Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they’ve decided she now needs the cysts removing.

Even if it did really change her shape, her poor diet will soon put everything back to where it was.
Probably because of their size. Anything over 5cm is generally removed so 15 is very big.

If she only found out about her first cyst after her WLS, chances are she will have been put on watch and wait to see if it grew or shrunk - especially if it was giving her no pain. She’ll have then likely been rescanned around 4-6 months later and that’s when a plan for surgery would be put forward given there is now 3 and 2 of them are very large. There was a 4-6 month backlog of gynae surgeries due to COVID when there’s normally a huge waiting list anyways of up to a year in places.
I was initially put on the surgery waiting list in September last year, I was originally booked in for June this year but COVID stopped that and it took till last week for my surgery to happen. So what would have been a 9 month wait turned into a 14 month wait. I’d expect Emma to have surgery next summer based on the timelines I’ve seen of other people lately.

Reactions: 10
Probably because of their size. Anything over 5cm is generally removed so 15 is very big.

If she only found out about her first cyst after her WLS, chances are she will have been put on watch and wait to see if it grew or shrunk - especially if it was giving her no pain. She’ll have then likely been rescanned around 4-6 months later and that’s when a plan for surgery would be put forward given there is now 3 and 2 of them are very large. There was a 4-6 month backlog of gynae surgeries due to COVID when there’s normally a huge waiting list anyways of up to a year in places.
I was initially put on the surgery waiting list in September last year, I was originally booked in for June this year but COVID stopped that and it took till last week for my surgery to happen. So what would have been a 9 month wait turned into a 14 month wait. I’d expect Emma to have surgery next summer based on the timelines I’ve seen of other people lately.
Thanks for the insight, wonder if Emma realises how long she might have to wait!

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the insight, wonder if Emma realises how long she might have to wait!
The shortest time I’ve waited between a cyst/s being found and then having surgery has been 8 months. The shorter wait was only because I was already being treat by the gynae team and at a review scan 3 month after my first surgery they found that the melon sized cyst they’d just removed had refilled. They didn’t want it to grow too big again so I was “fast tracked”. Being fast tracked still meant an 8 month wait!

The longest I waited was 2 years when they found my first cyst - they kept saying wait and watch, wait and watch so I had lots of scans but it still took 2 whole years to get me on an operating table and by that point it was huge!

Reactions: 6
Don't know if she's actually that bothered. I think all of the cyst talk is in response to us discussing the rather unfortunate portrait commissioned by Tony. We're meant to believe that the only thing standing between her and a size 10 are two cysts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
BULLSHIT EMMA! As someone who had an ovarian cyst the size of a melon removed, it made absolutely zero change to my body shape or even my weight! The only difference that I found (aside from a reduction in general pain) was that I could bend down to put on shoes much easier than before. The cysts just push your organs around and grow in the gaps so any removal just allows your organs to settle back in their normal places - you still have all the fat that was there beforehand so there’s no to minimal change of body shape. Plus 15cm is definitely large for a cyst but realistically it’s just about the size of a mango, so if you took two (or even three) mangoes out of Emma’s abdomen she’d still have her massive apron and it realistically would make no difference at all. She’s fully expecting to come out of a future laparoscopy and finally be the size 10 she dreams about - keep dreaming Emma, keep dreaming!
Yep I get what you’re saying ! I had one removed around 8yrs ago that was 12 cms and it caused me excruciating pain and I mean EXCRUCIATING which made me pass out 😩...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A new take on the mirror selfie today and it’s still bleeping tit! She really can’t take her eyes off herself can she?!
This is worse than the full length (photoshopped) ones! It looks like it could be the poster for a really terrible teen horror film. So bleeping creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone make my night and photoshop that latest photo onto the famous door scene in the shining 😂 HERES EMMA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone on here used to follow Jack Towers who did SW. well anyway he had a tummy tuck after losing about 10 stone, but he hadn’t got to his goal weight so was still fat and it looked all weird. He soon put the weight on, as did JSG if anyone followed that nobhead.

You should at least be at your goal weight for a year before a tummy tuck, there’s absolutely no way is she ready for that 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if anyone on here used to follow Jack Towers who did SW. well anyway he had a tummy tuck after losing about 10 stone, but he hadn’t got to his goal weight so was still fat and it looked all weird. He soon put the weight on, as did JSG if anyone followed that nobhead.

You should at least be at your goal weight for a year before a tummy tuck, there’s absolutely no way is she ready for that 😂
Jacks tummy tuck looked awful! Botch job done abroad to save some of that go fund me cash. And JSG is as big if not bigger than before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Emma hasn’t even hit 50% of her weight loss goal has she? Probably thinks after the cysts are gone she’ll be at goal and that sexy minx in her head 🤣

Jacks tummy tuck looked awful! Botch job done abroad to save some of that go fund me cash. And JSG is as big if not bigger than before 🤦🏻‍♀️
God, I used to follow both of them back in the day. Are they still off instagram? Jack obviously didn't want to explain where the rest of the money went, but I don't get why JSG went so weirdly mysterious. Not their thread, I know, but I'm so curious!

Reactions: 8
A new take on the mirror selfie today and it’s still bleeping tit! She really can’t take her eyes off herself can she?!
I think Tony has taken that picture from behind her?? Such a bloody weird angle.

Side note, the mirror and wallpaper are both hideous too xo

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.