Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that pile of presents for Tony is just going to be a pile of tatt! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don't know about anyone else, but I don't understand that mentality of the more presents the better, surely it should be quality over quantity?

Reactions: 15
I find it odd how her latest Instagram post states there is 25% off on the christmas shop for black friday, but nothing on the actual shop's insta to say this???? Pro at marketing I see

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I find it odd how her latest Instagram post states there is 25% off on the christmas shop for black friday, but nothing on the actual shop's insta to say this???? Pro at marketing I see
Nor-folk-ing business sense! Everything is at fault with the Christmas Shop (Formerly of Holt)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I always think people post these so it looks like your sticking to rules but then they defo went in...
Abit like the minimum food on a plate photo when you just know that wasn't all she ate! 🤦🏻‍♀️

If it's her Dads house then she'll be allowed in anyhow because I take it they'll be in a bubble? So I don't know why she's making an issue? We get it Emma, your cold! 😂

Reactions: 14
Does she ever stop bloody moaning? 😒
Oh for goodness sake Emma! I’ve just stood on a doorstep for 40 minutes with my two year old to visit his cousin for his birthday. We were all wrapped up in coats and yes we were cold but did we complain? No! Because we were glad to be able to visit family we haven’t seen since June!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh for goodness sake Emma! I’ve just stood on a doorstep for 40 minutes with my two year old to visit his cousin for his birthday. We were all wrapped up in coats and yes we were cold but did we complain? No! Because we were glad to be able to visit family we haven’t seen since June!
Exactly! ❤

Even if she was feeling the cold, it's not exactly Instagram worthy, but ya Gurl does love a bit of negativity...

Reactions: 8
She's mentioned being cold a couple of times today. It's not even Winter yet it's not that bad! I reckon she's trying to make out that because she's lost sooooo much fat that she's just constantly cold all time... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's live packing orders

So she went inside her dad's house today then, not a door step visit.

Reactions: 11
How much prep does she do for Tony’s birthday 😳 Christ she talks about him like he’s her child.
also on the live she’s looking much bigger than the insta photos we’ve been seeing...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.