Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get well soon, been worried about you!
Ah thank you! I’m doing suprisingly good. Had surgery yesterday morning for 3 hours, in recovery for 2 and then back home in bed less than 4 hours after that. The surgeon described it as “extensive surgery” and has done absolutely loads of work in my abdomen but I’m so shocked at how good I feel despite feeling rather battered, blown up and bloated from the gas.

When I was in hospital I was thinking about Emma’s WLS and how she had a massive pile of “entertainment” by her bed and made the staff keep her in longer than necessary to “get her money’s worth”. I looked at my phone for a little while and had my fingers and toes crossed I’d be back at home with my family as soon as was viably possible. Completely different perspectives on healthcare! Emma saw it as a hotel for a few nights to read and play games, I saw it as a necessary health care trip that needed to be done and dusted as soon as possible. No milking it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she need to 'note to self' to clean the mirror? She's doing duck all anyway, just grab a cloth and spray and do it when you notice it?? We know it won't get done, and if it does I'm sure there'll be another selfie to prove it

Reactions: 8
She’s positively salivating over a Costa coffee

oh by the way, please feel free to use ZXRAT instead ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to have a Starbucks or a Costa every single day surely that's not good for the thumb tum also where are the famous Ted dresses at 😉

Reactions: 13
And when you see you need to clean the mirror why not just clean it and do a retake!
My thoughts exactly 🤦🏻‍♀️

I appreciate the fact that she's making an effort with clothing but EMMA for the love of god please stop buying shite with cats on it, you look absolutely mental
I like cats, I also like hedgehogs too, but I would NEVER wear clothes or accessories with them on. Honestly it makes me cringe. Cute on a 5 year old but not on a grown woman 😬

She shouldn't be buying it for her dad either, I'm sure she said he was diabetic 😬

Clean the mirror, it could take about a minute to grab the spray and cloth and clean it 😑
Omg why's I singing that "Grab that spray, grab that cloth and clean...and clean" in my head to the tune of "Grab that bread....😂

Why does she need to 'note to self' to clean the mirror? She's doing duck all anyway, just grab a cloth and spray and do it when you notice it?? We know it won't get done, and if it does I'm sure there'll be another selfie to prove it
I bet it still hasn't been done!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww Tony has remembered that they own a Christmas shop (formerly of Holt). He has worked really hard on a stop animation which Emma is asking us to watch.

She is now encouraging people to support content creators by liking, comment and share. Yeah alright hun. You are only doing it because your engagement is so poor.

Latest few posts....
Encouraging people to return clothes - 72 likes and 12 comments
Face to face Friday - 295 likes and 8 comments
Gummy bear earrings - 124 likes and 4 comments
Evening side hustle ideas - 142 likes and 14 comments
Ad about credit scores - 107 likes and 5 comments
Date night picture - 320 likes and 31 comments
Ad about experian again - 131 likes and 0 comments
Christmas post and bragging about her shop - 133 likes and 6 comments

Not exactly much when she has 17.7k followers

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I love in the latest post she puts she will like someone’s ad if she has the time 😂😂😂 it’s less than 1 sec to like someone’s photo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"a free way to support the content creators put out there for free"

Girl they're ADS. YOU'RE GETTING PAID TO POST THEM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is no way in hell those mystery boxes have £45 worth of tat in them.

I’ve never known anyone who has a quilt for when they’re on their sofa. I have a fleece blanket for when I’m watching tv, it’s the same type that all my friends and family have.
To me, having a quilt on your sofa is just ridiculous and screams laziness/sloppiness. Why not just go to bed? I absolutely love my blanket but I wouldn’t dream of putting a big thick bed quilt on the sofa unless I was really il - but at that point, I’d be in bed! Even today, I’m recovering from my op yesterday and I’ve left my bed quilt upstairs and I’m sat with my little blanket on downstairs.

Attachments

• Heart
is it a full duvet on the sofa? Imagine having a smelly duvet just hanging around your living room. Probably because they’ll never have the heating on to save money, what a boss babe.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.