Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have these ovarian cysts been mentioned before?

I honestly didn't realise they could get that big

Reactions: 10
It wonā€™t change your shape that much. Speaking from someone of a similar size, people didnā€™t know I was carrying a 9lb baby and my tummy just sagged more after.

Reactions: 15
Hahaha sheā€™s going to be so disappointed when she has them removed and her belly is still closer to her knees than her tits šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Emma are you reading here again? I call BS. Unless itā€™s cyst removal and tummy tuck or lipo. She has only mentioned it as she read the comments last night about the bad present from Mcdonald. Emma always fails to remember that Tattle never forgets. Once she has recovered from the cyst removal and she is still the same shape, we will get a new excuse OR she will never address it again.

78824C92-7EC9-4385-9654-3F8EEDBA5DE7.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Emma are you reading here again? I call BS. Unless itā€™s cyst removal and tummy tuck or lipo.

View attachment 324524
BULLSHIT EMMA! As someone who had an ovarian cyst the size of a melon removed, it made absolutely zero change to my body shape or even my weight! The only difference that I found (aside from a reduction in general pain) was that I could bend down to put on shoes much easier than before. The cysts just push your organs around and grow in the gaps so any removal just allows your organs to settle back in their normal places - you still have all the fat that was there beforehand so thereā€™s no to minimal change of body shape. Plus 15cm is definitely large for a cyst but realistically itā€™s just about the size of a mango, so if you took two (or even three) mangoes out of Emmaā€™s abdomen sheā€™d still have her massive apron and it realistically would make no difference at all. Sheā€™s fully expecting to come out of a future laparoscopy and finally be the size 10 she dreams about - keep dreaming Emma, keep dreaming!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Emma are you reading here again? I call BS. Unless itā€™s cyst removal and tummy tuck or lipo. She has only mentioned it as she read the comments last night about the bad present from Mcdonald. Emma always fails to remember that Tattle never forgets. Once she has recovered from the cyst removal and she is still the same shape, we will get a new excuse OR she will never address it again.

View attachment 324524
She's missed a trick not posting her Amazon wishlist on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her belly overhang isn't where the cysts are. The overhang is what gives her the odd shape. People that have a belly overhang that get pregnant still have the overhang, unless they get really big to the point where it lifts their tummy up. But I'm sure if she has a cyst that big how she looked would be the least of her concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m now bracing myself for the drama that will come from any laparoscopy to remove the cysts. Itā€™ll be like sheā€™s the only person ever to have had surgery! I think she used ā€œrecovering from the anaestheticā€ after her WLS for about 2 months as an excuse for anything she was to lazy to do. Yes a GA does take it out of you, but not for as long as she blagged it for.

• Angry

View attachment 324524
Proof (as if we ever needed it?) that ya gurl reads here. Hi Emma! šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 11
I think it could be code for tummy tuck or what ever it's called

I'm interested to see what the condom dresses like after surgery

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Burst out laughing at the level of delusion. Oh Emma not even WLS changed your shape that much.

Isn't she meant to be on anti-depressants too? No wonder her mood is all over the place if she keeps forgetting to take them.

• Wow
I think it could be code for tummy tuck or what ever it's called

I'm interested to see what the condom dresses like after surgery
She'd be mad to have a tummy tuck at this stage. I think it's a fantastic surgery for anyone with loose skin and a pooch, but surely you would slim down to your goal weight before going through with it?

Reactions: 12
But remember Emma thinks she's at her goal dress size already and just needs a tummy tuck to perfect her slinky sex kitten look.
LOL'ing so much at her saying ovarian cyst removal will change her shape. She's such a billy bullsh!tter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder why theyā€™ve decided she now needs the cysts removing.

Even if it did really change her shape, her poor diet will soon put everything back to where it was.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.