Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I was going to say exactly the same. I grew up with moggies and loved them dearly but currently have 2 ragdolls and they have the funniest, most endearing characters. I can't imagine life without ragdolls now 😂

Reactions: 4

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Surprised she has made it thus far. 😂 She did say in her blog that they were hoping to break even I with this Boss Babe investment by the end of this Christmas season - so if she doesn't continue the shop it will all have been for nothing. 😳
Do we know how much she paid for it?

Reactions: 4

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I love my single duvet on my sofa 👀👀😂 it was my partners which he brought on a road trip as I was hanging in the car and it’s never left 😂, my living room is always dead cold so we use it with blankets instead of running up my heating all the time. I make no apologies for being warm and not wanting to watch telly in bed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Agreed! The first dress is way better suited to her shape (even if it does need ironing with an industrial press!) than the cat dress ever will be. And she’s not wearing a stupid headband with the blue dress so it automatically looks better! The belt on the car dress sits in the wrong place on her - although we all know it’ll disappear never to be seen again as soon as she has it on for five minutes.
Tbf I don't mind the outfit as much as black is slimming, I'd never wear either of those dresses though. She also put me off as soon as I saw the leather jacket, I think that black leather jackets are hard to pull off in general

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
Mine wasn't put together properly it wobbled when I turned the CD player up that was on the shelf 🤣🤣🤣 happy memories!

Where on earth has Emma got one from I wonder? Unless it's an original from back then?
I bet that is an original. She isn't the type to spend £££ on quality pieces. They were fab back in the day when you were just starting out but not when you claim to earn 5 figures lol

Anotherct

VIP Member
God, I used to follow both of them back in the day. Are they still off instagram? Jack obviously didn't want to explain where the rest of the money went, but I don't get why JSG went so weirdly mysterious. Not their thread, I know, but I'm so curious!
They both have threads on here - both off insta still though I believe!