Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breadhead

Chatty Member
She probably averaged about 30 viewers on that live, I saw it go up to 40 at one point. I can count about 10 people on here taking screen shots of her. So atleast one third of the viewers were from tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
How come she looks more like the teacher than a pupil in her school photo.......a teacher about to retire too!

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
This just shows she's still has an unhealthy relationship with food (I mean we already knew) but to put yourself through dumping just to eat something is ridiculous

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
No wonder her stomach is having a nope day look at the nutritional info on that sandwich! Why did she ever think that would be a a good idea?!
Oh dear god... has she actually forgotten she has had WLS. No Emma it was not having a 'nope day' it was doing what it should to assist you to lose weight. I wonder if she has lost much more than a few lbs in the last few months, what a complete waste of £10K.

• Heart
Right, I know it seems like I'm picking at everything about Emma today, but I'm disproportionately irritated by her at the moment. (Don't judge me.)

Why doesn't she ever say please?

"I need help." "Any ideas?" "Advice needed". She always just barks things like that, and I think it comes across as so abrupt and rude.

Too much Emma today. I think I need wine and/or chocolate. Where's that emergency Crunchie when you need it?!

• Heart
  • Haha

myzosi

Chatty Member
I would be absolutely besides myself to still be wearing the same clothes to the gym 11 months after WLS. A tshirt I wear to weigh in in at slimming world is hanging off me after 3 months and 2.5 stone lost...and I've spent about 1% of what Emma did on her surgery. I'm genuinely at a loss for words seeing those progress pictures. The shoes are a JOKE

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
What makes me laugh about the overpriced tat is that if she came across a website with a mark up like that, she would be slagging them off on her stories! But is okay for her to do it so it makes HER money. Whereas anyone else trying to be successful and flourish, how dare they charge a profit.

Also that Christmas pyjama photo is hilarious. Look how protective he is over Emma's gunt :ROFLMAO: Unless she is pregnant...
If Emma is pregnant I’ll hand in my notice at work and just sit on this thread all day long. I won’t be able to keep up with all the posts.

On a slightly different note, I don’t get why 99% of Emma’s photos are mirror selfies. She’s absolutely terrible at taking them so really needs to stop. Also it looks so unprofessional. If she’s really pleased with an outfit, or wants to show off her weight loss etc then get Tony to take the photo. Get in good light, find a good pose and snap away.
When Tony does take her photo, he has to get the crane out.

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Your journey hasn’t been straight forward because you’ve done fuck all towards losing weight apart from having the surgery itself.. 🙄
I really can’t wait for her to have her cysts removed and realise it’ll do fuck all to her size and weight. She’s such an idiot, I can’t even comprehend her level of stupidity.

Reactions: 21

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the bit where she couldn’t fit her belly between the door and the presents ?
She’s massive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21