does and like you say the presents will be stuff which they buy themselves all year round!

Unless he's getting a big birthday breakfast which means she does too...

I recon the only reason she’s more excited it because of the food. It’ll be a big breakfast, chocolate and sweets all day and a takeaway plus cake!

Reactions: 17
I just want to know why she thinks she needs a £400 Kitchenaid to bake boxed cake mixes. 😂
I think if I knew my husbands favourite cake came out of a box I’d 1) be questioning his tastes and 2) try to recreate it with a make from scratch recipe! Especially if I’d splashed out on an expensive kitchen aid to make it with.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 330312
what’s rude is that it’s your husbands birthday. And it’s up to him when he gets up to open them. Not ya gurl who has the mental age of 6.
I’d want a one way ticket if I was McDonald.
Omg! 🙈. It's HIS birthday Emma, let him get up when HE wants to. She must have got him something absolutely amazing to be that excited 🙄

Also those screen shots from the live 😦 I mean I know a lot of people edit their photos, but the difference between the photos and how she appears in the lives is night and day! She's still a size 20 plus...easily!

Of course she has lost weight, just not as much as she thinks, That t shirt is Tony’s, so of course it’s going to be big on you now, you have lost some. But Emma please, you are not a size 12/14 yet you are far far from it.

I would be furious if I bought something from a supposedly professional establishment and it came with a unhealthy dose of cat hair, and dirty person.

imagine the smell when you open the box, a aromatic gust of unwashed Emma, and cat tit 🤢🤢🤢
She's definitely not a size 12-14, and at this rate she'll never be. I'm a size 12-14 and I know for a fact that's there's multiple dress sizes between me and her. I'm a lot bigger than I was from a size 8-10, but I am still fairly slim looking, small waist...just all gone on my backside and legs! 🙈😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's the back fat that got me! I am a 14-16, all be it taller than Emma but my god my back doesn't look anything like that and never has. Why does she take no care in her appearance, want to promote your CSFOH, dress up, do your hair and make-up and don't do the video in what looks like a junk room.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's the back fat that got me! I am a 14-16, all be it taller than Emma but my god my back doesn't look anything like that and never has. Why does she take no care in her appearance, want to promote your CSFOH, dress up, do your hair and make-up and don't do the video in what looks like a junk room.
Exactly! Put a table in front of your Christmas tree with a nice Christmassy table cloth on, whack some Christmas music on quietly, put on a Christmas jumper and show how much care you’re putting into making up and wrapping the orders. And absolutely do not say how you forgot to pick up bits for a customers order but remembered to “nap” yourself a decoration....oh wait, too late for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly! Put a table in front of your Christmas tree with a nice Christmassy table cloth on, whack some Christmas music on quietly, put on a Christmas jumper and show how much care you’re putting into making up and wrapping the orders. And absolutely do not say how you forgot to pick up bits for a customers order but remembered to “nap” yourself a decoration....oh wait, too late for that.
She just has no idea how to promote herself or her businesses.

• Heart
She just has no idea how to promote herself or her businesses.
I'm so curious about how she ever made money in the first place. Was it all down to the kindly gifted deposit for a house from her dad? She seems to have zero business acumen (or common sense).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.