Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube > vlogmas with the Drew’s Christmas Day.
you’ll thank me later
Just watched this and actually felt quite sorry for tony at one point. emma says that his ankle is so bad that he can't walk and then says 'that'll be fun for me then' and he looked quite hurt by that. I realise it was xmas day but they'd already done the food so all she needed to do was carry it to the table surely? And I assume he didn't hurt himself on purpose, it really annoyed me, she is such a selfish witch

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
My biggest takeaway from that vlogmas video - they really are determined to kill their cats!! Cats do not need human food and they certainly don’t need massive dollops of whipped cream! Morons!
There’s so much that can potentially harm cats and dogs and so many feed them human food. Me included. One of my cats literally climbs up me if I have whipped cream on a hot chocolate so i dip my finger in it and give him the tiniest bit. You should not be giving them a plate full at all!!!

obviously it’s each to our own with how we look after our pets but she gets it SO wrong all of the time. I check all cleaning products/ candles/ diffusers etc before buying and the snowy Xmas tree soon went when we got cats. She can’t even look after herself let alone pets, I hope she doesn’t get a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched this and actually felt quite sorry for tony at one point. emma says that his ankle is so bad that he can't walk and then says 'that'll be fun for me then' and he looked quite hurt by that. I realise it was xmas day but they'd already done the food so all she needed to do was carry it to the table surely? And I assume he didn't hurt himself on purpose, it really annoyed me, she is such a selfish witch
She’s so passive aggressive and whiney

Reactions: 9
that Christmas day vlog 😂 had to make more roast potatoes because they kept eating the first lot she made before the rest of the meal was ready

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Forgot I took this screenshot earlier in the vlogmas video. I find it hilarious that she’s so proud of her cheese board simply because she cut the grapes into tiny little bunches to make them easy to pick up. The selection of cheeses is certainly lacking so there’s nothing to be proud of there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Forgot I took this screenshot earlier in the vlogmas video. I find it hilarious that she’s so proud of her cheese board simply because she cut the grapes into tiny little bunches to make them easy to pick up. The selection of cheeses is certainly lacking so there’s nothing to be proud of there.
We don’t even cut the cheese up, we just leave it so it’s easy to wrap back up afterwards 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
wouldnt be shocked if she just served cheese slices

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We don’t even cut the cheese up, we just leave it so it’s easy to wrap back up afterwards 🤷‍♀️😂
We do too! We took it all out the packaging one year to display it all nicely then put the leftovers back in the fridge afterwards - they all went mouldy. Had to throw it all out. I was gutted!

Reactions: 2
My biggest takeaway from that vlogmas video - they really are determined to kill their cats!! Cats do not need human food and they certainly don’t need massive dollops of whipped cream! Morons!
They are bleeping morons 😡

that Christmas day vlog 😂 had to make more roast potatoes because they kept eating the first lot she made before the rest of the meal was ready
I'd be embarrassed to admit that, especially if I was as big as her 🙈

Just caught up the pages I'd missed, and the main thing that stood out for me that I wanted to comment on was the forgetting to brush the teeth thing! 😱 It doesn't come as a surprise if I'm honest, it just makes me look at her with even more disgust thinking just how much her breath must stink 🤢 I mean how on Earth can anyone forget to brush their teeth, surely if you only do one thing in basic hygiene then it should be that? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are bleeping morons 😡

I'd be embarrassed to admit that, especially if I was as big as her 🙈

Just caught up the pages I'd missed, and the main thing that stood out for me that I wanted to comment on was the forgetting to brush the teeth thing! 😱 It doesn't come as a surprise if I'm honest, it just makes me look at her with even more disgust thinking just how much her breath must stink 🤢 I mean how on Earth can anyone forget to brush their teeth, surely if you only do one thing in basic hygiene then it should be that? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm holding out for deodorant as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she such a witch to Tony? The comment she makes about dinner after mentioning his ankle, then later on in the video she makes him get up beause she forgot to grab the cats stocking and he clearly doesnt want to because it's going to be painful. Why couldn't she get up and grab it herself?

Her voice is the most annoying thing on the planet.

And did they really give the cats their dinner on those pink flowery side plates they eat off themselves? FFS. :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
20201128_184353.jpg

I'm changing this to go and delete the 20+ screenshots of Emma's stories you have on your phone after sharing them with tattle.

Who's with me?

I definitely need to get rid of the one of Tony in his disney face mask

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.