Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was looking through the Instagram for the Christmas shop formerly of Holt, maybe someone can explain this post to me?
Shoot your boss? What’s that?
I assume the “one of you is a killer” is murder mystery?
Just seems like such an odd post!
I'm sure I saw this on her blog - shoot your boss was referring to paintball. Socially distanced paintball (is that considered essential now?) in December - sounds perfect!

Such a lazy post as well (shocking, I know).

Here are 5 Christmas party ideas for work... followed by 4 Christmas party ideas for work. And that's if you're being generous and accepting that an ugly Christmas jumper competition can be classed as a party.

Reactions: 3
New thread created. Can someone also help me with the recap? I think I might have missed some important info!!

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I have had a strange sponsored ad for the Christmas shop formerly of Holt on my Facebook feed. It seems to be a spinning cardboard box. I think if I had my Christmas tree decorated already and was wearing Christmas pajamas I would be bored of Christmas by mid December. I once had a Saturday job in a local department store and spent a couple of weeks before Christmas putting January sales labels on things. It felt like I had missed Christmas. I wonder when they buy their Easter eggs not that she should be eating too many.

I've just jumped 5 pages so apologies if anyone has already said this, but what is that sponsored Facebook ad please? All the years of being a self-proclaimed guru/boss-babe and she's used what looks like a quilt-cover straight out of the packet (all the square folds still showing) as a background, and a cardboard box to advertise a mystery box. It looks so unprofessional. Iron the background you lazy flump!!!!!! I also noted that the "shares" were her different accounts. Oh dear. You're not that clever, are you babe? There again, you can never find your own chins.
Do you have a pic?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I remember seeing the curved bookcase in the Argos catalogue in the early 2000s. This was when I'd left university and needed to furnish my room in my first houseshare
Mine wasn't put together properly it wobbled when I turned the CD player up that was on the shelf 🤣🤣🤣 happy memories!

Where on earth has Emma got one from I wonder? Unless it's an original from back then?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Anotherct

VIP Member
I was going to say exactly the same. I grew up with moggies and loved them dearly but currently have 2 ragdolls and they have the funniest, most endearing characters. I can't imagine life without ragdolls now 😂
They’re amazing aren’t they 😂😂

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I swear all the LJ lot (myself included) are batshit crazy
I remember finding some of the old LJ profiles not long ago but being gutted they were all private now and I couldn’t reminisce properly. Would love to go back to those days for a couple hours and relive my youth for a bit.