Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shan22

I don't believe at all that those are kittens for Tony's dad. If they were sent to buy one for him, why on earth would they come back with two. Also, call me judgemental but I just can't see an old man choosing sapphire and jade as names for their cats?? I smell a rat! (or a dead hamster, not convinced that was a current pic of wisp the other day 🤔)

Other scenario option is the dad has come over and liked their cats (god knows why) so on a whim they decided to buy him one (or two, hence the extra that wasn't asked for). If that's the case it's extremely irresponsible to assume that he would even want that responsibility. I love dogs but had to give mine away because I couldn't afford to live and had to move to a tiny flat (which doesn't allow dogs anyway), it's called being realistic and doing the best for the animal 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

myzosi

Chatty Member
Cats hate going to the toilet anywhere than they usually do. They will wait and wait until they can't hold it any longer... Healthy cats don't poo if they're locked in a room for a couple of hours.

• Heart
  • Sad
Absolute state of them, why would you post that picture publicly? Why not keep it private? I don’t get it? Not sure why but his hands all over the gunt like that has elicted quite a physical reaction, my skin is crawling & I feel a bit sick, probably because I find them both repulsive in general I guess 🤮
I zoomed in (hello, regret) and it went straight to Tony's foot. His big toenail looks so long and pointy and... vom. Toe-Knee and his ever growing Toe-Nail.

• Sick
  • Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Those storage box things she’s selling are the “drona” range from IKEA. I had the exact ones a few year ago and they cost me £3.50 each. It’s sickening that something that would cost £10.50 to buy from the proper store, she’s trying to sell for £45.
exactly??? We have loads as everyone had the kallax unit at one point!

Can't sleep so enjoy..

On the twelfth day of Christmas
Emma Drew gave to me
Twelve hours napping
Eleven side hustlings
Ten xmas shop listings
Nine Tony touches
Eight cancer references
Seven new size 16 dresses
Six 'nope' days
Five Costa drinks,
Four affiliate scams
Three Instagram lives,
Two used pusheen bedding sets
And a partridge in a pear tree.
🗣 FIVVVVEEEEEEEEE COSSSSTTAAA DRINNNNNKKKSSSS 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Ele88

Chatty Member
Honestly if she could bottle and sell her confidence she'd be a billionaire!

She looks like the honey monster in her old pic

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Thought I'd have a little browse of the formerly of holt christma s shop (as its laid out on the STUNNNING website) and pick out some faves xo

First up, some £5 tealights. Yes, FIVE POUNDS.View attachment 317381
Next, (and my personal fave) a dusty mouldy apple decoration! 😍😍View attachment 317382
And last but by no means least, a fair amount of CAT TAT (emma you do know this shop is supposed to be about christmas, and what CUSTOMERS want, not what you want)
View attachment 317383View attachment 317384
Shes so easily influenced she'll probably see this and go buy herself out of stock

• Haha

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
I'm not being funny, but their cats are probably the cleanest living things in that house. The leggings that she is trying to sell (and I really hope that she isn't) have been near her fanny. And as for the underneath of her gunt? Jeez, I bet that there are new bacterial lifeforms living under that.

Urgghhhhh!! 🙈🙈🤢 Can someone tell me how you "can't be bothered to put clothes on?"? I mean I understand that some people like to roam around their house naked as it makes them feel free or whatever, but to actually not be bothered to put clothes on is the epitome of laziness, I mean it really is! 🙄

I also imagine that the majority of people who like to go naked at home look at least half decent and have a bit of shape about them and are not potato form! 😆
I'd hate to be her neighbours. Imagine the sights that can be seen through her windows 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Annabel89

Chatty Member
This this this! I’ve put so much for free on marketplace recently because I know how many families are struggling to make ends meet and are thinking towards Christmas. I’ve given away bundles of children’s clothes and shoes, toys, books, games, dvds all for free. There were so many things that I could have got decent money for if I’d sold them but I thought of all the people who have been hit financially this year and thought they’d benefit more than I would from earning a few extra pounds. I’ve been on furlough since March and have been on a much lower wage for the majority of year so could actually do with a cash boost but unlike Emma, I actually think beyond my own needs. For example, I put a bundle of 30 Disney dvds on marketplace for free and got a message off a woman asking if she could have them as she’d lost her job and didn’t have much money to buy Christmas presents for her daughter who’d been asking for Disney Plus all year like her friends at school all had - it nearly broke my heart! She was over the moon when she came to collect them!
That is lovely - well done you. 🥰

If Emma had seen them on Marketplace and lived close enough by, I could imagine her coming round, picking them up for free then listing them on Ebay. Or giving them to Tony to have a wank over, or whatever he does with all their Disney stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
why does her salad always look like it curled up and died a few days ago? :unsure: or does it take one look at her as she takes it from the fridge and instantly wilts??

• Haha

Shan22

You'd think the owner of a VERY unsuccessful Christmas shop would know that you need to separate the branches on a fake Christmas tree. You'd also think they might decorate it with some of the TOP quality tat decorations they sell and take some pics for the shops Instagram to showcase the products. (I'm literally doing your job for you here Emma, pls pay me xoxo)

• Haha