Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adw2007

Chatty Member
Did i just read “get you dressed” ????

that adds fuel to the daddy/child relations theory.

they are the weirdest couple I know.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

NC2020

VIP Member
Ok first of all, in what world does “today we was matching outfits!” make any sense whatsoever. Seriously Tony, put some effort in please - it’s not like it’s your job or anything?!
He talks exactly like Daniel from the undateables. No offence Daniel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She previously said it takes the most work of her projects with a very small reward, so maybe not worth it to her anymore.
But where else can she get that bread and head and waddle out?

I really don’t get the amount of cat tat on that website! Of the 11 ‘stocking fillers’ on their site, 6 are cat related!

Also, I bought that exact Cat Lady trinket dish from Home Bargains about two years ago - I have one in white and one in black. Price at Home Bargains - £1.29, price at The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt) - £6.99! I bought two dishes for less than half the price she’s selling them for one! What a rip off!
The Christmas Shop formerly of Home Bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Ya gurl thinks she’s smokin’ hot with her tousled locks and casual pose to the camera.

All I can focus on is that giant spot. Get some sudacrem on that hun.

• Haha

Stringyone

I’m fascinated that she thinks she’s a workaholic. She one of the laziest people I’ve encountered!

• Haha
Thanks for the insight, wonder if Emma realises how long she might have to wait!
Don't know if she's actually that bothered. I think all of the cyst talk is in response to us discussing the rather unfortunate portrait commissioned by Tony. We're meant to believe that the only thing standing between her and a size 10 are two cysts.

• Haha
  • Heart
What makes me laugh about the overpriced tat is that if she came across a website with a mark up like that, she would be slagging them off on her stories! But is okay for her to do it so it makes HER money. Whereas anyone else trying to be successful and flourish, how dare they charge a profit.

Also that Christmas pyjama photo is hilarious. Look how protective he is over Emma's gunt :ROFLMAO: Unless she is pregnant...

• Haha

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I would like to go with this festive thread suggestion. I have posted it before and it was popular, but we haven't ever gone with it yet:

Emma Drew #17 Nor-folk-ing business sense. Everything is at fault with the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt).

• Haha