Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you ever describe your husband as your child?! I can’t even find the words to describe how messed up that is!! 🤮
And her eldest... she has cats and a husband. No children! It is such a weird set up :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Had to come and join in with the 🤮🤮🤮🤮
If I ever said that about my husband I'd be out on my arse.

Their relationship is so weird. The matching pj pic also makes them look like siblings

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
After 10 years, my husband and I don’t bother with big gestures on our birthdays! We will chose a gift, and that’s it! I’m born on Jewish new year so this year we went out for pancakes and that’s about it. Can’t imagine buying each other huge amounts of gifts and being excited...?

Also LOL at that live. Make an effort.

Why on earth would you ever describe your husband as your child?! I can’t even find the words to describe how messed up that is!! 🤮
oh this screams DD/LG DM/LB doesn’t it

Reactions: 10
After 10 years, my husband and I don’t bother with big gestures on our birthdays! We will chose a gift, and that’s it! I’m born on Jewish new year so this year we went out for pancakes and that’s about it. Can’t imagine buying each other huge amounts of gifts and being excited...?

Also LOL at that live. Make an effort.

oh this screams DD/LG DM/LB doesn’t it
I’m with you on the whole birthday thing. My husband and I have been together almost 16 years and we’ve never done big massive gifts because we’d rather have money to do nice things year round. We have around a £40-50 limit at Christmas and birthdays and it sees us just fine. We make the days special by spending time together doing things we enjoy. When you become an adult you stop needing piles of presents for any occasion because suddenly you’re able to buy nice things for yourself throughout the year and you’re not sitting waiting for Christmas or your birthday for what you really want - the Drews knows this more than anyone! They’ve spent more money this year than I have in at least five years, if not more!

Reactions: 8
I’m with you on the whole birthday thing. My husband and I have been together almost 16 years and we’ve never done big massive gifts because we’d rather have money to do nice things year round. We have around a £40-50 limit at Christmas and birthdays and it sees us just fine. We make the days special by spending time together doing things we enjoy. When you become an adult you stop needing piles of presents for any occasion because suddenly you’re able to buy nice things for yourself throughout the year and you’re not sitting waiting for Christmas or your birthday for what you really want - the Drews knows this more than anyone! They’ve spent more money this year than I have in at least five years, if not more!
Husband has got me a baby yoda for Christmas, and I’ve got him an Xbox game. We have literally picked our presents! We don’t need anything, and this year with lockdown... we have spent so much money. Maybe we need to sign up for a money saving blog from a boss babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Husband has got me a baby yoda for Christmas, and I’ve got him an Xbox game. We have literally picked our presents! We don’t need anything, and this year with lockdown... we have spent so much money. Maybe we need to sign up for a money saving blog from a boss babe
That's because you and your husband have fulfilling lives. I know you have one of the hardest, most draining jobs out there (especially this year!), but every single day you are making such an impact on people's lives (not just directly your patients' but also their families and loved ones!).

Emma and Tony's lives have no sense of purpose or importance. They're trying to fill their lives by stuffing their house full of plastic tat and pets, and stuffing their faces with food. No matter how many landfills they manage to fill with Poundland shite and no matter how much Emma manages to stretch that thumb tum, they will never find fulfilment this way and will forever be chasing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If my husband placed his hands anywhere near my stomach they would be quickly chopped off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks enormous in that live (doesn't help that the arse lickers were saying how amazing she looks) and her hair is a disgrace. EMMA GET YOUR HAIR CUT

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can we talk about the fact that Tony isn't even allowed a birthday just for himself? He has to buy princess gunt gurl slippers to open too 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He's 34! My mind is blown! What has she done to him?! Most men annoyingly age like fine wines!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agreed Tony looks rough but at least he's not morphing into Les Dawson like Princess Triple Chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't imagine any circumstances where my husband would consent to a photoshoot in matching pyjamas. We are still married after more than 40 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why Emma needs a separate business and personal account! Last night she showed herself packing up orders for her business in her house. Today she posts that one of her cats has tit on her sofa. If I was one of her customers I’d be cancelling my order!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
This is why Emma needs a separate business and personal account! Last night she showed herself packing up orders for her business in her house. Today she posts that one of her cats has tit on her sofa. If I was one of her customers I’d be cancelling my order!
So her cats were sick yesterday and now they have tit on the sofa. One question Emma, if you have cats/animals why are you shutting doors and not checking where you cats are?!? They are really bad pet parents :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Cats hate going to the toilet anywhere than they usually do. They will wait and wait until they can't hold it any longer... Healthy cats don't poo if they're locked in a room for a couple of hours.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Are those Xmas pyjamas 2 pieces or a onesie ? Because I really can’t tell with her odd shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.