Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I can absolutely reassure you Emma that I am 100% NOT “jelly” of your cup designed for children. I’m completely happy with my mugs and glasses designed for adults thank you very much.
I play animal crossing and love it but no, I’m still not jelly of your mug because although I play the game for about 3 hours a week, I’m still a real adult that likes adult things.

Reactions: 6

Minxxx

I used to watch Kate McCabe's YouTube when she was quite new but I had to stop when she met with friends at a cabin with a hot tub, she made them all a £land hampers and put the camera on them as they opened their tat 😂

No news on the French toast lol
She’s still merrily buying up all the shite in Poundland and giving it away as presents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
How much prep does she do for Tony’s birthday 😳 Christ she talks about him like he’s her child.
also on the live she’s looking much bigger than the insta photos we’ve been seeing...
We need some screenshots!! Since I deleted Instagram I’m gutted I don’t catch her lives anymore.

Noseynigel

I present to you “The Tale of the Disappearing Belt” - a dark tale of an unsuspecting young girl adamant that an innocent belt (in a size much smaller than her own) would do her no harm. However, quicker than she could imagine, she found that it was her own stomach that would ingest the poor defenceless belt! Only when the belt was no more did the stomach feel happy and the girl could live to eat, sorry, see another day!
Picture 3..where are her pegs! Disappeared like those chins 🤥 and her belt 😂

• Haha
They are fucking morons 😡

I'd be embarrassed to admit that, especially if I was as big as her 🙈

Just caught up the pages I'd missed, and the main thing that stood out for me that I wanted to comment on was the forgetting to brush the teeth thing! 😱 It doesn't come as a surprise if I'm honest, it just makes me look at her with even more disgust thinking just how much her breath must stink 🤢 I mean how on Earth can anyone forget to brush their teeth, surely if you only do one thing in basic hygiene then it should be that? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm holding out for deodorant as well

• Haha