Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Listen up Emma, YOU ARE NOT A WORKAHOLIC! You are a lazy arse who does nothing but swan around shops, drinking Costas or sit under dirty blankets doing fuck all. Stop pretending you actually do anything of any worth and get a bloody grip!
a workaholic??? Oh stop it Emma you’ll make me piss. Past few weeks I’ve worked 70 hour weeks, in a hospital nowhere near my home and staying in a hotel. Now once again I’m off sick as I’m losing the plot.

FUCK OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

NC2020

VIP Member
Hahaha she’s going to be so disappointed when she has them removed and her belly is still closer to her knees than her tits 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Why oh why would you have a canvas made of someone when they’re wearing a dress several several sizes too small and it’s so noticeable that the artist even shows this by adding the stretched lines of the dress!!! :ROFLMAO: Oh Tony, it’s so lovely that you clearly love your wife but you’ve gone so wrong here I can’t even put it into words!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
that Christmas day vlog 😂 had to make more roast potatoes because they kept eating the first lot she made before the rest of the meal was ready

• Haha
  • Wow

adw2007

Chatty Member
gunt.jpg

Added the most important feature...

You're welcome...

The sandwich was from Morrison’s today and Tony posted a story showing he was in Sainsbury’s yesterday. Two supermarkets in two days. No need at all for that! The last time I was in a shop or anywhere else inside other than my house or the hospital was the 20th October. It’s like the Drews forget there’s a national lockdown going on!
I can understand if they need food but not to go and look at the clothes, they only have to wait a week. I bet she'll be out in Kings Lynn or Cambridge next wednesday.

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
They’re pretending they’re in a hallmark movie to get through the busy shops????? HAHA.

HELLOOOOOO it’s Xmas, Covid or not the shops are always busy at this time of the year. And Emma, no you’re not a workaholic ffs 🤣

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I just saw this amazing person on tiktok

had a gastric sleeve same time as our Emma... look at her!

So she’s basically getting the velvetiser for the same price as it was before Black Friday.. I got £20 knocked off mine around a month ago! It honestly is amazing but I haven’t had WLS
Is it the same as a milk frother? I really want one!

• Wow
  • Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Her head is as big as her gunt! 🙄
She is such a narcissist! I’m all for liking yourself and accepting who you are but who on earth says they are obsessed with themselves? She really does think the universe revolves around her now that she’s such a skinny, sexy goddess :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry

Anotherct

VIP Member
Why would you pay to go to an all you can eat if you can eat a tiny bit? Surely that’s wasting money. Restaurants have been open a day and they’re already eating out 😂. (Im tier 3 so secretly bitter ha!)

• Wow

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Can’t stand women who perpetuate the stereotypical “I need chocolate I’m on my period somebody help me” it’s debasing and completely undermines any kind of efforts woman have been making for years to normalise periods and normalise female reproductive issues. Grow the fuck up for once in your sad sorry pathetic life and just get a fucking grip. You are pathetic.
This, this, 100% this!

Right, rant coming...
I’ve said many times on these threads that I suffer badly with endometriosis which has a major affect on my periods and general day to day life. I’ve had periods that have lasted for 30 days, I’ve had periods where I’ve had to change a pad every 30 minutes because of how heavy I’ve bled, I’ve had periods where I haven’t been able to move a muscle for 24 hours, I’ve even been hospitalised because of how intense a period has become! What I haven’t done is sit on my arse and demand my husband brings me chocolate because of how bad it is. Things I’ve text my husband (when he’s not physically in the house to actually speak to!) to bring me whilst on my period have included; sanitary products, pain killers, toilet roll and heat patches - and that’s only when I’ve been so incapacitated with pain that I can’t go out and get them myself!

Emma is a fucking mess who thrives on the “woe is me, I’m such a weak little girl” act and it’s fucking pathetic. I’m a week out of surgery and I’m still not texting my husband to bring me chocolate and help me get dressed - I’m a fucking grown up who can take care of myself! Today I’ve had some pain and discomfort in my surgery site as well as some dizziness and nausea but I’ve still managed to do some washing and light housework, wrap some Christmas presents and go out for a 20 minute walk by myself to keep my legs moving so I’m not just sat on my arse feeling sorry for myself. And you know what Emma, all that moving has made me feel loads better! Yes I had to have a nap this afternoon because I’m fucking exhausted by it all but I’ve kept moving and kept busy to help my family and help myself get better - not cos I’m a fucking lazy arse!

So please Emma, stop whinging about your period and “need” for chocolate and get in the real world! The one where I spend hours educating people about the importance of more understanding of menstruation issues - and none of these include a “need” for chocolate!

Rant over...and breathe....

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Jesus Christ my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭
She’s literally just posted that it’s snowing so what’s the normal thing to wear? A crop top and shorts! Yup, makes sense Emma.

Also, if I wore those pjs my husband would be seriously questioning his choice of wife. Perhaps even questioning my sanity and toying between booking me an opticians appointment or sectioning me into a secure unit!

• Haha

BegDavis

You guys crack me up 😂 this is my far my fave thread on here. I wish we could all have a crunchie, a sugar laden Costa/ star bucks together and I’d personally love to high 5 you all 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart