Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I know it seems like I'm picking at everything about Emma today, but I'm disproportionately irritated by her at the moment. (Don't judge me.)

Why doesn't she ever say please?

"I need help." "Any ideas?" "Advice needed". She always just barks things like that, and I think it comes across as so abrupt and rude.

Too much Emma today. I think I need wine and/or chocolate. Where's that emergency Crunchie when you need it?!
Don't worry, we wouldn't judge lol! You'll only ever find people in total agreement because we all feel the same!

She is totally devoid of any manners whatsoever 🤬 Really annoys me when people can't say please and thankyou, it's really rude and smacks of entitlement.

One thing that really really winds me up is when she says "imma" Although "ya Gurl" is a very very close second! She must think she is someone to call herself that and that we are her loyal legion of fans! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well after the “stop motion” post I did indeed go and have a little look on the Holt Christmas Shop Instagram. Considering it’s nearly December I’m surprised there aren’t endless product photos. Instead most posts consist of ways to save money 🙄 Another purchase that is basically an absolute waste of money (I’d say time and money but no time has been spent on it!)
She could be posting loads of pics and have sales galore in the busiest months for Christmas stores, but instead we have to look at the bloody hideous cats. Just turn your page into a cat page and be done with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
@Smallpotato We love you and the inside scoop too much. I won't let them do it to you 💕💕

One thing that really really winds me up is when she says "imma" Although "ya Gurl" is a very very close second! She must think she is someone to call herself that and that we are her loyal legion of fans! 😂
The loyal 17k fans when hardly any of them can be bothered to like or comment on her grid posts LOL

Also...
My colleague sent me this earlier and straight away it made me think about ya gurl. She has openly said she wishes she was a cat before.

hqdefault (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just jumped 5 pages so apologies if anyone has already said this, but what is that sponsored Facebook ad please? All the years of being a self-proclaimed guru/boss-babe and she's used what looks like a quilt-cover straight out of the packet (all the square folds still showing) as a background, and a cardboard box to advertise a mystery box. It looks so unprofessional. Iron the background you lazy flump!!!!!! I also noted that the "shares" were her different accounts. Oh dear. You're not that clever, are you babe? There again, you can never find your own chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just jumped 5 pages so apologies if anyone has already said this, but what is that sponsored Facebook ad please? All the years of being a self-proclaimed guru/boss-babe and she's used what looks like a quilt-cover straight out of the packet (all the square folds still showing) as a background, and a cardboard box to advertise a mystery box. It looks so unprofessional. Iron the background you lazy flump!!!!!! I also noted that the "shares" were her different accounts. Oh dear. You're not that clever, are you babe? There again, you can never find your own chins.
Do you have a pic?

Reactions: 3
Thought I'd have a little browse of the formerly of holt christma s shop (as its laid out on the STUNNNING website) and pick out some faves xo

First up, some £5 tealights. Yes, FIVE POUNDS.
Screenshot_20201120-075545_Instagram.jpg

Next, (and my personal fave) a dusty mouldy apple decoration! 😍😍
Screenshot_20201120-075657_Instagram.jpg

And last but by no means least, a fair amount of CAT TAT (emma you do know this shop is supposed to be about christmas, and what CUSTOMERS want, not what you want)
Screenshot_20201120-075506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201120-075519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thought I'd have a little browse of the formerly of holt christma s shop (as its laid out on the STUNNNING website) and pick out some faves xo

First up, some £5 tealights. Yes, FIVE POUNDS.View attachment 317381
Next, (and my personal fave) a dusty mouldy apple decoration! 😍😍View attachment 317382
And last but by no means least, a fair amount of CAT TAT (emma you do know this shop is supposed to be about christmas, and what CUSTOMERS want, not what you want)
View attachment 317383View attachment 317384
Shes so easily influenced she'll probably see this and go buy herself out of stock

• Haha
Reactions: 21

First up, some £5 tealights. Yes, FIVE POUNDS.View attachment 317381
Next, (and my personal fave) a dusty mouldy apple decoration! 😍😍View attachment 317382
View attachment 317383View attachment 317384
I really don’t get the amount of cat tat on that website! Of the 11 ‘stocking fillers’ on their site, 6 are cat related!

Also, I bought that exact Cat Lady trinket dish from Home Bargains about two years ago - I have one in white and one in black. Price at Home Bargains - £1.29, price at The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt) - £6.99! I bought two dishes for less than half the price she’s selling them for one! What a rip off!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That bloody photo looks like one of those kids mix and match flap books where you can change the head, the chest and the legs!

Also, has she lost so much weight that one of her feet is shorter than the other? She has one huge long foot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bloody photo looks like one of those kids mix and match flap books where you can change the head, the chest and the legs!

Also, has she lost so much weight that one of her feet is shorter than the other? She has one huge long foot!
I think she's got one foot up? I just had a look at it again, her legs and feet look so grubby 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
that "animation" Tony has done for the mystery boxes is hysterical, I kept expecting bagpuss to pop out with the mice circa 70's/80's

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is very basic, my children do these things on their tablets, make the toy figures look like they are fighting, it's a start/stop animation not photos

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.