Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get that print in a whole host of styles so it could be anything. I love dinosaurs (total Jurassic Park nerd) but that print is horrendous and wouldn’t be saved by any style of dress!

But the big question is...do you wear it with a completely clashing, too small polka dot jumper and polka dot hair band?
Haha complete Jurassic Park nerd here too!
No, no I do not 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I wonder if there is more to this than she lets on? We have seen their quality of work, perhaps some of the companies she has worked with don’t feel she’s worth what she charges and they are disputing the invoice which has delayed the payment while they come to an agreement?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if there is more to this than she lets on? We have seen their quality of work, perhaps some of the companies she has worked with don’t feel she’s worth what she charges and they are disputing the invoice which has delayed the payment while they come to an agreement?
So as a finance manager and senior credit controller, I can tell you now customers do not just pay. There’s a few who will but most need chasing. Everyone right now is clinging on to every penny until chased. What are the chances she hasn’t even contacted them to check they have their invoice? Or they don’t like her tit work. Honestly you’d think customers would pay up on time but they never ever do, not even big well known companies, and I can guarantee she’s used dodgy small companies who will have tit cash flow.

Reactions: 17
So as a finance manager and senior credit controller, I can tell you now customers do not just pay. There’s a few who will but most need chasing. Everyone right now is clinging on to every penny until chased. What are the chances she hasn’t even contacted them to check they have their invoice? Or they don’t like her tit work. Honestly you’d think customers would pay up on time but they never ever do, not even big well known companies, and I can guarantee she’s used dodgy small companies who will have tit cash flow.
This, I was a credit controller and I’d constantly be on the chase. What I wouldn’t do though, being a #professional #bossbabe would be air my dirty laundry. I’d have worded it something like “I have my credit control hat on today” not “33 people owe me cash” potentially 33 companies who are also struggling with their income stream. Learn some empathy Emma 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha complete Jurassic Park nerd here too!
No, no I do not 😂
Now see with your red hair and tattoos I’m gonna guess you’ve got quite a quirky style that suits you? Emma does not - she’s a 30 something year old who has no idea who she is and is doing everything she can to fit in but also stand out as if she’s a teenager trying to find her place in the world. She can go from one day dressing like a toddler, the next day she’ll look like a 60 year old and then the next one she’ll be somewhere in the middle. She needs some seriously help to find out her own identity!

Reactions: 13
Emma's dress sense really is based on what would a 3 year old pick to wear for the day.
All we need next is her wearing a ballerina tutu to Sainsbury's and she will have perfected it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now see with your red hair and tattoos I’m gonna guess you’ve got quite a quirky style that suits you? Emma does not - she’s a 30 something year old who has no idea who she is and is doing everything she can to fit in but also stand out as if she’s a teenager trying to find her place in the world. She can go from one day dressing like a toddler, the next day she’ll look like a 60 year old and then the next one she’ll be somewhere in the middle. She needs some seriously help to find out her own identity!
Haha thank you, that's the nicest compliment I've had in ages! I try to avoid the toddler look 😂 although I did once see a three year old in a ladybird print skirt with pompoms around the bottom and instantly made myself one the same 😂😂😂
Anyway, enough about me 😂 back to the car crash that is Emma! Could you imagine being friends with her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now see with your red hair and tattoos I’m gonna guess you’ve got quite a quirky style that suits you? Emma does not - she’s a 30 something year old who has no idea who she is and is doing everything she can to fit in but also stand out as if she’s a teenager trying to find her place in the world.
Absolutely hit the nail on the head here. She hasn’t got a clue who she is so she jumps onto anything and everything (see Ted Baker as perfect example) to try and give herself an identity. I struggled with this in my early teens but now at a similar age to Emma I’ve built up my career, I’ve got hobbies, I’ve seen and done and experienced different things with a great group of friends and family and on my own and all of those things have moulded who I am. She doesn’t have ANY of those things...

Reactions: 6
I think she's getting that weird sticky out bit at her hip because of how she's posing her leg. I think having her leg popped is lifting her belly up on one side but cause the other leg is straight it's hanging straight down? Idunno 😂 You gotta wonder what the other photos she took look like if this is the one she decided social media worthy. She's definitely photoshopped it to death aswell. Although, I know my phone has a slimming setting on beauty mode. Not sure what iPhones have?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve no idea what it is Emma’s looking for but if it’s anything like tinsel then she shouldn’t have it anywhere near her house. Tinsel shouldn’t be in a house with cats as it’s so dangerous for them. But like Emma even cares, her Instagram photos will be more important than her cats’ health.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Right, I know it seems like I'm picking at everything about Emma today, but I'm disproportionately irritated by her at the moment. (Don't judge me.)

Why doesn't she ever say please?

"I need help." "Any ideas?" "Advice needed". She always just barks things like that, and I think it comes across as so abrupt and rude.

Too much Emma today. I think I need wine and/or chocolate. Where's that emergency Crunchie when you need it?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to learn that “it’s nice to be important but it’s important to be nice” although she’s only important in her own universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right, I know it seems like I'm picking at everything about Emma today, but I'm disproportionately irritated by her at the moment. (Don't judge me.)

Why doesn't she ever say please?

"I need help." "Any ideas?" "Advice needed". She always just barks things like that, and I think it comes across as so abrupt and rude.

Too much Emma today. I think I need wine and/or chocolate. Where's that emergency Crunchie when you need it?!
Because her and Tony are two of the most entitled people I've come across. Why would she ask nicely? Everyone is just meant to grovel for Princess Emma.

She needs to learn that “it’s nice to be important but it’s important to be nice” although she’s only important in her own universe.
Emma's universe is her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Regarding that last screenshot, anyone else notice she uses 😂😂😂😂 far too much, she must think she’s bleeping hilarious, I mean she is bleeping hilarious but not in the way she thinks. Like what’s so 😂😂 about not being able to find something? I don’t get it? Whenever she uses 😂😂 for something like that it just comes off as puerile and a bit simple minded, which to be fair describes her perfectly so....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sceptical after seeing there is an answer box. I’m wondering if she’s fishing for engagement boost by getting people to be like OH YOU MEAN TINSEL

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.