Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone who has a quilt for when they’re on their sofa. I have a fleece blanket for when I’m watching tv, it’s the same type that all my friends and family have.
To me, having a quilt on your sofa is just ridiculous and screams laziness/sloppiness. Why not just go to bed? I absolutely love my blanket but I wouldn’t dream of putting a big thick bed quilt on the sofa unless I was really il - but at that point, I’d be in bed! Even today, I’m recovering from my op yesterday and I’ve left my bed quilt upstairs and I’m sat with my little blanket on downstairs.
Agreed, duvets on the sofa usually only happen here when the kids are really poorly

Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone who has a quilt for when they’re on their sofa. I have a fleece blanket for when I’m watching tv, it’s the same type that all my friends and family have.
To me, having a quilt on your sofa is just ridiculous and screams laziness/sloppiness. Why not just go to bed? I absolutely love my blanket but I wouldn’t dream of putting a big thick bed quilt on the sofa unless I was really il - but at that point, I’d be in bed! Even today, I’m recovering from my op yesterday and I’ve left my bed quilt upstairs and I’m sat with my little blanket on downstairs.
I have a fleece blanket too. I also wouldn't bring my duvet down, i don't want my sofa to feel like my bed, if I want to go to bed then I'll go.

Reactions: 6
Whose legs has she photoshopped into that photo? Or how many pairs of hold up pants has she got on. We all know her gunt hangs lower than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love my single duvet on my sofa 👀👀😂 it was my partners which he brought on a road trip as I was hanging in the car and it’s never left 😂, my living room is always dead cold so we use it with blankets instead of running up my heating all the time. I make no apologies for being warm and not wanting to watch telly in bed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My first house had been bomb damaged in ww2 and hastily repaired. There was no
Insulation and couldn’t be done apparently, the house was constantly Baltic. I lived on my own at the time and used to have the heating on, blankets and a duvet on the sofa. I had an electric blanket and 2 duvets on my bed and when I used to go to the loo in the night I could see steam coming off my body, I’m not even joking!! However we know Princess Pork Chop lives in a new build so that pisses all over my own argument!

Reactions: 9
My first house had been bomb damaged in ww2 and hastily repaired. There was no
Insulation and couldn’t be done apparently, the house was constantly Baltic. I lived on my own at the time and used to have the heating on, blankets and a duvet on the sofa. I had an electric blanket and 2 duvets on my bed and when I used to go to the loo in the night I could see steam coming off my body, I’m not even joking!! However we know Princess Pork Chop lives in a new build so that pisses all over my own argument!
That’s it, if Emma lived in a cold and draughty house then it could be explained. But she doesn’t! She lives in a nice new build with central heating and her 6 figure salary should easily fund her heating bill. We all know she loves a blanket fort - in the car, her bed and her sofa. She once said her dream job was lying in bed watching tv (or something to that effect) so we know that for Emma it’s not about warmth, it’s about laziness and comfort!! She can feel like she’s up and about living a normal life while also still feeling like she’s in bed.

Reactions: 8
Was looking through the Instagram for the Christmas shop formerly of Holt, maybe someone can explain this post to me?
Shoot your boss? What’s that?
I assume the “one of you is a killer” is murder mystery?
Just seems like such an odd post!
My eyebrows raised at the suggestions too! I’ve never heard of any of those, I suppose they could be games but what an odd selection? Especially coming for the couple who got their backs up at a “rear of the year” award or whatever bum related nomination it was! They just don’t ever have work appropriate, professional heads on them two!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having so little to do that you spend hours taking photos for a seconds long post. Don’t get me wrong, it’s clever, but hours? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was looking through the Instagram for the Christmas shop formerly of Holt, maybe someone can explain this post to me?
Maybe McDonald should take a hint and shoot his boss 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Joking obvs but I’ve literally never heard of it. She’s clearly never had a real job for very long 😂.

also I have a blanket on the sofa because my rented house is freezing but I’ve only brought the duvet down for a few days last year when I had tonsillitis so bad I couldn’t move and was constantly freezing. I can’t justify my duvet being downstairs when I can just put a dressing gown on/ the heating or use my fleece blanket. She’s actually a slob.

As for the cats watching the hamster, yes because they want to kill it, not because they want to play with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
5 Christmas party ideas?
There's only 4?!

What an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure I saw this on her blog - shoot your boss was referring to paintball. Socially distanced paintball (is that considered essential now?) in December - sounds perfect!

Such a lazy post as well (shocking, I know).

Here are 5 Christmas party ideas for work... followed by 4 Christmas party ideas for work. And that's if you're being generous and accepting that an ugly Christmas jumper competition can be classed as a party.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.