Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went for a wander upstairs with her whilst she got her tape dispenser and the cats were running in all different directions from her.

Also her packaging is horrible if I received a mystery box like that i'd send it straight back

Doorstep visit was also Tony's parents

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much prep does she do for Tony’s birthday 😳 Christ she talks about him like he’s her child.
also on the live she’s looking much bigger than the insta photos we’ve been seeing...
We need some screenshots!! Since I deleted Instagram I’m gutted I don’t catch her lives anymore.

Reactions: 5
She looks enormous in all these screenshots! Just goes to show that a (heavily posed and edited) photo may show a thousand words but you can bet your life it’s lying!

Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch the bit where she couldn’t fit her belly between the door and the presents ?
She’s massive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She kept touching her hair and face constantly, pushing her glasses up, and the cat came in and she touched it and didn't sanitise. She kept getting angry with herself that she had to sanitise her hands touching her hair, and this was only the times she consciously did it. Maybe try a hairnet or tie your hair up Emma?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A bit late but I got some good ones! Cannot believe how big she looks compared to her pictures! 😮😦🤥

She said she doesn’t weigh herself anymore, she’s having a weightloss stall, the T-shirt she’s wearing use to not cover her belly but now it’s apparently big on her...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A bit late but I got some good ones! Cannot believe how big she looks compared to her pictures! 😮😦🤥

She said she doesn’t weigh herself anymore, she’s having a weightloss stall, the T-shirt she’s wearing use to not cover her belly but now it’s apparently big on her...
Did she say she's stopped weighing and then talked about the cysts and kind of implied she's not lost because of them? My phones on charge so can't upload mine yet

Reactions: 8
Someone ordered a steampunk and nutcracker themed mystery box. So she chucked in a few silver and black metal baubles 😂 but she forgot the nutcrackers and left them in storage but remembered to take this home for herself to put in her window, but not items for real actual orders for paying customers? Someone also paid 74p for a bauble and £3.50 postage. Don't spend your 74p all at once Emma! Her wrapping techniques were interesting too! Looks like she's been saving brown Amazon packaging paper to fill orders, cause she's getting low on red tissue paper that she's been hamfisting into scrunched up balls and calling it wrapping. She's just so sloppy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m gonna give her a bit of credit, she does look like she’s lost weight but not to the extent she thinks. I was honestly feeling tit about myself when she posts her size 8 pictures because I’m a 16 and I’m nothing like that 😂 but she’s just photoshopping the life out of it. There’s no point lying to yourself, the results will be so much more rewarding when you do really look like that.

Reactions: 10
I’m gonna give her a bit of credit, she does look like she’s lost weight but not to the extent she thinks. I was honestly feeling tit about myself when she posts her size 8 pictures because I’m a 16 and I’m nothing like that 😂 but she’s just photoshopping the life out of it. There’s no point lying to yourself, the results will be so much more rewarding when you do really look like that.
There’s absolutely no denying she’s lost weight but when you compare her posed photos to the real her in lives, the difference is astronomical! When I see Emma’s heavily posed photos I often feel really badly about my own body and can’t quite believe I’ve now bigger than her...then I see her lives and realise she’s still huge and I feel much better. I just wish she’d be more honest with her followers but more importantly herself. She’s ruined her own journey by making so much more out of small victories and forcing herself to believe she is so much further ahead on her journey than she actually is. She really does believe her own bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this how she’s sending out parcels from CSFOH? I’m all for recycling packaging for eBay/Facebook sales etc, but this just looks super unprofessional.

Also, she’s gone live... who’s taking one for the team and tuning in?
How are her door frames that filthy 🤮 I know it's not something most of us clean often but that is rank

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.