Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DJ*

Chatty Member
Picture number 6 is pure orgasm face. Pass the bleach!!

Just realised 7 could also be...
I thought that too! 😱

Is this a Poundland haul then? Haven't watched it yet but funny we were only talking about her lack of them the other day!

Reactions: 4

DJ*

Chatty Member
To be fair my cats are sick all the time with hair balls. Cats are arseholes that like to be sick as you’re about to go to bed or leave the house in a rush 😂

I love how shes ‘napped’ the Xmas tree. Doesn’t she mean nabbed? Napping on the brain at all times.
Those were my very words too! Napping on the brain! 😂

• Haha

DJ*

Chatty Member
I cringed at snifferoo too - who talks like that?!

Also, am I the only who doesn’t buy presents for my pets? I have two cats and although I may put a pack of turkey flavoured treats or similar on my shop round Christmas, I certainly don’t go out of my way to buy them toys or gifts! They’re cats! They don’t know it’s Christmas! I’m prepared to be shot down on this one though as my sister in law threw her dog a birthday party with her bubble this year complete with balloons, banners and party hats. Is it just people who think of their pets as their children that are this mad? Am I normal or is Emma?
No you're completely normal! 😁 When we had cats I certainly didn't treat them like children and I definitely didn't throw them a party! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would sometimes buy a stocking (was watching the video and had to come back and edit to make it clear I mean a pre packed stocking for the supermarket and not actually a proper stocking like what Emma mentioned! 😅😂 ) for them or something similar but only because I thought if the rest of the family was getting presents and a treat then they should too , and because they were good value for a toy and some treats which I would have been buying anyhow...but that one item was it, they certainly didn't have piles of presents under the tree...which I feel is what Emma is going to do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The new video amused/angered me in equal measure. My highlights included...

1. "Snifferoo."
2. "Christmas is coming for the little cats" and the way she whispered it. I think she was going for cute. Didn't work out that way.
3. The amount of times she said "the relative" or "that relative". Definitely doesn't want us to know who it is. Reckon it's because she claims she's the one who cleans for "the relative"?
4. Actually laughed out loud when she just launched the dishwasher freshener on the floor.
5. That face...
I'm going to have to go and watch this darn video now! 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can get that print in a whole host of styles so it could be anything. I love dinosaurs (total Jurassic Park nerd) but that print is horrendous and wouldn’t be saved by any style of dress!
Ahhh, I searched again and so you can. (It's all over my banner ads now, my eyes can't cope.)

• Haha

DJ*

Chatty Member
Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.
No don't think it's anything to do with that at all. She's just cat crazy, or just crazy in general🙄

DJ*

Chatty Member
I have days where I can’t be bothered to get dressed, which means I wear my PJs or a pair of leggings and a top. Honestly Emma, you have no excuse!
Same. If I'm having a lazy day and not going anywhere I'll wear pjs or lounge clothes but I'd never just sit around naked! 😱

I'm not being funny, but their cats are probably the cleanest living things in that house. The leggings that she is trying to sell (and I really hope that she isn't) have been near her fanny. And as for the underneath of her gunt? Jeez, I bet that there are new bacterial lifeforms living under that.

I'd hate to be her neighbours. Imagine the sights that can be seen through her windows 🤢
Yeah to be fair the cats will be a lot cleaner than certain body parts 🤢🤢🤢

Shan22

Is this how she’s sending out parcels from CSFOH? I’m all for recycling packaging for eBay/Facebook sales etc, but this just looks super unprofessional.

Also, she’s gone live... who’s taking one for the team and tuning in?
How are her door frames that filthy 🤮 I know it's not something most of us clean often but that is rank

• Sick

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
She said the other day she is in her dads bubble so they just stood on tonys parents doorstep when they went to visit them
Clearly not today - unless someone else took the photo and sent it to them? She really does just make the rules up as she goes along.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
Oh such shame!!!! I just watched their vlogmas and I am deeply ashamed to admit that I had the same curved unit that Emma has in her house!!!

In my defence I had it when I first moved out.. I think it was 2002 🤣🤣🤣 😱
I remember seeing the curved bookcase in the Argos catalogue in the early 2000s. This was when I'd left university and needed to furnish my room in my first houseshare