Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cringed at snifferoo too - who talks like that?!

Also, am I the only who doesn’t buy presents for my pets? I have two cats and although I may put a pack of turkey flavoured treats or similar on my shop round Christmas, I certainly don’t go out of my way to buy them toys or gifts! They’re cats! They don’t know it’s Christmas! I’m prepared to be shot down on this one though as my sister in law threw her dog a birthday party with her bubble this year complete with balloons, banners and party hats. Is it just people who think of their pets as their children that are this mad? Am I normal or is Emma?
Did you actually just ask if Emma is normal?! When you've read these threads?! 😆

Right, so I have no kids and one cat. I love my cat very much. However. I have never - nor will I ever - buy him a Christmas present. He might get an extra bag of treats, but I don't class that as a Christmas present and I certainly wouldn't wrap them for him (and then film myself unwrapping said present and put it on YouTube for all the world to see, hi Emma).

Reactions: 6

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I think this is just another fantasy where Emma gets to be a princess

She can be in the princess switch 4 next year as the fourth Vanessa hudgens. I dont think anyone will notice
Actually nearly wet myself laughing at that thought. Vanessa and Emma are clearly such close doubles that there’s no need for camera trickery there! 😂 😂

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
If you need to create some sort of fantasy film storyline in order to survive going shopping, it just proves you don’t need to go shopping. If it was for essentials you’d be in, grab what you need and then out with no time for fannying on with characters and scenarios. The middle of a pandemic is not the time for dawdling around being a div!
exactly! After a night on Friday I had to go into Nottingham city... Christ alive why would you do that to yourself if you didn’t have to!

Noseybatch

VIP Member
It seems like she’s given up on the Poundland videos. I guess there’s 1001 YTbers who do them better then her. Even Kate McCabe’s Poundland vids are more entertaining than Emma cooing over Disney shampoo meant for 6 year olds.
She previously said it takes the most work of her projects with a very small reward, so maybe not worth it to her anymore.

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
See my two cats are very very rarely sick - maybe three or four times each in the past five years - so I’d find it very unusual.
I have 3, one is hardly ever sick, one is sick all the time (grass and fur), third one is always sick after eating if she eats too quickly so her food is rationed.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Forgot I took this screenshot earlier in the vlogmas video. I find it hilarious that she’s so proud of her cheese board simply because she cut the grapes into tiny little bunches to make them easy to pick up. The selection of cheeses is certainly lacking so there’s nothing to be proud of there.
wouldnt be shocked if she just served cheese slices

• Haha
I thought the dress wasn’t one of her worst purchases.
The gym shoes on the other hand...
Can this woman go one day without spending on unsuitable items?

I want to know what’s wrong with the black trainers she wore in picture number 2. I’m sure she brought them after tattle said exercise in dolly shoes is crazy

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
BULLSHIT EMMA! As someone who had an ovarian cyst the size of a melon removed, it made absolutely zero change to my body shape or even my weight! The only difference that I found (aside from a reduction in general pain) was that I could bend down to put on shoes much easier than before. The cysts just push your organs around and grow in the gaps so any removal just allows your organs to settle back in their normal places - you still have all the fat that was there beforehand so there’s no to minimal change of body shape. Plus 15cm is definitely large for a cyst but realistically it’s just about the size of a mango, so if you took two (or even three) mangoes out of Emma’s abdomen she’d still have her massive apron and it realistically would make no difference at all. She’s fully expecting to come out of a future laparoscopy and finally be the size 10 she dreams about - keep dreaming Emma, keep dreaming!
Yep I get what you’re saying ! I had one removed around 8yrs ago that was 12 cms and it caused me excruciating pain and I mean EXCRUCIATING which made me pass out 😩...

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.
I take ‘brother’ to be that they are Tony’s dads cats - thank the lord! If they were going to be living with Emma and Tony, she’d be referring to them as mummy and daddy!

However, obviously I know nothing about the man, but are two kittens suitable to man clearly getting on in years? I know how much aggro our two caused when we first got them and I’m not sure an old man or woman would cope with it.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I've been doing lots of cleaning lately... 🤔. Even if she'd been doing the cleaning for her Dad rather than getting a cleaner for him that would still be a lie.

DJ*

Chatty Member
I can’t judge on that one as I don’t have an iron. It broke last year and I realised I hadn’t used in dear knows how long so never replaced it. I just make sure I take clothes out the washer as soon as they’re done and hang them up to dry straight away - no creases. Would run to my mother in laws to use hers in an emergency though :LOL:
Got to admit if I am get away without ironing something I will! 😂. Difference between us and Emma though is that we wouldn't go out wearing something that looked like a crumpled bedsheet/curtain that animals had used as a bed! 🙈😂

• Heart