Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cats hate going to the toilet anywhere than they usually do. They will wait and wait until they can't hold it any longer... Healthy cats don't poo if they're locked in a room for a couple of hours.
they don’t!!!! I have two house cats and I remember once I forgot to put the litter tray down before a long night shift and they held on until I get home. Emma, what are you doing???

I can't imagine any circumstances where my husband would consent to a photoshoot in matching pyjamas. We are still married after more than 40 years.
I bought my husband matching hey duggee PJs and yes he loves them but if I put them online, he would literally kill me. He might kill me now for telling you lot!

That's because you and your husband have fulfilling lives. I know you have one of the hardest, most draining jobs out there (especially this year!), but every single day you are making such an impact on people's lives (not just directly your patients' but also their families and loved ones!).

Emma and Tony's lives have no sense of purpose or importance. They're trying to fill their lives by stuffing their house full of plastic tat and pets, and stuffing their faces with food. No matter how many landfills they manage to fill with Poundland shite and no matter how much Emma manages to stretch that thumb tum, they will never find fulfilment this way and will forever be chasing it.
this is hard to admit - my spending has been way out of control this year due to the fact I’m getting no joy anywhere else. BUT I RECOGNISE THIS. I don’t buy tat, I buy matching heyduggee PJs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they don’t!!!! I have two house cats and I remember once I forgot to put the litter tray down before a long night shift and they held on until I get home. Emma, what are you doing???

I bought my husband matching hey duggee PJs and yes he loves them but if I put them online, he would literally kill me. He might kill me now for telling you lot!
The only time my cat ever tit on the floor was his first night as he felt his litter tray was too small (he was a big cat) and toward the end when he was poorly. Cats are very clean animals, it must have been locked in there for hours and hours. Plus as they are always at home surely they heard it/went looking for it. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 9
The last time wisp was shown was with treeko on the bed? Then there was the pic of them sat outside the room. Hope the cats didn't get it 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My fluffy boy cat once had a nugget that stuck to his tail and dropped off onto the floor. Other than that, mine have never pooped on the floor

Reactions: 8
The last time wisp was shown was with treeko on the bed? Then there was the pic of them sat outside the room. Hope the cats didn't get it 😥
There will 100% be a photo of Wisp in the next 24 hours to prove everything is alright I’m sure. If not....he’s gone. We know she reads here and her content is majorly based on what we talk about.

Reactions: 18
ABCD1B0B-930D-476A-8F5F-C1F5246E9F7C.jpeg

Talk about pot calling the kettle black!
To Emma it doesn’t count when you’re selling off your old Amazon stock

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you think she will still be doing the Christmas shop next year?
Surprised she has made it thus far. 😂 She did say in her blog that they were hoping to break even I with this Boss Babe investment by the end of this Christmas season - so if she doesn't continue the shop it will all have been for nothing. 😳

Reactions: 8
Hate to be pedantic Emma but it’s actually Macdonald’s 35th year, not 34th. He has been alive for 34 years, he is about to go into his 35th.
My fella would go mad if I called him 'my biggest child' and, if he ever called me that I'd put him straight. You just don't do that. It's so very wrong

Reactions: 7
Surprised she has made it thus far. 😂 She did say in her blog that they were hoping to break even I with this Boss Babe investment by the end of this Christmas season - so if she doesn't continue the shop it will all have been for nothing. 😳
Do we know how much she paid for it?

Reactions: 4
She must be spending quite a lot on the Christmas shop. She bought packaging materials and hired a storage unit. I have had the same spinning cardboard box sponsored facebook ad for a few days now does any one know what they cost? She will also be paying website hosting fees. She gave some bloggers a free box to promote and at least one as a competition prize. She only mentioned walking to the post office once so there would also be her petrol.

Reactions: 6
She must be spending quite a lot on the Christmas shop. She bought packaging materials and hired a storage unit. I have had the same spinning cardboard box sponsored facebook ad for a few days now does any one know what they cost? She will also be paying website hosting fees. She gave some bloggers a free box to promote and at least one as a competition prize. She only mentioned walking to the post office once so there would also be her petrol.
the packaging -
50 Pink Plastic Mailing Mail Post Postage Bags 10 x 14 Amazon product

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.