Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about make up the bed with them on then photograph it. Repeat the process for the other set. And voila, done! Easy peasy Emma....oh but wait, that involves effort and some time? I see the problem now.

PS - no one wants to sleep in your manly sheets anyways!
You just know they’re gonna smell of cats.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How about make up the bed with them on then photograph it. Repeat the process for the other set. And voila, done! Easy peasy Emma....oh but wait, that involves effort and some time? I see the problem now.

PS - no one wants to sleep in your manly sheets anyways!
im SORRY we are selling bed sheets now??? Bork Bork bork

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PS - no one wants to sleep in your manky sheets anyways!
Oh good god! She is selling her manky bedding?! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Size 20 in a Joules WRAP dress, but definitely still Miss Slinky size 14. 👀
Haha, good spot! Who in their right mind is going to pay £25 + postage for that dress? And £45 for 3 boxes? On first look I thought that bedding was a nappy 😂Why doesn’t she just give stuff away to charity? Or why doesn’t she just not buy so much crap in the first place:rolleyes:

Why doesn’t she just give stuff away to charity? Or why doesn’t she just not buy so much crap in the first place:rolleyes:
This this this! I’ve put so much for free on marketplace recently because I know how many families are struggling to make ends meet and are thinking towards Christmas. I’ve given away bundles of children’s clothes and shoes, toys, books, games, dvds all for free. There were so many things that I could have got decent money for if I’d sold them but I thought of all the people who have been hit financially this year and thought they’d benefit more than I would from earning a few extra pounds. I’ve been on furlough since March and have been on a much lower wage for the majority of year so could actually do with a cash boost but unlike Emma, I actually think beyond my own needs. For example, I put a bundle of 30 Disney dvds on marketplace for free and got a message off a woman asking if she could have them as she’d lost her job and didn’t have much money to buy Christmas presents for her daughter who’d been asking for Disney Plus all year like her friends at school all had - it nearly broke my heart! She was over the moon when she came to collect them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My advice for the sheets- burn them.

Also why can't she send the dress back if it's new? Not very boss babe to lose money on it. But that's just her mentality, buy stuff for a fix, too lazy to take it back and then try to sell it on and say you're side hustling and making money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she a child?! I'm honestly lost for words with those GYM shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No no no! Hello broken ankles! The gym is for functional wear not pretty, glittery sandshoes you dingbat!!
I was going to message her saying that she’ll snap her ankles clean off wearing those to the gym, but ya gurl has turned her story replies off again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope she means if decides she doesn't like the awful dress she will return it to the charity shop, and NOT ask for a refund....???!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha, good spot! Who in their right mind is going to pay £25 + postage for that dress? And £45 for 3 boxes? On first look I thought that bedding was a nappy 😂Why doesn’t she just give stuff away to charity? Or why doesn’t she just not buy so much crap in the first place:rolleyes:
Probably used that bed sheet as Tony or Emma’s nappy in their bedroom antics 🤮

• Sick
Finally decent progress photos! But what caught my attention straight away was that she’s wearing black socks with new sparkly trainers. What a knacker!!

Emma definitely has lost weight - her shoulders have more shape, she’s starting to find her waist but her stomach still hangs down so low as you can see in the edited photo. I wouldn’t have said she’s lost anymore in the 11 months since her surgery that she couldn’t have lost eating better and moving more without paying out £10K!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally decent progress photos! But what caught my attention straight away was that she’s wearing black socks with new sparkly trainers. What a knacker!!
Sorry, the only difference I see is her shoes and her hiding her face with her phone in the last 2 pics. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Emma definitely has lost weight - her shoulders have more shape, she’s starting to find her waist but her stomach still hangs down so low as you can see in the edited photo. I wouldn’t have said she’s lost anymore in the 11 months since her surgery that she couldn’t have lost eating better and moving more without paying out £10K!
There’s no difference between the last 2 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.