Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Sorry, catching up.

We have two house cats and a rabbit who lives outside with a wooden den. I dream of having another cat or even a dog, but I just can’t. This is because of the shifts I work (8-8, 10-10 and then that flipped at night) and a very rambunctious little 3 year old. I’d love to say good for Emma, but 4 cats are going to stink.

Jesus Christ my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭
meanwhile I’m a size 16 and I won’t even wear a vest

Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.
BIG BROTHER????

Omg dumb bitch...also what's with the whiney voice? 🤬. Poor Wisp, poor Treecko and the other ones that hardly get a mention...
WHAT THE FUCK SHE GOT TWO????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Totally with you on that! I love cats (I have two) and I’m currently wearing a cat nightie while receiving an operation yesterday. I think I may have one T-shirt with a cat on it and that’s it! Emma really does think she’s Carole Baskins - full head to toe cat pictures and big cat animal prints. She looks ridiculous!
Get well soon, been worried about you!

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Picture number 6 is pure orgasm face. Pass the bleach!!

Just realised 7 could also be...
I did think that myself - the story could easily have been one of pain or pleasure. I don’t know (and don’t want to know!) how she gets her kicks these days :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha