Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on Emma. Keep eating and drinking crap you shouldn’t. It’s only your money that you have wasted at least and not NHS funding. What a waste of space.

Nobody is going to be upset when you end up seriously unwell and in hospital

Reactions: 14
Go on Emma. Keep eating and drinking crap you shouldn’t. It’s only your money that you have wasted at least and not NHS funding. What a waste of space.

Nobody is going to be upset when you end up seriously unwell and in hospital
Can you imagine the outrage if she had gone through the NHS for her surgery and thrown it all away less than a year post-op? It would have been one almighty waste of the NHS’s money, time and energy. Perhaps she knew she’d never be able to keep up with the post-WLS rules so went privately so no one could accuse her of wasting NHS resources? She’s always got an excuse in her back pocket so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 11
How can she be wrapping presents and playing games at the same time?? 4 arms??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have had a strange sponsored ad for the Christmas shop formerly of Holt on my Facebook feed. It seems to be a spinning cardboard box. I think if I had my Christmas tree decorated already and was wearing Christmas pajamas I would be bored of Christmas by mid December. I once had a Saturday job in a local department store and spent a couple of weeks before Christmas putting January sales labels on things. It felt like I had missed Christmas. I wonder when they buy their Easter eggs not that she should be eating too many.

Reactions: 3
Literally just discovered Emma - off to have a nosy! Looks like this will be a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s an advert that keeps coming on TV for a Gund toy but they pronounce the D as a T and I’m just in disbelief and think of you bunch each time it says everyone needs a gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m rewatching this video with subtitles on and I managed to catch this beauty of a mix up! I’ve cried laughing at the screenshot :LOL:

(Note, she actually said “nibble area” in reference to a box of pretzels).
Is that Tony in the screenshot? Hard to tell who is who. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting interview with Laura from Bake Off saying she was offered gastric band surgery by her GP as was trying to get pregnant and it was happening. She turned it down because she recognised that she had an emotional connection to food that surgery wouldnt fix. Even though she is desperate for a baby she hasn't done it. I applaud her for being so honest and realistic. Emma would do well to read it and think about her emotional connection to food and shoving as much of it in her mouth as she can. 10K of a complete waste of money, her life is still dominated by food and she will never be the skinny minny she thinks she already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.